It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shemitah Year, Blood Moons, Jubilee, and Feast Days.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Alright. So this is one of the best presentations on this information that I have seen. His voice is a bit hard to deal with, but its only 40 minutes and its good information. If you don't watch the whole video I at least suggest you skim to the part where he discusses God's moedim(divine appointments). This is a Christian perspective so I ask that those who are not of the faith have an open mind and just listen don't judge the information ask your self if everything he is saying is true would it give you good grounds for believing in God. Then after you answer that question go and check everything he says.

So the first few minutes he discusses Israel and war, 160 known mass animal die offs with in 41+ countries, and then he describes what a blood moon is, and explains what a Blood moon tetrad is. From there he begins moving towards the Feast days that Yeshua has already fulfilled and then he goes into the ones that are yet to come. I decided to post this video because I think the guy did a good job at presenting the information clearly. Far better than I could. The most interesting thing to me were all of the names for the Feast of trumpets. But anyways its a great vid at least worth watching the part about the feast days. Not sure this has anything to do with it, but CERN is also set to hit a double the power on the 23 of September if I am not mistaken. Anyways, Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to: ServantOfTheLamb
I tend to disagree with the Shemita and Tetrad theories for a number of reasons including my problems with the Lunisolar mowedim model. But with that aside, I think the Jubilee year will introduce the Millennium, not the 70th Week. It will be only at the Millennium that the world will acknowledge Israel's inheritance of the Land without dispute. That takes on the character of the Jubilee, where land is returned to its previous owners.

Daniel 9 shows that Israel has had 483 of 490 years. I believe those 490 years are the latter portion of 490+70+490 or 1,050 years. The Shemita would not depend on the 1948-67 activities, it would depend on the 70th Week completing the last 490 years. Thus, the year of the Millennium is the true Jubilee, and that must be 7 years after the Rapture.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Well we agree on daniel 9, but I don't quite understand where you are pulling 490+70+490? Are you referring to the 490 years prior to Babylonian captivity which in turn is 70 Shemitah years? Which would be 490+70+Daniels 70 weeks(490)?

I've never quite understood where you pull all your numbers from. If I remember correctly you believe the Rapture is in 2016 or did a few years back.

Also I don't really take a position on what all this means. I speculate, the main thing that interest me is that so much is lining up in one month. I think something is coming. Maybe rapture, maybe war, something is going to change though.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

Don't forget the Revelation 12 sign in the heavens Sept. 2017

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I've looked at that one, but I am not sure what I think about it. I can't decide if I think the guy is stretching a little bit. Post your favorite video on the topic if you don't mind

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Biblical history works in patters of 490+70+490 years. There are 490 years disclosed in Dan 9, 490 years between Seth and Enoch, 490 years between Shem and Jacob. The pattern exists both historically and within the metering of the Hebrew and Greek syllables. Thats where I get my Rapture theory.

To show an example of metering, the Olivet Discourse of Matt 24 was spoken in 30 AD, the same year of Jesus death. The first 40 syllables introduce the subject of the Temple in Matt 24. Count 40 syllables/years from 30 AD, and you arrive at the Temple's desyruction in 70 AD. Then the paragraph synactically ends with the 84th syllable, which is 12×7. You can count for yourself with the Biblehub Greek text transliteration. This pattern is all over the Bible.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Something is definately coming, much of my speculation seems to be coming true. Watch 7/15/2015 and 11/19/2015. Not sure what 7/15 is yet, but I'm anticipating a stock market crash on November 19th.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Great when the crash doesn't come to pass will you publicly declare you and your sources are false prophets? Along with all the other end of worlders that have shouted doom for the last several thousand years.

The kingdom of heaven is in you. That is where the revelation takes place.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

If I'm wrong I will let you lead the ridicule against me, but first the prediction has to fail.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I don't want to ridicule you (or stone you if you want to follow "biblical law" ).

