It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hey,

I've been lurking for months. Thought I'd finally get around to signing up. I've got a lot of questions about the paranormal and reincarnation to ask. I expect I'm going to get a lot of accusations of Schizophrenia thrown at me in my time here. You might be right to do so. I've actually sought help for that problem before, because with the things I experience it seems very likely that could be the case. The results of that foray are that I don't have schizophrenia, but I'm not sure how much I trust that opinion. They're just doctors after all, not omnipotent beings - unless they are, but that opens a whole other can of worms as to why I shouldn't trust a word they say.

Perhaps I'm convincing you that I AM crazy right about now. That's good. I wouldn't want anything I say to be taken as the truth, because there's no such thing that can be said with certainty. Remain agnostic. Doubt everything I say. But entertain the possibility that I might not be so far off track.

That's all I've got to say for now.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zehmzaziel

I've felt you lurking....reading posts after post in the falling of night and the wee hours when others slumber. It's about time you cast off your trench coat and Fedora and join us. Lurkers Anonymous?

Good to see you. Welcome to all that is ATS.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Welcome and a word for the wise

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

All I can offer you is a half-portion of yesterday's Stone Soup. Best around GAURANTEED!

Dig In...

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

You fit right in! I hope you enjoy your time here; the ATS community is a good one.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Welcome. Glad you are here.

new topics

top topics

join