It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey sends refugees back into the hands of strange men with guns.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I dont have a Link to the story, just pictures. These pictures tell it's own story. I hope those people made it back home OK.

Pic 1...Hundreds of refugees Mass at the Border.

2.Turkish Soldiers Look on as strange men with guns move in.

3. strange men with guns move in and start sending the refugees back. (Note the Western Looking guy)

4. Strange men with guns looking well pleased with the days work.

Dont know about anyone else, but i would have taken my chances at being shot at by the Turkish Army and climbed that fence rather than wait for strange men with guns to show up. Seems like people never learn from History. If you get the chance, You RUN!!!

edit on 14-6-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I can imagine the Isis man in pic 4 saying "be home Wednesday , my shift is nearly finished " . Turkey is in this mess up to their necks .

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
. Turkey is in this mess up to their necks .

Looks very much like it. But then again Erdogan has a lot to lose. He's playing both sides here.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Erdogan has a lot to lose

The west only sees what it wants to see , or more to the point , what it wants us to see .

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity, what makes that man an ISIS fighter?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

What Man..? I see at least four Armed. Do they look conventional Syrian troops to you.?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

What Man..? I see at least four Armed. Do they look conventional Syrian troops to you.?

Since when does Rebel = ISIS?

So I repeat, what makes them ISIS?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

So, how did you come to the conclusion that there is a Western Looking guy in pic no 2?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

So, how did you come to the conclusion that there is a Western Looking guy in pic no 2?

pic #3.. Looks Caucasian to me.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Here we go...Argue amongst yourselves..I'm out.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

There you go. Edited everything just for you..As i said..I'm out.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

There you go. Edited everything just for you..As i said..I'm out.

Maybe next time you can make a post without statements of opinion, unsupported, that you buy wholeheartedly because it fits the narrative you choose to like.

I asked an honest question, you had no answer.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Just by being member of NATO

Turkey is guilty of aiding and abetting ISIS. This is a fact and cats in Washington and Tell Aviv are in charge.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

Can you explain what makes these fighters ISIS?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Only ISIS and YPG-alliance in the area fighting it out, and the boys in the pictures do not look like YPG.
ISIS wears black just like these devils.

YPG is winning by the way and is converging on the main city in the area, with a large bordercrossing into turkey. ISIS probably wants some meatshields. But come on, what other group than ISIS forbids civilians from leaving a battlezone, they know the YPG got airsupport.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
does anybody here have the tools to check if the last picture is photoshopped ?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

That guy with the smile stands out way too much. so does the guy with the white hat and jogging suit. also another near them. most of th epic is true but that peice looks shopped.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

For those who have Facebook, here's an update along with Video...No Photo shop.

Photos at the Syrian-Turkish border crossing close to Gire Sipi (Tel Abyad) shows ISIS fighters and Turkish soldiers preventing refugees from crossing the border and sending them back to Gire Sipi (Tel Abyad). Turkey is refusing to let these refugees through and ISIS is using them as a human shield against the offensive of the Kurdish YPG/YPJ forces and the coalition airstrikes. YPG urges the refugees of Gire Sipi to head towards Cizire which is under Kurdish control, there they will be given aid and protection.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is heart wrenching, but Turkey is a part of this fundamental regime, they're not a nice country. Those people are inbetween the frying pan and the fire and it takes miracles, awakening, us firing and jailing our mismanagers, and also, prayers/meditations and the power of consciousness. Something has to give here, the people must win their freedom and safety.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
This is heart wrenching, but Turkey is a part of this fundamental regime, they're not a nice country. Those people are inbetween the frying pan and the fire and it takes miracles, awakening, us firing and jailing our mismanagers, and also, prayers/meditations and the power of consciousness. Something has to give here, the people must win their freedom and safety.

Yes Turkey is our ally and part of NATO. Such a nice place we send them advanced military technology. A state that has murdered most of its Armenian population for being Christian, murdered and expelled all its Greeks as they are Christians. Murdered most of its Syriac population and they were Christian. Now almost pure Muslim after expelling or murdering its Christian minorities, hey they are our ally

Assad in Syria looks after his Christian minority and defends it wherever possible. He goes out his way to be seen with Christian leaders who are making a last stand for Christians in the Middle east. Our government wants him dead replaced by an Islamic state

<<   2 >>

join