It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sir Christopher Lee Has Died

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackthorne

also, one of his squad mates in the british commandos was ian fleming!

You sure you're not confusing with 3rd Doctor Who actor Jon Pertwee?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
NOOOOOOOOOOOOoo.....

OMG... Count Dooku??? Sauruman????

NOOOOOO

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The Ian Fleming tie makes sense. Lee did after all play Francisco Scaramanga in Flemings Bond film, The Man With The Golden Gun. What an incredible life that man led.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
93 years is a good innings and fair to say a life he used quite well. I must admit, his passing brings a small shock of mortality to mind, as he was one of the iconic key figures in my youthful consciousness. The old familiarity is fading now, and one is left feeling alone in an unfamiliar landscape. RIP Mr Lee.
My sentiments exactly. I loved watching him together or not with his colleagues in the theatre of the fantastic - foremost being Peter Cushing and others in the Hammer Studio slew of regulars.

I feel like a little part of me has died too.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Macdon

I think we all feel a little like that right now Macdon.

But at least we have to remember that his was one of the fullest, and most crazy lives. That he made it to the screen at all was miraculous, considering all the shenanigans he got up to during the war, and for him to go on to live such a long, and productive life is a great feat in and of itself. At least he was not taken early, as are so many these days.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join