It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the orbs? My UFO story.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Orbs, not all government, but then you didn't say they were. Seems common around our family. Grandkid even took a picture of one that was stalking him, a small baseball size red one. Don't think the government had anything to do with that one.

Then there was the golf ball sized white one that woke my wife up, came out of her forehead and then went into me as I slept. Later a much larger white one in our loft where we sleep which she watched for some time.

Some in the sky do in fact communicate. I did not know this until a few years ago when walking late at night back to our boat with another couple. I stopped, looked up at a group of stars and announced to the other three, "watch this". They looked up where I pointed at the unmoving stars. Then one put on a show, darting down and making right angled turns and finally straight up and into space. Yup those orbs can be tricky and they somehow mess with us. Don't think it has much to do with the government. Now the giant triangular ufo over our boat may have been government however.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I've seen a good deal of Orbs before, where I've only seen white, black, an orange orbs, to where they look like a solid ball of light, and the way the light seems to shine is also strange. Thing is, I have a hard time believing that these craft have anything to do with the military at all, especially the way some of these craft display themselves...Broadly too.

I've seen a black orb a fews time only in broad daylight, and even weirder one that looked like a cocoon like triangle which was floating pretty low, as well as slow compared to the planes at the airport near the location. I've seen white and orange orbs at night, and are easily visible, and I've even seen one object look like a bright white star, and its shape was highly visible too.

I usually tend to think that the Orange orbs are in a different league, technology wise, due to how I've seen some of them move with more speed and agility, as well as where the light they give moves around much like a liquid unlike the solid white/black ones. And whats weirder about them is that, the craft seem to be very much alive, not so much being manned by an intelligence, but how it seems to be.

Thing is though, a good portion of UFO's seems to be able to change colours, so who knows if the different hues actually mean something at all or if these craft have a default colour.

edit on 13-6-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: Unity_99
I don't know if there is a manmade version of this. But in the ufo department, orbs are many things.

Sometimes they're the entity or being in person, and a large one would be on angelic higher level proportions. Golf ball size may be more expected.

But there are probes, or technology that assists in checkups and abductions and also monitors everything, ie the exact number of fish in the stream, 10 minutes ago, now and 10 minutes later. Detailed data taking.

If that was connected to a real ufo, and without knowing of a manmade version, I would guess it was, you guys were probably aboard a craft. When UFO's are involved, though often most people don't remember details, they have missing time, but there is always more to the story and its personal. There are no accidental sightings, except for the rare occasions of a ufo over a stadium, over the white house, where it may be trying to garner attention and wake some folk up. But even over a stadium, would suspect they all got missing time or time splices, and they all got checkups. They can give planet earth missing time or time splice if needed. And they do. Because everyone gets checkups, and usually from various sides and groups.

No missing time or weird experiences for us that night. It was about as eventful as seeing a deer on the side of the road. We definitely didn't get worked up about it because the whole "sighting" was very matter-of-fact like "oh look, a flying green ball... that's different." It happened 10 years ago.

I had an experience a month or so ago which seemed very much like an abduction but it was unlike any abduction story I've ever heard.

Missing time like my son has had, is noticeable, but I wrote it fast, and used that term to also mean time splice. A person wouldn't even notice it happened.

Most people don't know this happened to them.

The orb my son saw behind my back, during ufo related contact and a checkup, where I felt covers move, indenting on the mattress and hands on my head, but was allowed to get up and take the antibiotic I'd forgotten and my then 19 year old son came out of the bathroom and told me that there was a meter wide, roughly, blue orb behind my back at the sink. And that fit into earlier having some kind of contact, where I was told a ufo was in the yard, and saw a women in a blue uniform, then the whole thing disappeared from my thoughts, just gone. It was strange but I remembered it all after wards. Have no idea if we were aboard that craft or not after sleeping, but assume there was alot more to it than I recall.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It's possible it was a plasma bloom created by a triangulation of either radar, radio, microwave, or laser beams (really any kind of energy beam that will dump enough energy into a space to do this) a fourth beam targeting the plasma bloom can then tickle the plasma bloom to vibrate and make sound and do other weird stuff like create and broadcast its own radio waves, electric fields, magnetic fields via induction, or light or a color of your choosing.

Put this whole set up on a rig and put it on aircraft. Or make it small enough so that it is man portable for SF teams to carry with them.

