It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAW VIDEO: Cop Tases 12-Yr-Old Child While Choking Him!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

I read your whole post and apologize if you feel that I unfairly singled out that sentence. The reason I did so is to emphasized that regardless of what happened before we can see, we can clearly observe the officer having the child under control therefore to continue to taze him was absolutely uncalled for.

Nothing from at this point from witness, pictorial, or video testimony implies that this child deserved to be electrocuted once he was clearly subdued.

This pig took it upon himself to be the judge jury and executioner (for lack of better words). His job is to uphold the law, now dish out punishment.

That is why I didn't bother acknowledging anything after your first sentence.

Once again, no offense intended.

Regards.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I have always taught my kids to respect authority and submit to their commands, but when you see this crap, it makes you rethink how to keep your kids safe. Now, after watching too many of these vids, if I had young kids, I would tell them to run for their lives.
I have a daughter who is 17 and is a new driver. I have advised her to make a cop follow her to a public area, keep her doors locked and only roll down the window far enough to give them her license. A cop in our area was sentenced a couple of years ago for raping someone he arrested. Very Scary for a Parent. With so much to worry about when your kids leave your house, to add the worry of "enemy combatant thugs" driving police cars and roaming our streets, is just a nightmare for a mom.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This is like that story of the kid who was thrown off the school bus not too long ago. One video shown was of the kid being thrown off, the other was everything that led up to the kid being thrown off. Every one had their opinion of the bus driver before seeing how the kids were acting. Then the opinions changed.

All I am saying is we don't know the full story. Period.

Link Here

a reply to: alienjuggalo

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Why would the cop be taking the video of other people and where are these people that he took the video from. Also the cop car is a recorder on it. What does the video on the police car have on it.

There are detail that we can still fish up I'm betting but I don't think they'll be enough to dismiss the police actions on a 12 year old.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I agree with you 100%. Maybe I should have reread my post before sending it.

a reply to: real_one

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Either way, the cop definitely did not need to do all of that. It seemed he had the kid under control with the initial choke.

Isnt the choke hold illegal itself?

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Police in California are not allowed to use chokeholds, but certain departments allow officers to subdue a suspect with a technique called carotid restraint.

In a split second, it's hard to tell the difference between a chokehold and a carotid restraint. Yet the effects are very different. A chokehold cuts off the windpipe. A carotid restraint involves squeezing the arteries.

Krav Maga Extreme owner and instructor Gaby Gliksman started martial arts training as a child. He now works with local police officers. He considers any move involving someone's neck highly skilled, requiring careful training and supervision.

"You can put somebody out in a few seconds," said Gliksman.

He demonstrated a chokehold, which involves an arm across someone's windpipe.

abc7news.com...

Looked like an illegal choke hold but lol could be a

technique called carotid restraint

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Officers are equipped with tazers specifically for the purpose of subduing non-compliant suspects in a non-lethal manner. Apparently the kid was too much for the cop to handle. When that happens, you use the tazer. Just because the other half-dozen skate punks are yelling "Police Brutality!" doesnt mean the officer is abusing his authority or violating protocol. The kid then stood up and calmly got into the car. See how that works kids?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

What Dirty Harry would have said:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Okay so the video looks bad.

Few questions:

What happened before the filming?

The bystanders repeatedly say the kid is 15. The title of the video says 12. Which is it?

The phone mysteriously shuts off before the cop supposedly goes around grabbing everybody's phone? My phone's never shut off in the middle of a recording like that, but I suppose it's possible? The timing is a little curious.

First blush it does look excessive though. Not sure what the need was for a Taser deployment.

ETA - I'm not sure if my audio is not synced up correctly (mobile) but at 1:40 is that when the kid is supposed to be getting Tased a second time? Because I'm seeing both of the officer's hands trying to work the cuffs at that point.
edit on 15-6-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
FALLBROOK, CA — We have just received a deeply unsettling video of a police officer choking and shooting a child with a taser gun yesterday afternoon, Saturday June 13.

