It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did Nikola Tesla gain psychic ability?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
One account I heard was he got zapped and had near death experience and had a vision of past/present/future.

Marc Seifer in an interview said that I think. Seeking intelligent and serious responses. Idiotic responses would be frowned upon. Those who act like clown shall be treated as such.

Also prefer reliable references.

Also I have heard it was in the papers in the days of Tesla that he had psychic ability though he denied it. Anyone seen such exempts? Links?
edit on 1122015amMon, 15 Jun 2015 00:12:17 -0500America/Chicago152015000000? by alansmms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Please provide some evidence he had "psychic" ability.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: alansmms

I could see Tesla coming up with some kind of mind reading device, perhaps implanting it in his own skull so he could hear others thoughts. Of course, i like the idea of Tesla working with the USSR in Red Alert so alternate historical timelines will always entertain me.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
Please provide some evidence he had "psychic" ability.

I have heard from scholar/researcher. And from mroe than one source. How much do you even much about Tesla? Strange you asking me for evidence. lol. This is a mystery forum. I'm here because I'm investigating man. If you don;t know just say so.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

I could see Tesla coming up with some kind of mind reading device, perhaps implanting it in his own skull so he could hear others thoughts. Of course, i like the idea of Tesla working with the USSR in Red Alert so alternate historical timelines will always entertain me.

I would like the alternative history of Tesla frying his ass**** enemies like Morgan and Edison and taking over the world. lol. The world didn;t even know jack about ionospheric science when he was looking into. And now we have allegation that HAARP is manipulating the weather and it may all traces back to the work of Tesla.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
What YouTube video or fringe website gave you the ridiculous notion that Tesla was psychic? Critical thinking: Try it.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Stick your finger in a light socket. Good old Tesla AC!
It could happen.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
What YouTube video or fringe website gave you the ridiculous notion that Tesla was psychic? Critical thinking: Try it.

There are things that defy scientific explanation. Critical thinking can't solve all mysteries. Try it.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Stick your finger in a light socket. Good old Tesla AC!
It could happen.

good joke! not really helping. looking for sources of merit for clues.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: alansmms

There are things that defy scientific explanation.

Oh yeah? Name one.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
None of the responses seem to know anything so far. I have cross-reference two stories. Tesla warned one friend not to board the "Titanic" ,having foresaw disaster. The friend didn;t listen and perished. The other friend listened when Tesla warned him not to board a train and it turned out everyone died in a train crash.

Assuming the stories are true, how the heck did he knew? You telling me that's not a good mystery. This guy's whole freaking life is a mystery man! Get with the program!

Let me know if someone has something of merit worth considering.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Assuming the stories are true,
Why assume that?

This guy's whole freaking life is a mystery man!
Not really.

edit on 6/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I actually googled this question, at least one site placed the female orgasm above Dark Matter and Cold Fusion. I am not sure how i feel about that.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I asked once already, and you ignored it, so I'll ask again: What are your sources for his supposed psychic ability?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: alansmms

There are things that defy scientific explanation.

Oh yeah? Name one.

lmao! why are you even on a mystery/top secret forum? to poke hole at people's quesiton about mysteries of existence, wait no, the universe.

seems to me you implying that there are no mysteries science cannot explain. if that is your belief, i won;t argue. i would leave it as such.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Dude, for #s sake. Anyone can google, so chill a bit.

Tesla was a psychic is easy to google isnt it

He would suffer blinding flashes of light that obscured his vision, leading him to have visions of another kind which he often found disturbing. He developed the ability to repress this by the time he reached his teenage years – apart from when he was stressed, then the visions and the blinding flashes that accompanied them could not be stopped. He described these visions as imaginings of objects that did not yet exist.

Strange Illness
Not long after graduating from high school Tesla contracted cholera and came close to death. It took a number of years but he appeared to make a full recovery. However he developed something else, an illness that could not really be explained by the medical professionals. Tesla had always been known for the incredible accuracy of his physical senses, but something it seemed, had sent them into overdrive. He was overwhelmed with sensory information. Again he learned how to exercise control over the visions that came now more frequently. Some may say he was hallucinating, yet whatever they were, these episodes provided Tesla with an insight into the unknown which would be the foundation for his inventions that were to come.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Just going to say I seen enough personalities to know some people have really big egos. Someone that is legendary and has done great things that earn admiration of society, some people comes along and scoff down at as insignificant and act like they can do better. I'm not here to argue with such type of personalities.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Someone that is legendary and has done great things that earn admiration of society, some people comes along and scoff down at as insignificant and act like they can do better.

I don't see any posts which disparage the accomplishments of Nikola Tesla.
Can you point one out?

He was a very good engineer. You won't find many who disagree. However, the other crap, the mythology, that's another matter.

edit on 6/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

He would suffer blinding flashes of light that obscured his vision, leading him to have visions of another kind which he often found disturbing. He developed the ability to repress this by the time he reached his teenage years – apart from when he was stressed, then the visions and the blinding flashes that accompanied them could not be stopped. He described these visions as imaginings of objects that did not yet exist.

Strange Illness
Not long after graduating from high school Tesla contracted cholera and came close to death. It took a number of years but he appeared to make a full recovery. However he developed something else, an illness that could not really be explained by the medical professionals. Tesla had always been known for the incredible accuracy of his physical senses, but something it seemed, had sent them into overdrive. He was overwhelmed with sensory information. Again he learned how to exercise control over the visions that came now more frequently. Some may say he was hallucinating, yet whatever they were, these episodes provided Tesla with an insight into the unknown which would be the foundation for his inventions that were to come.

yea, you tell it man!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Strange Illness

the account with the blinding light and 3d vision of invention in his head, that not really psychic...more like the way his mind see invention ideas.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join