It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russel Brand tells it like it is on The Pool Party

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thanks from the bottom of my heart , my brother from across the pond!!

I completely agree, The Trews IS what defined him, not his comedy, he s comedian second only in the fact that what he says IS a realistic view of what the msm is pushing on us on a daily basis. If someone can't recognize the cop is in the wrong, aka Hannity, they a zero moral compsss!

And I'll say this, if you insert a favorite tv/media/movie star/ or even yourself perhaps in Russell's seat and have them say them say the same thing word for word...would they believe it then. ??

IMO....i believe they would because we've become so entrenched from the media to like or dislike someone or some subject and use people in high places to ensure that message gets across as intended.

Once you know the secrets, the rouse is easy to find....

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

Most of us don't care about the drugs, the sex (lol you bring that up), the crappy delivery in the past, the effing tax, but his words resonate with us now. It has little to do with Russell Brand but more about what he says.

And I have news for you, your repeated sentences and sentiments are not very pleasant either. We get it that you don't like him.

English accents make people sound stupid in the minds of most Americans. I think you watch too many movies. They are only movies and not real life.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

I watch many debate shows from america, many, all of which have admiration for the English accent, it's always a point of conversation. It's normally bought up within the first minute of any panel show/show. American accents are rarely brought up in our media.You don't like the accent, I get that.

What americans don't realise is he has ruined his career in England. He has alienated the public in recent years. Once the darling of the papers, he is no longer. So he is doing what any person in his position would do, go to america. You wouldn't have been exposed to his decline thus he has a clean slate.anyone, in my books, who claims to be the self proclaimed voice of the people does not have other peoples interest at heart.he even went on match of the day (football) to give us his expertise on football.

However I will be forever grateful that he gave us infant sorrow, the image that americans have of him.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynicalSinningSaint
a reply to: hotintexas

You teach your daughter to be a spineless capitulator then?

Of course not, but there are ways to deal with almost any situation without being an idiot. I'd chose that way and teach my daughter to do the same.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
a reply to: rockintitz
My point is anyone that listens to Russell Brand is a tool.

Well, isn't that special?

I'd suggest you listen to what he's got to say. Of course he's playing the fool...but he's not shy about taking on Fox and he's getting his message across to a a pretty jaded audience. Plus, he does it in a very public manner as opposed to anonymous name calling in a conspiracy forum.

Just sayin', eh?
edit on 16-6-2015 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join