It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corporations seek statehood through trade agreements

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: neo96

I for one refuse to live under a corporate fascist oligarchy!!! The individual will be nothing more than an indentured servant!!

You already do.

Them social programs by the state decree?

Pure FASCISM.

When corporate products are deemed 'human rights' birth control,education,HEALTHCARE,homes ?

Say hello to a fascist oligarchy.

Perhaps a little research will be of assistance. That's not fascism and certainly not an oligarchy as you have described it.

asheham.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

What I am talking about is Burger King laying siege upon numerous McDonalds outlets. Fierce fried-pie fighting, with a side of sweet and sour.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

They are just going over the same sh&^% in a new dress, the East India company, did it, and the drought and terrible famine, was ignored, and grain was sent from areas of starvation, just to make profit. Millions died as a result. The leaders of India were paid off, and self government was non existent. That's what always happens when a one eyed dogma, gets the upper hand. Its always the profit for the few, that's the only motivation, that gets this creed going.

If people are conned out of land ownership, as now, they have no recourse, or security as a back up . The banks own everything, they are the landlords now .That's how the con job works , that and the idiots that let it happen.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

How could organizations like the UN allow this? Allowing the corporatocracy to take control of theestablishment and enforcement of policies for society to follow!? Talk about conflict of interest - the Founding Fathers are surely rolling over in their graves

No wonder they've been so sketchy about TPP, wowww

The UN is owned by the Bankers too.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I think the message is lost here.

This is the crux of the matter. This agreement, along with its other satellite provisions, will enable multinational mega-corps to form a consortium with powers of "State", similar to a worldwide, borderless nation, ala UN.

The titanic disparity between this entity and a body like the UN, is that the membership will be vastly exclusive, in comparison, and standard democratic ideals and processes, like fair voting and transparency, will be shunned and abandoned. Altruism will be replaced with pure narcissistism.

Secret courts will be raised, again, not by any civilian support or campaign. These courts will hold umbrella domain over most, if not all of the planet's real estate. Amendments drawn into this pact, grants power to allow these said corporate states to extort countries, through this fraudulent facsimile of a legislative-judiciary racket.

They will be able to take "legal" action and/or sue nations, for loss of profits based of future speculation, environmental and public health regulations, existing anti-trust legislation, and worker's ethics agreements established, just to name a few of the infrastructure, this mockery will assault.

This will be just another outlet for dirty politics, and means for the robber barons to pilfer federal coffers, with little resistance. With the erection of this feudal penitentiary, the "Too big to fail" oligarchs won't need to consistently rely and resort to their go-to charades of disinformation, false flags, ponzi schemes, feigned ineptitude, or just outright larceny, formerly afflicted on the many. Now they'll have our blood intravenously on tap.

Financial thaumaturgy through this relentless solicit, will pressure and sway government legislation, stripping people of their ever dwindling rights, sovereignty, and province. Ultimately, bankrupting countries through lien and debt. The whole world will share the same fate as Greece. These corporate courts will have precedence, and higher authority over nation institutions of justice.

And if a nation should resist? Guess what? These "corporate shylock states", under their agreement, will be allowed to raise their own army of Blackwater styled mercenaries from all over the world, to occupy your land. Not to mention their new militarized embassies will be peppered throughout the lands.

You think they had a reason to implement a 5 year NDA and clause? Your damn right they had a reason....

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

If they can't win the fight it'll be up to us waging the information war. Don't forget that people are waking up, it is up to us in the end, no one else.

People say we're just complaining or writing on the internet. And while I don't really fancy myself a "warrior", a "rebel" or anything like that - I'm just here for the information - it is true that we are fighting an information war, we're at the frontier of what's happening in the World informationally. We're in it, some of us obsessively. We're info junkies. The masses on Facebook aren't influencing us, we're influencing them. Even if just marginally.. We're essentially in a tug-of-war with the propaganda of governments, corporations and mainstream media, for the mind of the masses. We know there's shills out there, that cat's been out the bag for a while now. They're certainly fighting an information war. Who's contesting their lies? We don't always agree on any number of things, we know that. But with things like this we know how to come together and we can and we do make a difference. I just hope it's enough.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

This is libertarianism at it's finest.

No recourse against those in authority (with the power of life literally or figuratively) over you.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

As this reply, after I posted it, now seems oddly out-of-sequence, I must clarify that I was attempting to reply to a commenter who had asserted that sovereignty lost would be a simple thing to regain. So here's my response to that assertion:

Sorry, but even though "in theory" you might be correct, in practicality things may all-too-easily work out otherwise, such that once sovereignty is "legislated away", it can NOT so easily be retrieved.

Plus a perfect example of that is in the proposed -- and possibly in the passed -- legislation known as "Obamacare". Specifically, these (so-called) law-makers wrote a section into the Obamacare legislation that, as I recall, specifically stated that that part of the legislation COULD NOT BE AMENDED OR OVERTURNED EVEN BY SUBSEQUENT LEGISLATION.

Sure, such a prohibition was unconstitutional -- but they put it in the legislation anyway.

But aside from that, consider: Once a nation gives away its sovereignty -- meaning its government and its citizens' rights -- and the "taker" starts ripping things away, how do you reverse course, remove the claws, and re-establish what has been destroyed, especially when the "taker" is still in-charge?

edit on 16-6-2015 by Protonius because: Corrected a punctuation-mark.

edit on 16-6-2015 by Protonius because: Clarifying the post's justification.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I once read a Sci Fi book called 'The Corporate wars" when these "States" armed themselves and the big ones began to carve up the earth into territories.
edit on 16-6-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'm glad I don't live in France when this is implemented...

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I am very proud what we did in munich, germany, when the G7 met here a few weeks ago.
MASSIVE ORGANIZED but PEACEFUL demonstrants and actions on the streets.
Even the policemen had fun.

That signal was strong. I guess that was one of the reasons why TTIP was blocked the US congress, too..as a reaction.

cheers

edit on 20-6-2015 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

With all eyes on Greece, the European parliament has quietly passed a non-binding resolution on the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP), the controversial trade liberalisation agreement between the United States and Europe. Ironically, it did so a few hours after lecturing Alexis Tsipras, the Greek leader, about the virtues of European solidarity and justice.

www.theguardian.com...

As one poster aptly stated it earlier...we, the people, have been checkmated! With these trade deals signed and sealed, democracy has been fully wrested out of the people's hands. We have now officially entered the era of 'corporatocracy'. We are now ruled by two institutions, government and corporations, with the powers of government being slowly transferred to corporations...that is the ultimate aim, and that will be the coronation of the NWO...it will be the global king.

The options for how the people can respond to this have been vastly reduced. No debate, no discussion, no consultation, and certainly no consent required...it has been done in the stealing and the absence of these democratic tools. For those of you who are fully aware of what it all implies, by all means weep. Weep for the loss of justice, weep for the fading soul of society as it, and we the people, are turned into a hive and insects, respectively. We will witness the death of individualism. and the stopping of its beating heart...privacy.

For Americans, your constitution has been utterly betrayed. All the amendments will count for nought in the coming years. There won't be an announcement. There'll be nothing in the media letting you know how null and void your rights will have become. One day you will awaken to a need of them, but you will find they just won't be there legally, they will have been superseded by new laws set by corporate lawyers.

The greatest political and economic coup has just occurred and there is no response that can be given. The gates of revolution have been firmly closed. There is no chance for gaining a critical mass support against it, and what resistance they will be, will simply be token and futile. Now starts the age of corporate tyranny.
edit on 12/7/15 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join