Can possibly be used as a electronic counter measure to short incoming missiles, and aircraft, or people. Like a phaser set to either stun or kill. (Think Nazi foo fighters)

Use it to induce via Induction from the electric fields, magnetic fields to screw with electronic sensors or even play with the electrical conductivity of sodium and calcium ions in your brains synaptic terminals. Causing anything from hallucinations, to panic and fear, to passiveness, to sleep, to small packets of data transmission directly to the brain so the brain thinks its its own thoughts and data. (useful for everything from erasing memory of events, implanting info, stunning humans unconcious, making them run in panic and fear, making them more passive, making them more aggressive)

Maybe take two orbs ( one high frequency light - purplish blue, the other low frequency light - deep red) and have them do probing of things via atmospheric lasing. Maybe to look for hidden or smuggled nuclear weapons or material. Or just to probe things. Maybe have an auxiliary craft nearby that can interpret, measure and analyse the lasings readings and findings. Or possibly have one orb oscillate back and forth between the frequencies to create the atmospheric lasing effect instead of using two.

This plasma bloom "orb" should be able to travel very fast and make crazy maneuvers since its just a triangulated laser.

If one is inclined to believe in longitudinal phase conjugate waves and antenna. Then one could even venture into the weird world and speculation of the tesla howitzer (if it exists) which would be able to triangulate (or via a interferometer process) longitudinal quantum potential beams to induce a plasma bloom or other EM effects at a precise point and move it around like that. plus it should be able to operate through walls and inside when aimed from the outside of houses. Obviously something like that would be able to set up an environment that is engineered to facilitate the production of mostly whatever the modified quantum potential is biased to producing. But that's a whole other can of worms.

Basically "orbs" are a technology that's ours. I think it may have been developed as early as ww2.

Finally, yes I've seen orbs too. On two occasions. Been chased by one briefly. Have had several reoccurring dreams with them. Including bad dreams where I frantically dont want the thing to get/touch me. When it does in the dream it feels like a shsrp static electric shock, your air leaves you and you within a half second fall unconcious like when you are put unconscious by the doctor before surgery. it actually feels like it just killed you and for a split second are semi conscious.

edit on 13-6-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Answer

You saw an unidentified flying object or maybe unidentified aerial phenomena is a more close-fitting term? Your description reminds me more of anecdotal accounts of ball lightning than anything else. I wrote a thread about ball lightning and UFOs that wondered how many UFO reports were actually ball lightning.

I would love to see what you saw.

When people see an example of ball lightning, they can interpret it through their own natural filters of perception. That floating orb is a demon, a spirit, a nature faerie or an alien device depending on how our mind is set up. I won't push too hard on the BL explanation because it's still a rare phenomena and there are probably more annual reports of disc-shaped objects than BL. One is taken seriously and the other is pushed away...

Still, here's a video showing ball lightning footage with standard silly soundtrack. The clips are intriguing and have all been on UFO and ghost documentaries which kinda supports my point that we impose our beliefs on something we don't understand.

I've seen plenty of videos and photos of ball lightning and I knew all about ball lightning when I saw the orb/sphere/whatever you want to call it. Remember, I was about 50 yards from this object so I got a good close look. It wasn't floating a mile away where all I could see was a dot of light.

I do not believe that it was ball lightning. It had solid edges and was not pulsating. Also, it occurred under a clear sky and did not zip around erratically.

I understand your point about people imposing their own beliefs on a sighting but I was, and still am, pretty meh about UFO's. I didn't jump to the alien explanation and I don't believe in demons, spirits, or faeries. I did get the distinct impression that it was intelligently controlled. A non-living object doesn't tend to make an arcing decent in order to level-off above a tree line.
edit on 6/13/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
One thought that I've had about these orbs...

Maybe they're a form of viewing apparatus and there's something/someone on the other side of it that's using it to observe us/Earth/weather phenomena/etc.

Think camera and lens. The "orbs" are the lens and the receiver for the images is... somewhere else.

It would explain why they seem to be intelligently controlled and it would explain the stories where people have been "chased" by them or they've zipped right up to a person and stopped right in front of them. There are some video games that have "observer mode" and you zip around all over the place like an invisible camera watching the action. Some games even represent the "observer" as a type of orb. The movement and behavior of the real-life orbs is VERY similar to how I move around in these games... sometimes zipping quickly from place to place and sometimes floating slowly to observe what's going on.

