It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From where in Comes there is Goes - Hermetic Theurgy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This is not about religion it is about creation. In any book of creationism you will find a line for the future - where we are heading. That is why it was meant to be that way - when you look in the past it always starts to draw you for the future. And then you ask yourself -Where I am going, and what the way should look like. Hopefully you'll get it that you are not going anywhere, as you never really moved from your place. But that is one crap idea that needs a lot of work to be grasped on. So scholars developed a way of manipulating yourself to the point where you realise this, there is many ways, I'll present here the hermetical work of connecting Alpha and Omega - by connecting with your origin and accepting it inside. Follow the first word.

Hermetic Theurgy is the Art of raising the human soul to its own divinity through ritualistic practices which bring that soul into harmony with the divinity of the World Soul. These practices transcend the rational mind, and partake of the deeper Mind which pervades all the natural world. This ancient Art originates within the sacred precincts of Egypt and classical Greece, and forms the underpinning of modern mystical philosophy in the Western world.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

Your post is better suited to the Philosophy and Metaphysics forum. I've alerted the staff.

join