It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Declassified UFO Related Document - Earth has been visited.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Excellent find OP.

There are a lot of memos addressed to and between FBI officials E.G. Fitch, D.M. Ladd and Edgar Hoover included in this document compilation. Their mailboxes were full. There was a real problem going on back in 1947 surrounding these mysterious saucers and these memos outline it. Scientists and the like from all over the globe were very concerned about this phenomenon, especially after sightings were witnessed in Italy, Mexico City, Newfoundland, Paris, Milan, Yugoslavia, and Albania.

S&F

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Thanatos0042

Just curious, but how have you never started a thread before, but have 20 flags, with this thread only having 15?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It could be real, it may not be real, but I will say this, there is so much info to go through it would take awhile to really offer a definiive answer. I have not seen this info on any other ufo sites I check with just yet. Going to do some more looking here when I have time....

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
We got already 3 and more threads on this.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Btw its not an FBI memo,its a letter someone wrote to the FBI nothing to see here
edit on 11-6-2015 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Just curious, but how have you never started a thread before, but have 20 flags, with this thread only having 15?

I have posted in other peoples existing threads. I've just never started one before this one.

TrueMessiah - Thanks! That's pretty interesting actually. I think that it's possible to really get a better view point of things from memo's between people, that's like a slice of daily life/work that's actually captured.

IMSAM - I bow to your superior search capabilities. Thanks for those finds.
edit on 11-6-2015 by Thanatos0042 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Sorry for being off topic here, was just confused, because it was my understanding you can only get "flags" for threads you start, not ones you participate in, which I thought you were given just "stars" for...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
We got already 3 and more threads on this.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Btw its not an FBI memo,its a letter someone wrote to the FBI nothing to see here

Nice catch thanks!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Sorry for being off topic here, was just confused, because it was my understanding you can only get "flags" for threads you start, not ones you participate in, which I thought you were given just "stars" for...

Hmm. You may be right. I generally don't participate very much. Mostly I just read stuff, so I'm not sure.

I just thought that was a neat article and I didn't find anything else up about it, but obviously I didn't search very well as shown.
edit on 11-6-2015 by Thanatos0042 because: Correction.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Perhaps five people gave flags... and then took them back after reading that this had been covered already?

And this has been covered... and is just more of the noise that obscures UFOs (or is THE answer, heh).

UFOs do exist... and as something more than unidentified common phenomena... but jeepers, it's confused... on purpose? Or just because nobody knows and an information void sucks in any old kooky whimsy?

Be nice to know for sure... for sure.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Very interesting article and thanks for bringing it.

It seems as if you got 5 flags for your intro post and so that with this totals 20...well done so far!

Thanks again!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
Any nut can write a letter to the FBI, have it wind up in their archives and subsequently released to the public.

I better get to work!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
Very interesting article and thanks for bringing it.

It seems as if you got 5 flags for your intro post and so that with this totals 20...well done so far!

Thanks again!

An Intro post -- I totally forgot about that.

thanks...even if this post was a regurgitation of information posted a few times already. I was thinking I might have something new...I should have known better

And for those that don't know - the site itself has a lot of pretty cool articles.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

We have yet to come up with an agreed theory as to where we came from let alone the universe so to think that we would understand their origin isn't really that hard to believe. I've always been a fan of the whole theory that the grays are us from the future and have had to come back to find a cure to some disease or to stop a disaster but that's just me.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

The only problem is, I cant read a single thing. The black out has made it hard to read, at least for me. Anyone wanna write up what it says, I'm happy to read but I dont think anyone has the spare time.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CardDown
This is not a FBI report, just something they stuck in their files. It's from Round Robin, published by Meade Layne of Borderland Sciences Research Associates, a mystical organization.
borderlandsciences.org...

They have other silly stuff. See it and the others at page 22 in this folder.
vault.fbi.gov...

(laughs)

There goes that.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You aren't wrong. He started an introduction thread, that got five flags. Not a "real" thread, per se, but a simple "hello". I wouldn't consider that a thread myself, and likely the OP didn't, either.

On the topic, interesting memo, for certain, especially the claims that they are more "other dimensional" than "other planetary". Not an official FBI position, of course, but still interesting. The question is, did the FBI just decide to release this, or did someone use FOIA requests to get stuff they could claim was "official disclosure"?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Well congratulations for attempting your first thread. You will probably be aware that a few other members have already seen this memo. However keep digging away and you never know what might turn up next time.

Regards MM

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Wow, hard to read. I took one page into photoshop and did an Invert and it is white with black typing. I wonder if they did an invert to discourage reading and research? I wish there was a way to invert the whole pdf. In photoshop I had to do one at a time. I don't have patience to do it 69 times.

ETA: I was looking at a blacked out page when doing the above.

edit on 11/6/15 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/6/15 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Still on part 1 of 16...

But this PDF is amazing.

Gets really interesting from page 27 onwards.

Pages 27, 28 & 29 are about the story of two armed forces members who interviewed a group of pilots about alleged flying saucer sightings...

The two armed forces members then died in a plane crash on a supposedly top secret mission.

Crazy stuff.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
Any nut can write a letter to the FBI, have it wind up in their archives and subsequently released to the public.
Yes, they probably received stranger letters than this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join