Things that make you go hmmmm...

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I have seen just about the same thing, same size, seemed intelligent.
The difference was that the edge was a bit diffuse. I think mine was orange yellow.
I've seen ball lightening and has a similarity, but not complete.
Mine also had a vibratory field of "lights" that flew like luminous blue quicksilver bees around the object and formed a ladder down into the grass at my feet.
I think it may be a higher state of consciousness that was reaching out, guess I wasn't ready at the time.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

Maybe they're a form of viewing apparatus and there's something/someone on the other side of it that's using it to observe us/Earth/weather phenomena/etc.

Think camera and lens. The "orbs" are the lens and the receiver for the images is... somewhere else.

It would explain why they seem to be intelligently controlled and it would explain the stories where people have been "chased" by them or they've zipped right up to a person and stopped right in front of them. There are some video games that have "observer mode" and you zip around all over the place like an invisible camera watching the action. Some games even represent the "observer" as a type of orb. The movement and behavior of the real-life orbs is VERY similar to how I move around in these games... sometimes zipping quickly from place to place and sometimes floating slowly to observe what's going on.

Made me think of the Kino on the show Stargate Universe:
Kino Orb Device

A little floating camera orb remotely controlled for observation.
Not this is it but it made me go Hmmmmm..... There go the Sci-Fi movies, showing us the tech again.....
edit on 13-6-2015 by evc1shop because: spelling

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'll try to explain the orbs. They are infact the triangles and certain "bonus" type of things that go along with them.

First of all I NEVER saw them hit green notes, not to say they can't...

So basically, we're not really seeing what we think we're seeing, while we're seeing it, got it?

Daylight scenario: un-camo'd triangle shoots up at high speed and hits camo. The edges might highly reflect sunlight and viola, an orb!

Night scenario: triangle is already a bitch to see then hits camo on top of that. From that point it can turn a lone light on or generate one of it's plasma'y fields and once again you see an "orb" of light.

It's pretty much that simple. Imagine at night a stealthy plane cuts lights at a distance; near invisible now. Then puts on one light and now you have an orb!

Now I did have one sighting where two were hovering on end. One sent a ball of light at high speed into the center of the other. Also technically an orb but also still triangle in origin.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I know I will get crucified for this but.
If you check out some of the Bigfoot stories.
The balls of light have been linked in with some of those stories about Bigfoot.
As for me I can not form a opinion one way or the other.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Electrical in nature, has various colours, shape is spherical, not affected by gravity, or air currents, moves under intelligent control, can be observed day or night. Seen in space. Seen regularly, at ancient monuments, mountains, volcanoes, and around lines of telluric current. Can move instantly, or slowly, has been noticed at the same time as other anomalous events. Can cause lost time, and cause traumatic injury like radiation burns. Can interfere with electrical circuits, and EMF. Its a something!

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It could have possibly been an ET alien drone of some sort. In places that lack starlight they [ETE's] possibly need to generate their own photons [plasma,] for a photon engine in order to generate thrust as in propulsion. My nighttime foofighter sighting in 1976, has made me hypothesize about how these alien starships function in our atmosphere.

They can be small orbs or huge lighted foofighters about 700 feet in diameter. They need to have at least two strong magnetic fields surrounding the starship itself...one to encase the fusion generated plasma and one to protect the starship from the plasma. Just surrounding the outer hull of the starship, would be a layer of seawater --- so as to protect the starship from radiation and as fuel for the deuterium fusion reaction. One magnetic field compresses a small amount of seawater against the other with extreme pressure until the fusion reaction occurs.

The swirling fusion plasma results in the plasma being electrified, making it a potent weapon of mass destruction. The other, being the photon fuel for a micro-mini black hole photon engine installed onboard the starship itself. The plasma or regular starlight is swallowed by the black hole and ejected from various thrusters at near the speed of light.

The hi-power phase [bluish-white light] can possibly generate speeds of up to 15,000 mph in our atmosphere and super luminal speeds in outer space, with the low-power [fiery red-orange or greenish-white] for take-offs/landings and military OP's.
edit on 14-6-2015 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 14-6-2015 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

edit on 14-6-2015 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

The hi-power phase [bluish-white light] can possibly generate speeds of up to 15,000 mph in our atmosphere and super luminal speeds in outer space, with the low-power [fiery red-orange or greenish-white] for take-offs/landings and military OP's.