I want you and others to wake up from your slumber and stop looking up toward the heavens waiting for the sky God to save us. To stop feeding the beast mind. For Jesus will return in the same manner he left. Ascending. In you and me. That is the unveiling. The revelation. Until we stop waiting for it to happen "out there" and realize that it happens " in here" in the temple of God the one between your temples, until that happens we will not see the new heaven and new earth. There is no 3rd temple and literal desecration of an idol set inside for you are the temple of God. There is no land of Israel. Israel is a people who have circumcised hearts.

Christ in you is the hope of glory. You are the Christ. You are the literal body or manifestation of God on the earth. All of these moedim are shadows and types. Things that point to the unveiling of Christ in you. The two shall become one flesh this is the great mystery of the ages. That is the ends of the ages. Not a literal end of the world.

The kingdom of heaven is at hand. The kingdom of heaven is inside. I and the father are one. We are one in him and together. As the body of all humanity that will arise from the grave of this mortal body just like the firstborn.

Just as Christ is (seated at the right hand, in unity with) so are you in the world.

That is my hope that you see, not to ridicule.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

My faith is in Jesus and His payment for my sins on the cross. Regardless of whether or not my predictions come to pass or fail, my faith will not be changed, and I will continue to watch for signs of His return. I simply do not believe that God has revealed Himself in the manor in which you believe, but if you truely have an open mind, then I would reserve the lecture for when the prediction has failed. It gets boring listening to the same old skeptics lecturing me simply because others have cried wolf in the past.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I wasn't lecturing. Just making a prediction of my own. That your prediction will go the way of every other prediction according to "signs in the heavens" (when heavens really refers to the third heaven which is where God dwells which is in the temple which is you and me) And trying to open your mind aka temple to the truth so we can get on with restoring creation instead of waiting for a literal return of Jesus.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Very well then, we will see.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The first 40 syllables introduce the subject of the Temple in Matt 24. Count 40 syllables/years from 30 AD, and you arrive at the Temple's desyruction in 70 AD.

Why the first 40? Why not the first 7 or the first 70? 84th syllable why 12*7 why not 2*42? It just seems like you could make numbers do whatever you wanted them too. I don't see any pattern .I see you just saying numbers. I know you're well versed in Scripture, but whatever you see I think it is only for you because it definitely doesn't make any sense to me.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Forty is the number of testing and 40+44 is often used in the meter to make a complete paragraph of 84 syllables. Zephania 1 uses the same technique 40+44. The first complete thought in Matt 24 is 40 syllables long, same as Zephania. You always let the syntax parse the verse.

The Jews entered the Land 40 years late, so the Temple stood 40 years after the incarnated temple (Jesus) died. That is why the first 40 syllables of Matt 24 introduce the Temple.

Usually, the first complete thought that is divisible by 7 syllables is considered 1 paragraph.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

You'll have to test it yourself. This isn't my theory and I didnt fully trust it until I learned enough Hebrew and Greek to test it myself. Not all of the bible is metered, its mostly limited to poetry and prophecy.

Also, 84 is the number of God's decree. There is another 84 to close the subject of the Temple (like a paranthetical) later on in the chapter. I'll have to review my notes before I can tell you.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
nope, nope....one can feel Him.....we have something coming down the pipeline and is it about time.....
did you know that if you talk to Jesus....He talks back to you.!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Cant test something I don't understand lol..

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
All you're looking for are complete paragraghs with total syllable counts in multiples of 7.

If you cant read the Greek text of Matt 24, you can follow the transliteration fairly accurately. For example;

Matt 24:1-2 is 40+44=84 syllables.
Vs3 is 63 syllables
Vs4-6 is 91
Vs7-11 is 133
Vs12-14 is 84 again.

Start with Matt 24:1&2. Its not as hard as it sounds.
Transliteration Link

First find the patterns, then find what it means.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Matt 24:1-2 is 40+44=84 syllables.
Vs3 is 63 syllables
Vs4-6 is 91
Vs7-11 is 133
Vs12-14 is 84 again.

See but why only count verse three by itself? Why count verses 12-14 instead of 11-14 then its not 84 syllables? If you just created a pattern of syllable counting and the just stuck to that pattern my question would be how do you know you got the pattern right?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join