It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Letter from singer Charlie Daniels...WOW!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, I'm glad you're amused.

FOX is a joke.

AND, I'm glad I now know where you get your supposed "ammo" to bash on non-right-wingers.
So much for civil discourse. You were doing SO well there for a while!!! Having decent conversations..... But - now you are backsliding into fingers-in-your-ears "la la la" FOX mode, I see.

Yeah, thanks for posing....erm....playing.

edit on 6/15/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: WarminIndy

Who told you Fox News is soooo bad? Wait, Obama told you that.

Oh, Indy. You know I love ya and have a lot of respect for you....but......

NO. Nono, Obama NEVER said that. But EVERYONE knows that Fox is PROPAGANDA for the right wing. Fox "News" has WRECKED several of my family members' sanity. They are the "Rush Limbaugh" and "Glenn Beck" of TV. The "Sean Hannity" and "Megyn Kelly" and "Bill O'Reilly" characters are very MUCH paid to push the GOP line. The conservative line. They are the 'news outlet' for the equivalent of "The 700 Club"!! They are the laughing stock of the "news" media.

Fox is NOT genuine news. Please stop watching them. Or at least do a search for how often they have outright lied, and who their 'backers' are........

FOX NEWS IS INDEED SO BAD.

LOL, I don't even have a television and haven't had one for three years now. Surprisingly all the information I get comes from a lot of different sources.

I merely posted the link for his congressional record, from his own sponsored bills, therefore the statement "he must have gotten his information from Fox News" was sarcasm. I am sure he didn't, but his own bill states that he stood before the Senate and gave a speech in which he read his new resolution, that Iran had nuclear weapons.

That didn't come from Fox News, the link was provided from Govtrack, that posts every bill introduced by every senator and congressman.

But we can ask him, were there no weapons of mass destruction? From his own sponsored bill...

110th CONGRESS 1st Session S. 1977 IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES August 2, 2007 Mr. Obama (for himself and Mr. Hagel) introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations

(3) The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) confirmed 16 incidents between 1993 and 2005 that involved trafficking in relatively small quantities of highly enriched uranium and plutonium.

Where was this trafficking taking place and who was trafficking this said enriched uranium and plutonium?

fully implementing the Lugar-Obama initiative (sections 10, 11, and 12 of the State Department Authorities Act of 2006 (Public Law 109–472; 22 U.S.C. 2349bb–5, 22 U.S.C. 2349bb–6, and 22 U.S.C. 2751 note), which strengthens the ability of foreign countries friendly to the United States to detect and interdict weapons of mass destruction and related material;

WAPO's article about the Lugar-Obama Act (Richard Lugar, R-Indiana) states that Lugar and Obama toured Donetsk, Ukraine to visit a munitions factory that did not have any oversight on the weapons that were being sold on the black market.

Bush didn't veto this, he signed it into law.

From VoteSmart

he greatest threat our nation faces is a nuclear weapon falling into terrorists' hands. The International Atomic Energy Agency confirmed 650 cases of illicit trafficking in nuclear and radiological materials worldwide between 1993 and 2004. As little as four kilograms of plutonium - about the size of a soda can - can potentially be enough for a fissile nuclear bomb.

World wide? Obama seems to believe that the black market is getting enriched uranium and plutonium into someone's hands and creating weapons of mass destruction...which is the very thing people said that we were not going to war over, that it was a myth.

The "myth" of weapons of mass destruction, Obama seems to think there are indeed weapons of mass destruction, hence the "myth" of going to war over that "lie" seems to be a truth.

650 cases of trafficking nuclear materials, who bought them and why? Obama was concerned enough about it in 2007. And that didn't come from Fox News, it came from Obama and Richard Lugar.

As a Senator, he was a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee

Bob Corker has to remind him in a letter what Obama pushed through to have signed as a law.

Oh, breaking news, that letter was just today....you heard it here first.

See, I'm not getting my info from Fox News, but will Fox or CNN talk about this tonight? How will it be spun?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

That is fine to say that he was bad at his job, my point was that he had far and above more qualifications as the two people you listed.
I don't think he did a great job as president either. But I won't say he wasn't qualified.

Care to address the rest of the points?

Like where we shouldn't be blinded by gaga because she is a singer but we should listen to Charlie?

Or how you continue to spew that nonsense that barry said the epiphany quote?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Fox News influence is nothing compared to the Big Free 3 networks.

They've had news and talk shows and primetime shows all locked up with one sided propaganda for decades with viewer numbers that skyrocket compared to cable.

I wonder how many public maniacs that agenda has produced?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I wonder how many public maniacs that agenda has produced?

Lots and lots.

I don't watch mainstream news. I check lots of different sources against one another. Alternative sites - etc. Do you?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yes.

More than you could ever imagine.

good deflection as usual.

edit on Jun-15-2015 by xuenchen because: 532[_ rocks in the back _]235

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Well, that's very good news.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Fox News influence is nothing compared to the Big Free 3 networks.

Their ratings are number one, they don't let anyone forget it, so how can you say that?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Fox is #1 on cable only.

Look up the ratings and compare network to cable.

(from recent thread)

Network: By the Numbers

Cable Ratings

9 times more viewers on Big3 broadcast networks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
What a wonderful deflection from the nice, civil letter Charlie wrote to Obama. Which is more responsible for brainwashing the American Public... Fox or everyone else?

I say it's none of the above... it's parents. My dad told me to always pretend that I'm a patriot, wave the flag, join the army and pretend to succumb to authority in all things.

Thanks, dad! That was good advice.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Charlie is really pouring it on ...

Charlie Daniels: America Is Parting Ways with God

More Fuel for the Fire !!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Ole chuck must be feeling lonely, needs to stir up the pot so people will remember him.

This whole we are getting away from god and it is ruining our country gets so old.

If god was all loving and forgiving, why would god care?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

If god was all loving and forgiving, why would god care?

god doesn't care. god isn't here....or paying any damned attention at all.

But - yeah, if god was..........

(real, loving, forgiving, paying attention, pissed - any of those!) .....
but 'god' isn't.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: MysterX

Actually hezbollah(irans puppet) has been waging a proxy war for years So as a country they have not OFFICIALLY
been at war but UN Officially they have. IED's can be traced back to Iran as well. I f ROnald regan was alive and president HE would had flattenned Iran with that evidence. Remember this was a guy who bombed Quadafis house for just shooting his mouth off.

This is also the man that turned tail and ran when over two hundred Marines were murdered. Also seeing how long Gaddafi lived after the bombing just showed yet another Regan failure.

HE didnt try to kill him apparently because afterward there were plenty of times he could had. Still dont change the fact Iran is operating by proxy to avoid a full all out war.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I still don't understand why people attach more credibility to celebrities political opinions than others?

I took the liberty of reading through a large chunk of Charlie Daniels "Soap Box" archives...the man has some serious Obama-hate and has for a while now...btw this isn't his first open letter to Obama.

He also has a post about the Bible and the coming end-of-times, the mark of the devil etc. And falls into the evolution and science is a "hoax" camp of religious zealots.

Just saying...like his music from the day, but not interested in his religious or political views and not sure why they count any more than my neighbors?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
CD believes TPOTUS is able to alter anything prior to being told what to do by his corporate masters.

To me, that is the most incorrect aspect of the letter, among all the others.

It would be adorable that he thinks that, if not completely sad.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

i happened to see that you had a red mark on your mailbox im not sure id worry honestly. it would make more sense if there was more evidence to back their claims

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I think he is just a front man for the elites who really run things. The real evil people are behind the scenes and you never know their names.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join