More details are coming out, and we do not have the victim’s name yet, nor the officer’s name, but we do know this happened in Fallbrook, California. A witness at the scene provided us the following information.

The child was 12-yrs-old (on the video other witnesses assume he’s “15 or 16″ but our sources say he is in fact 12). He was riding on his skateboard with other young boys behind a shopping center, and there happened to be a patrol car parked nearby.

At some point an officer inside of the patrol car told the 12-yr-old child to “get in the car.”

The child replied, “Why?”

The officer then warned, “You don’t want to get dropped.”

Witnesses say that at this point the child became scared and continued skating to a safe place away from the officer. That is when the officer got out of his vehicle and began slugging the child on the back, according to witnesses.

europeans-using-new-techThe cop then “dropped” the child to the ground. At this point several witnesses pulled out their phones and began recording.

The cop can be seen in the video tackling and wrestling the child to the concrete.

But then the unthinkable happens. The video shows the cop locking the child in what appears to be a rear chokehold.

As the child is being choked from behind, the officer uses his free hand to bring his taser gun up to the child’s back and shoot it into his spinal area. The child can be heard screaming, flipping around, and his legs can be seen firing up and down in pain.

The officer then shouts, “Put your #ing hands behind your back!”

The child can be heard saying “I can’t” while screaming.

The next tasering is even more horrendous. The cop literally has the child pinned down to the concrete, and begins tasing his back again. The child’s body can be seen convulsing uncontrollably, his legs flinging up into the air backwards, suggestion serious cardiac problems at this point or possibly seizures.

The other witnesses are heard getting angry and pleading with the cop to stop the attack, saying “He’s just a kid!”

The cop drags the child up and forces him into the patrol car — the child looks visibly injured or motionless. During the final moments of the scene, the officer still has his taser gun out and begins approaching the witnesses. The witnesses are heard asking a nearby citizen for help.

filmingcops.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Well seems they were skateboarding behind a store, is that something you can be arrested for or does it depend on what they are doing?

And ya I think they slowed the video and didn't match up the sound.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I noticed they had slowed the clip down but wasn't sure if they had slowed the audio to match. If not, that isn't helping put things together.

And no, I wouldn't think so. We have entire shopping centers here that are no skate zones and usually just tell them to get off and walk. If they're defacing/destroying property or endangering people, that's different.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I noticed they had slowed the clip down but wasn't sure if they had slowed the audio to match. If not, that isn't helping put things together.

And no, I wouldn't think so. We have entire shopping centers here that are no skate zones and usually just tell them to get off and walk. If they're defacing/destroying property or endangering people, that's different.

Why would an officer delete video from personal phones that recorded his actions?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
to be fair, when i was 12 years old, I was a total badass, just ask my grandma! But in all seriousness, this cop went way too far, and with this digital age before us, we are catching more and more cops acting like this... We are getting to the point where cops do need 24/7 cameras on them while they're working, to protect them and the citizens. It should be demanded, and if cops dont like it, find a new job. I'm sure there are plenty who would learn to deal with it. the shady ones will have problems with this change of course..
edit on 15-6-2015 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ya that us what I thought too. Cops will just kick ya off and maybe trespass ya but not arrest ya for it.

It is slowed but you can see his body convulse the second time, seems like there was a second tase.

Just rrally hope this wasn't just because then kid didn't want to listen...

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Why would an officer delete video from personal phones that recorded his actions?

Well...that is one of the unknowns at this point. Maybe he did and maybe he didn't.

Do we even know it was an actual LEO at this point? Could have been property security.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

It was a cop. You can see in the video.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Excellent, Keep creating those future armoured Van LEO shooters.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It was a cop. You can see in the video.

That would make this the San Diego Sheriff's Department then. Likely this will garner more attention in the coming days.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join