It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Halloween's Gonna be a Wall-0-weeN!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hello ATS. I'm currently working on a self-produced project for this Halloween called Wall-0-weeN. In this story student on teacher violence reaches a tipping point and teachers finally decide to fight back but their unorthodox method(s) lead to unexpected danger during Halloween.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

My project aims to shine a light on this topic and get a conversation started because student on teacher violence is an unspoken problem.

I wrote a thread about it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tell me what you guys think...........

edit on 13-6-2015 by lostbook because: word add

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

The teacher broke the students hand by repeatedly smashing their face into the hand until the teacher went unconscious. This is clearly child abuse, and teacher needs to be fired and put in jail.

It's a good topic, I wish you well.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I've had trouble with teachers all my life. People like that can screw you up pretty badly if you argue with them on their own turf, and that's a mistake i've made many of times.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The teacher broke the students hand by repeatedly smashing their face into the hand until the teacher went unconscious. This is clearly child abuse, and teacher needs to be fired and put in jail.

It's a good topic, I wish you well.

Thank you. It's a very touchy subject indeed.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrinceJohnson

I've had trouble with teachers all my life. People like that can screw you up pretty badly if you argue with them on their own turf, and that's a mistake i've made many of times.

So can a student. The point is the bullying does indeed go both ways.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: PrinceJohnson

So can a student. The point is the bullying does indeed go both ways.

It definitely goes both ways but my focus here is student on teacher violence which shows a dangerous trend of increases every decade. This decade has already eclipsed the last decade and it's only 1/2 through.

top topics

join