It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some People Are Full Of Crap...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: WatchingY0u
That's a movie that will be in your home.a reply to: Krakatoa

I still do not understand, and that is not an answer to my question. It just seems like a threat to my home now. Please clarify for me.

Thanks

I believe that's a reference to "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" by Gil-Scott Heron.

Just guessing.

I do not want to guess or assume. I want a clear statement that it is not a threat, and I have not received any such clarification to date. I would refrain from trying to explain the OP's mindset, and will only accept the clear explanation from them at this time.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: WatchingY0u

Well, at least you managed to set an example of your thread title in this post and others. I guess that's sort of a good thing.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Yeah, but all the privileged Americans are so brained washed and conditioned that they can't see what's happening in front of there own eyes. They're delusional and convinced they live in the most free and equal country on earth.

According to them anyone who's poor just hasn't worked hard enough. When the reality is it's usually the poor who work the hardest, just to put food on the table.

They claim racism doesn't exist in America, well at the same time ranting on about black on white crime and claiming they need semi-automatic assault rifles, with the capacity to hold 100 rounds. Just in case a black person dares to drift out of there urban slum and comes to a good white suburban neighborhood, obviously for the purpose of killing your "white" family.

Crazy........... Like seriously, that place is just bats# crazy! Fear everywhere, but a logical thought process is nowhere to be found.
edit on 14-6-2015 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The people commenting in opposition are the main type of people who would never Othink One like myself would rise up and challenge their world. They want us to always be hush hush and submissive to them. THOSE DAYS ARE OVER!

Just exactly what do you have to rise up against? Please elaborate.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
OP, I am seriously asking you. Is this a threat of violence against another person (or persons)? Please confirm or deny that is the case here. I am honestly asking for clarification from you, and you alone. Veiled answers and rantings aside, I do want a clear answer to my concern.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich
Against whitey brangin him down. Or against taking personal responsibility for his actions and life. Who knows.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What you sacred?no, you obviously took it out of context..a reply to: Krakatoa

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

And I still have not received a clear statement from you in answer to my question. I repeat the question to you.

Are you advocating or threatening violence toward anyone in this rant thread? A simple yes or no answer will suffice.

I await your clear answer.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

The tap dancing is strong in this thread.

Though to be honest I've heard better, more coherent rants on street corners.

I don't really follow any of this, beyond the calling anybody who disagrees a racist. That part, at least, is clear.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

And I still have not received a clear statement from you in answer to my question. I repeat the question to you.

Are you advocating or threatening violence toward anyone in this rant thread? A simple yes or no answer will suffice.

Its the Rant thread, leave the poor guy alone, he's just had a bad day and wants to vent. And no, I do not see that he's threatening you.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Why is it that every time something happens to a black person with the police they want to give the perception like it's always the black persons fault. A, they talk as if We just came here 20 or 30 years ago or they say stop playing the victim. Black people have been dealing with this crap for 500 years FIVE HUNDRED YEARS, FIVE HUNDRED YEARS. Then onto of that talk how we killing each other, well duh when YOU put the drugs and guns in our communities what else do you except to occur. Don't give them the proper education, they give them an education where they remain depended on them. You see they don't teach black people that they build for themselves, it's like 40 million of Us but they want Us to remain on them. It is some of my people who think but we are poor and can see thru the bullcrap, so only thing we can do is talk like this. One last thing, I was taught that America and her government would go to war and be destroyed rather than freeing the once slave. There are no programs coming from their government that helps black people go for themselves they want us to be dependent on them and it was our people who built this place, they are full of crap. haha! ok that's it, it's over. Thank You.

always a victim

rise above it. Pull up your boot straps and prove them wrong.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

seems that you can only rant certain things.

Try ranting against ATS and see what happens -it'll be trashed

edit on 14-6-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

I have, and it was

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Haha of course, it's a privately owned website and if it was mine I would have canned 'that thread' yesterday as well, lol

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Its the Rant thread, leave the poor guy alone, he's just had a bad day and wants to vent. And no, I do not see that he's threatening you.

Am I wrong in thinking that a white person ranting against black people AND threatening violence against them would have the thread 404'ed?
Honest question.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Am I wrong in thinking that a white person ranting against black people AND threatening violence against them would have the thread 404'ed?
Honest question.

Absolutly. But thats not what I see in this thread, is that what you see?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Duh, obviously, white people have nothing to whine about in the US, there are no poor white folk remember, and even if there were it would be the fault of the white overlords or the white people themselves.
If I believed everything I read on ATS I would think anything that needs improving in predominantly black societies is the fault of white people...but that would be a bit silly wouldn't it.

Some folk will always want to be victims instead of taking personal responsibility and making the effort to improve their own lives. We get them here in the UK as well of course but we don't tend to make any distinctions as such a mindset cuts through all ethnicities.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Thank you. However, your opinion of the OP's intent is only worth the bits it takes to display it (my modern version of "worth the paper its printed on"). I asked a simple question, multiple times, with no clear answer. Is that too much to ask, even in the rant thread? You can be the apologist all you like, heck, swim in in it. Personally, I would rather hear from the OP directly...and not the opinion of someone's interpretation.

And still, I have seen no clear answer to my question from the OP themselves.

Rant thread or not, it's disingenuous to not clarify ones position when asked IMO. You may differ, so mote it be.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: butcherguy

Honest question.

Absolutly. But thats not what I see in this thread, is that what you see?

You can take it how you want to..

The OP blessed us with this quote in their third reply on this thread.
Left it wide open.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join