It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My paranormal experience of half an hour ago....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
So my mind goes like this:
"Hay where it began?"
And the feeling in me responds:
"Somewhere"
Mind: "Where is that somewhere?"
Feeling: "Where it began"
Mind: "Okay get more exact please"
Feeling: "Where it was nothing"
Mind: "Then how anything happened"
Feeling: "It had not"
Mind: "So what this is"
Feeling: "Dream"
Mind: "You are crazy"
Feeling "You eat too much"
Mind: "Sc**w you!"
Feeling: "S*re* you!"

You might guess that from that conversation nothing rally came out, so I had to search a bit on the net. You know the net is cool place... with all this fanta advertisement popping up anywhere. I entered the google housing, called the browser and walked into the domain of true validity. Google is always right - you know this, Santa Claws said it. Walking on this true validity side and enhanced by the mind of real creation I purchased three toasters and one Jar of bio vegetarian honey. Then suddenly by misclicking aside from one advertisement of fanta, my browser let me to a page so obscure and unreal that my mind itself was petrified. Various numbers and crazy explanations rumbled and beat each other until my mind got totally out of order and... shut down. Then my feelings took the throne. And a miracle happened. Feeling like a Buddha under the tree my enshadowed mind got overwhelm by images and ideas, inexplicable in speech or due. I realised it - it was a mistake, all was a mistake! A joke of an evil genius - God himself! Then it flashed back and I returned to reality... I am so hopelessly trying to remember somehow in logical manner what I saw, Yet I cannot. Please give me a remedy - why my mind cannot spell it - what I saw - what I felt...

This is the page of my demise and my enlightenment... now As I browse it again... I really feel that it is so far from me... and just before half an hour it was so vivid and laughing... how this could be? Astral attack or a dog?

-I take no drugs
-I don't smoke
-I don't have past similar experiences(or maybe just once in the toilet)

(post by PrinceJohnson removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

shrink!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think I have found your solution....

With your influences as diverse as Barbie and the brown shoe GOD, new tensions are crafted from both simple and complex emotional structures.
Perhaps you're fascinated by the unrelenting divergence of relationships. What starts out as triumph soon becomes manipulated into a cacophony of futility, leaving only a sense of unreality and the unlikelihood of a new reality.
As shifting phenomena become distorted through boundaried and diverse practice, your inner child is left with a clue to the marginal serial bowl of life, death and the space between that square box thing you have hidden your secrets in.

Just a guess....

edit on 11-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Wow, you are an unrecognized master of off-hand mysticism! The OP is a master of ... what? Perhaps self realizing mind fractal thought crystallizing branches of the Tree of Life?

But seriously, if such exists, what happens when/if we all realize we're 'just' dreaming dreams within dreams? What will we awake to? Where does it all start... and is it even possible to end?

And why oh why is mysticism/reality/illsuion so math heavy?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Why complicate something as simple as life that is meaningless?

new topics

top topics

join