This is interesting stuff. Where do you get this info from on the speed of the orbs relating to the colour emitted by them?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

After seeing one myself, my ears always perk up on this topic. I remember a couple years ago hearing a Coast to Coast AM guest(who claimed to channel and communicate with what he believed to be non-human entities) use one word to answer the exact same question you ask in the OP (what's the purpose of these orbs?) and it has really stuck with me ever since: surveillance. That's what it felt like when I saw an orange orb on a Mexican beach in 2006 with my brother and step brother.

We were all just hanging out and my brother, sitting on the far right of us, yells, "Whoa! Look at that!" We all immediately noticed a bright, long lasting, shooting star streaking across the night sky. Suddenly it's bouncing 200 yards out from the shore, maybe 100 yards above the water, and its light has dimmed significantly. Then, suddenly(without seeing it travel), it is 30 feet above us and moves slowly from right to left before moving inland at a low level and out of sight. It felt like it was scanning us. The weirdest part of the whole thing was how this orange orb about the size of a large beachball seemed to appear immediately as a result of being recognized by my brother.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: Erno86

This is interesting stuff. Where do you get this info from on the speed of the orbs relating to the colour emitted by them?

Various sources...UFO's have been radar clocked at 4 miles per second --- so that's 14,400 mph --- USO's have been radar clocked at 233 knots.

Well...my one an only foofighter sighting, that night in November of 1976, approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C., confirms --- IMHO --- the plasma color power phases of the supposed starship safely encased inside the plasma surrounding it.

As to speed...my first guesstimate of the speed of the rectangular shaped bluish-white lighted foofighter --- above the thin cloud cover --- coming from the direction of Washington D.C., going in a westerly direction --- was 15,000 mph --- that made it look like a bat coming out of hell.

One minute later...my second sighting of the foofighter had the three of us seeing --- IMHO --- the approx. 30 mph perpendicular descent --- emerging from the low cloud cover --- of an approx. 700 foot diameter fiery red-orange foofighter, with no fiery tail --- with us facing east that lit up whole eastern sky and the mountain valley below us --- which possibly landed about one mile away from us; just beyond the mountain range in front of us.

Of course...my superluminal [faster than the speed of light] estimate is based on the fact that the foofighter arrived at our star system, with the only possibility that the starship must be capable of superluminal speeds, or it [foofighter] would have never made it here from another star system.
edit on 15-6-2015 by erno86 because: added a sentence

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Very interesting ball lighting video. Just like many UFO videos, though, I think it may suffer from some inaccuracies? I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but its very first video segment, labelled as ball lightning from Varginha, Brazil, Jan 20, 1996, is, I think, actually footage from a different Brazil sighting -- an extremely intriguing one -- which took place in Capão Redondo (in São Paulo) on January 2nd of 1998.

Here's the Capão Redondo video: São Paulo 'UFO', 1998

The distinction may not sound like a big deal, but it's important, obviously, for case 'tracking' purposes... and also because the facts of the Capão Redondo case made it pretty unlikely that it can be explained as ball lightning. For example, there were almost 5 minutes of footage, if I recall correctly, plus the object in the video was flying around for some minutes in addition to that. I don't believe ball lightning does or even could last that long. (???)

Additionally, many people saw that object from all different vantage points -- some at close range, from underneath, etc. -- and the object's description, both as to appearance and sound, just didn't seem to fit the ball lightning explanation.

For what it's worth (in case anyone is intrigued by the case), I believe RC vehicles were ruled out also. Both by nearby witnesses, and even by the videographer and his family during the filming. (Also, keep in mind that it was way back in 1998, when RC technology was less than impressive....)

It should be pretty obvious that I don't recall all the details of that Capão Redondo case, just the basics (it's hard to get accurate info on it from google, and it doesn't help that a lot of the information is in Portuguese), but I do remember being interested in the case back then, and, to the best of my knowledge, it still hasn't been adequately explained.

Does anyone know more about the case? Any updates?

