It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas Most Corrupt Act

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'm 35 and the most corrupt act I have seen commited by the president of the United States was hands down the fact that Halliburton was gifted the multi trillion dollar NO BID rebuild contract for Iraqs oil infrastructure. Which dick Cheney (the Vice President) is part owner of and George H Bushs father co founded.

So I'm just wondering what Obama act or policy comes close to that level of obvious corruption?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

The ACA come to mind, and the resulting IRS fines associated with it. I lost two thirds of my Federal tax return due to the "fine". (Rape)
That, in my opinion is not only corrupt, but evil as well. This guy won't be happy until he can wipe his ass with the constitution.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

I'm 35 and the most corrupt act I have seen commited by the president of the United States was hands down the fact that Halliburton was gifted the multi trillion dollar NO BID rebuild contract for Iraqs oil infrastructure. Which dick Cheney (the Vice President) is part owner of and George H Bushs father co founded.

So I'm just wondering what Obama act or policy comes close to that level of obvious corruption?

There has been a lot of corrupt and questionable dealings from a lot of Presidents over the years. Our current President . seems that he has escalated the situation to a whole new level.I voted for Obama in the first election due to that he was young and new on the scene. He wasnt part of the "established" group. Unfortunately he turned out to be a pawn just like most of the rest. The Haliburton deal is just par for the course.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Signing the NDAA with the indefinite detention provision in it.
Trying like hell to get the TPP passed. When (hopefully not) it does pass, that will be his most corrupt act.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Trying like hell to get the TPP passed. When (hopefully not) it does pass, that will be his most corrupt act.

Dont forget he has a pen and a phone and is not afraid to use them

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I'd like to read about this. Can you provide the source info please?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Obama is our savior.
Obama is the greatest President who has ever lived.
Obama is incapable of wrong-doing.

Lather--Rinse--Repeat!

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

One thing about Halliburton is can you name another company that has the ability to do what they do? When Halliburton had the contract for much of the infrastructure during Iraq war and afterwards the food was good, living quarters were ok, had hot water etc. When they move the contract to another company everything went down hill... So spending about 2 years of my life over there I really do not have too many issues with them.

edit on 14-6-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Says no one ever...
And I am aware you are being sarcastic.

Just saying that not even those that think he is alright or defend him think that.
Only the far right acts like that is the case.
edit on thSun, 14 Jun 2015 13:15:45 -0500America/Chicago620154580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The rigged voting process. During an election, the most deceitful corruption will take place in order to ensure victory. Falsely letting us believe that our vote still matters and undermining one of the most important processes to real liberty and freedom. Every successful corrupt act that follows and is due to apathy of the American people and a lack of holding criminals accountable. They've made it really hard for us to fight back when we're so busy fighting each other.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

True, but both those actions are Republican in origin. In fact most Democrats in Congress oppose the TPP with the Republicans supporting it. The NDAA (and the indefinite detention provision) started under Bush.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I didn't vote for him so I shouldn't be as pissed off as those who did. How about a horribly flawed Obamacare, that has hit directly home for me in the 8 times or better cost I pay now. How about the "transparent government" thing? He has turned into the most secret President since Nixon. Freedom of Information Act might as well not exist under him...transparent...ya right...
How about taking 6 years to come out of a recession? To the OP what has affected you more in the last 6 years, Halliburton getting a contract or how you have had to live these past 6 years. Reagan, Clinton and Bush all started in a recession too and it took them about a year to recover from theirs.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Foreign:

Aiding the muslim brotherhood in Egypt,and terrorists in Syria,Iraq, and Yemen.

Blaming a video for Benghazi.

Domestic:

The EO's closing the so called 'corporate' loophole on gun purchases.

More EO's on 'foreign' made weapons that Americans have been buying for well over 50 years.

He was against NSA spying before he was for it.

Most definitely the 'affordable' shaft act.

Setting back race relations, and police relations DECADES.

All things being equal the current corruptor in chief makes ole W look like a rank amateur.

Oh yeah the coze releationship GE/NBC, and the current administration has/had makes Haliburton look like an angel.

So much for 'draining the swamp' in Washington.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You need to show credible sources.

i don't doubt the corruption and fixing, but ...

phfffft !!!

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Your right. Obama will certainly have his day too though. He should sign some Executive Policies forbidding federal workers from taking action on those who fail to pay student loans. I would dare any next president to counter that lol.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Uhhh... I feel like I slipped into the Twilight Zone? Is this satire? When did he give Halliburton the no-bid rebuild contract for Iraq's oil infrastructure? Is this new? Could you show a reliable link?

First I thought you were playing off of how the Bush Admin gave Halliburton & its subsidiary KBR those no-bid contracts after the 2003 war started. But the fact that no one else even mentioned that is making me question my sanity.

EDIT: Ok, on rereading the OP, I see what you're doing. Like I said, I was starting to question my already questionable sanity. I'd say authorizing a war is worse, since tens of thousands to millions of people will die as a direct result of it.
edit on 14-6-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkwingduck

The ACA come to mind, and the resulting IRS fines associated with it. I lost two thirds of my Federal tax return due to the "fine". (Rape)
That, in my opinion is not only corrupt, but evil as well. This guy won't be happy until he can wipe his ass with the constitution.

What?!?! A tax passed by congress and the Supreme Court to provide health care (the same way as food stamps or Medicare) is equivilant to starting a war (most likely) just to make trillions of dollars for your own personal company?!?!

Does Obama own half of humana and I didn't hear about it?!?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
As an ally from across the pond...

And given that our governments are intrinsically linked in the global Triad...

I'd say his Drone policy is the most corrupt.

It's all well and good taking people's money away...

It's quite another thing to take their pregnant mother or disabled grandmother away.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

There has been a lot of corrupt and questionable dealings from a lot of Presidents over the years. Our current President . seems that he has escalated the situation to a whole new level.I voted for Obama in the first election due to that he was young and new on the scene. He wasnt part of the "established" group. Unfortunately he turned out to be a pawn just like most of the rest. The Haliburton deal is just par for the course.

If it's par for the course name something equivilant from Obama, Clinton or Bush Sr. I'm sure if you go back far enough we have papist and murderer presidents. But in the modern era?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Conservative memes don't do you guys any favors.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join