Still, your central point, Kandinsky (that we "impose our beliefs on something we don't understand") is very accurate. I have no doubt that most of what we're seeing in your video is actually ball lightning. And yep, I've seen some of that same footage mislabelled as spirit orbs, etc.... I just find it interesting that videos claiming to show the ball lightning phenomenon can sometimes be just as misleading and untrustworthy as UFO videos.
edit on 15-6-2015 by TeaAndStrumpets because: link

edit on 16-6-2015 by TeaAndStrumpets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthLover557

After seeing one myself, my ears always perk up on this topic. I remember a couple years ago hearing a Coast to Coast AM guest(who claimed to channel and communicate with what he believed to be non-human entities) use one word to answer the exact same question you ask in the OP (what's the purpose of these orbs?) and it has really stuck with me ever since: surveillance. That's what it felt like when I saw an orange orb on a Mexican beach in 2006 with my brother and step brother.

We were all just hanging out and my brother, sitting on the far right of us, yells, "Whoa! Look at that!" We all immediately noticed a bright, long lasting, shooting star streaking across the night sky. Suddenly it's bouncing 200 yards out from the shore, maybe 100 yards above the water, and its light has dimmed significantly. Then, suddenly(without seeing it travel), it is 30 feet above us and moves slowly from right to left before moving inland at a low level and out of sight. It felt like it was scanning us. The weirdest part of the whole thing was how this orange orb about the size of a large beachball seemed to appear immediately as a result of being recognized by my brother.

Unbelievable story, TruthLover557... and yet I 100% believe you. Because I've seen a very similar thing. (Yeah, I guess I'm finally and very reluctantly "coming out," as they say... and I'll try to start a thread with more details of my sighting sometime in the coming week or so.)

But what we saw -- dozens of us, and at one point this thing was hovering within 15 feet of me -- was without a doubt intelligently controlled, and it was, without a doubt, "surveilling" a girl who was about 10 feet to my left. And this object was, without a doubt, not a product of human technology.

My god you should've seen the way it moved! Similar to what you've described. Its maneuverability was beautiful. It was quick. Crisp. Precise. Imagine a hummingbird zipping and shifting around at one of those feeders, something like this... but much faster and at much greater distances, and with more stability. It would be in one place, and then BAM, in an instant it's over there 20 feet away, hovering again... and then BAM, totally different place, and so on. Absolutely mind boggling. I think about it frequently. I still don't know if seeing that thing was a privilege or a curse. Maybe both. In truth, probably neither. But anyway, yes folks, "true UFOs" are very real, and we'd better start trying to understand what exactly is behind all this apparent madness.
edit on 16-6-2015 by TeaAndStrumpets because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2015 by TeaAndStrumpets because: What happened to the old "preview" before posting feature? Clearly I need it....

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
You comment about surveillance is an intriguing one, especially in regards to the receiver being elsewhere. If you have the time please read my very first thread on ATS. Although not quite the same experience there are some parallels.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TeaAndStrumpets

Thanks for sharing. The hummingbird image is definitely fitting. I don't think seeing one was either a privilege or a curse, but I'm happy I saw it, mainly because it opened my mind a bit more, and heck, it was pretty interesting. It was an odd coincidence that the hotel we were saying at when we saw the orb just so happened to have a giant ufo/flying saucer replica in the night club that lit up and moved back and forth across the ceiling every 15 minutes.

I'm curious what led you to say the orb was "without a doubt, surveilling a girl" 10 feet away from you. It must have been close. What was it doing to make you think it was surveilling her and not you and everyone else? I'm a girl and didn't feel like it was focussed on one of us more than the others. Just curious. Thanks.
edit on 6-16-2015 by TruthLover557 because: just love editing

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthLover557

We were all walking, and for part of that time this girl was at the geometric center of the object's maneuvers. This 'orb' we saw was not perfectly spherical; it was slightly oblong, kinda egg shaped but not nearly so pronounced, so that there was a definite sense of front & back. And it made a semi-circle around her, darting, at slightly different altitudes each hover, but with its 'front' always pointing toward her. It's hard to explain, but it was unmistakably "interested" in her. It's possible it was interested in others as well.

There had been loud fireworks not long before this, so, even though it'll sound weird, I don't mind saying that my sense was that this thing was somehow "concerned," making sure people weren't injured or something? But that's obviously pretty speculative.

Anyway, when it was at its closest to me (which was when it must've been to her rear, and just prior to the most fantastic of the semi-circular darting maneuvers), this 'orb' was hovering a foot or two above eye level. I very clearly remember asking myself if I should go reach up and touch it.

It's all hard to believe, I know -- hard for me, even, and I was there -- but I swear on my father's grave that this all happened. Multiple people saw it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join