It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Randy Cramer - U.S. Marine Operations On Mars

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

Not really, you just have to have an open mind to be able to accept the kinds of concepts not quite understood by contemporary science.

Which in practice means you can make up anything you want (consciously or unconsciously) and anyone who questions the logic or validity of what you're saying just doesn't have an "open mind" to "concepts not quite understood by contemporary science."

Their individual stories don't even have to match up because they can just fall back to the explanation that there are multiple time-lines or that there are layers of false memory inserted by the military and/or evil aliens and/or demons.

According to those who are in the know about these things, the mechanisms of operation and the tools used to execute those mechanisms have always existed.

Who are those "in the know about these things?" I'm willing to check out any credible sources.

Why do the skeptical always ask for sources? If you are really interested you can research it yourself. Did you even watch the Basiago video? Look up Project Pegasus and go from there.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

That's just not how it works. The onus lies upon the individual making a claim to provide an actual citation. It comes off as disingenuous and lazy when someone makes a claim and whines when someone requests a proper citation.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You left out the third person:

The person who looks at what makes up the story and determines its worth based off that.

So when there are no holes, great. That person buys into it.

When there holes in some very basic elements of the story? It doesn't wash.

Don't chalk up dissent to lack of "knowledge" about a topic. That's pretty closed minded and short sighted.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Not really, you just have to have an open mind to be able to accept the kinds of concepts not quite understood by contemporary science.

Which in practice means you can make up anything you want (consciously or unconsciously) and anyone who questions the logic or validity of what you're saying just doesn't have an "open mind" to "concepts not quite understood by contemporary science."

Their individual stories don't even have to match up because they can just fall back to the explanation that there are multiple time-lines or that there are layers of false memory inserted by the military and/or evil aliens and/or demons.

According to those who are in the know about these things, the mechanisms of operation and the tools used to execute those mechanisms have always existed.

Who are those "in the know about these things?" I'm willing to check out any credible sources.

Why do the skeptical always ask for sources? If you are really interested you can research it yourself. Did you even watch the Basiago video? Look up Project Pegasus and go from there.

I am interested and I've spent a lot of time looking into this the last two days including researching Basiago's story.

Unsurprisingly, it doesn't stand up to scrutiny at all.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I was listening to a Rogan podcast when he had a former CIA agent on, and toward the start the ex-CIA guy said that he can confirm moon (maybe Mars, too, can't remember.) bases. Rogan said nothing, and no one else but me seemed to notice it. If I can track down the podcast I'll post it. I thought it was pretty crazy because no one freaking noticed the slip!

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

That's just not how it works. The onus lies upon the individual making a claim to provide an actual citation. It comes off as disingenuous and lazy when someone makes a claim and whines when someone requests a proper citation.

It doesn't make sense to ask in this case because as delmarvel just said "I've spent a lot of time looking into this" like I suspected, so if you already know where to go, why ask?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It doesn't make sense to ask in this case because as delmarvel just said "I've spent a lot of time looking into this" like I suspected, so if you already know where to go, why ask?

You referenced "those who are in the know" about "teleportation, time travel, memory implantation, alternate timelines, parallel worlds."

I was just wondering who you were talking about. I guess I can assume from your answer you mean Basagio, Gilliland, Webre and that cadre?

edit on 14-6-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
And an interesting aside; I was talking to one of my IT guys about this last night and I couldn't convince him they were actually people who believed this. He kept saying that it's got to be satire or "some kind of performance art thing."

So, if General Juilan Smythe and the gang are really intent on Secret Space Program disclosure they're going to need a lot more than Randy Cramer's say so.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

a reply to: andre18

I think that if this guy was ever actually in the Marines, he would t have been selected for such a mission. Anyone who has served for as long as he claims and never made it past Captain is a horrendous officer. Officers with a service record that allows them to be selected for such OPS are not going to remain the same rank for decades. It's just not how the military works.

Actually, after I've just now finished listening to an interview, he claims he made it up to Sergeant Major after a 17 year 3 month period of time. So there you go.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: andre18

a reply to: andre18

I think that if this guy was ever actually in the Marines, he would t have been selected for such a mission. Anyone who has served for as long as he claims and never made it past Captain is a horrendous officer. Officers with a service record that allows them to be selected for such OPS are not going to remain the same rank for decades. It's just not how the military works.

Actually, after I've just now finished listening to an interview, he claims he made it up to Sergeant Major after a 17 year 3 month period of time. So there you go.

And as for all the other times he has said he is a "Captain and will always be a Captain"? Yet another of many instances where he has changed his story. Of course, he can say whatever he wants because he and his cohorts claim it was all repressed memory masked by false screen memories so he can change his account at will.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
A very good listen, he talks about time travel and nanobots!

He even talks about cloned bodies, the tech is amazing, just think of all the good that could be done if earth bound humans were allowed the same technologies.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

As with SciFi movies, once you introduce the idea of time travel the whole structure of the story collapses if you analyze it rationally.

It just occurred to me---if the military is taking soldiers to Mars for twenty years and then re-inserting them in their original time line at the point where they left, that should mean there are ex-soldiers in the "awakening community" with memories of what's occurred up to twenty years in the future. They should be able to verify their stories by accurately predicting the future they lived through. However, conveniently none of these guys seem to "awaken" and come forward until their twenty years is up.

Not really, you just have to have an open mind to be able to accept the kinds of concepts not quite understood by contemporary science. We haven't discovered everything there is to know about our reality so why not give things like this a chance? I posted a video of Basiago giving some leadway into how these types of things were done.

One thing you have to realize with these concepts is that what is generally understood to happen logically doesn't always pan out. Just like with the Philadelphia and Montauk experiments in time travel and teleportation there were metaphysical rules and regulations that didn't comply to what was commonly thought. There were guys aging faster than normal, guys merging and getting stuck into solid constructs and a host of other abnormalities. Just something to think about here.

good points all around we have only just begin to learn and explore, eventually we will shed our ignorance just like we did bell bottom pants.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
A very good listen, he talks about time travel and nanobots!

He even talks about cloned bodies, the tech is amazing, just think of all the good that could be done if earth bound humans were allowed the same technologies.

Yeah, Cramer claims he's had his head blown off in battle on multiple occasions and had it replaced.

That's not fair! I'm a taxpayer! I've got an appendage or two I wouldn't mind upgrading.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Honestly, nobody is buying this, right?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here's the thread from October last year on the same video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was fantasy then and it is fantasy now.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Maybe it's been discussed, I didn't read all seven pages of comments..... But I've listened to over 5 hours of this guy talking... And as he's telling you his whole life story he totally forgets to tell the audience about his "wife" until the last couple of hours... He completely forgets to mention the clones or zombie land until the last hour... But that's not even what gets me the most. If the government is capable of such mind manipulation and genetic and bio augmentation... And even such temporal technology as to be able to accurately replace him at the exact moment they took him without any kind of paradox or ananoly.... My question is, why? Why wouldn't the government just submit some programming that gives him the strong desire to join the marines at 17-18 yrs old... Then spend the next 20 yrs having their way with him... Upon completion of his 20 year service they slap in a bunch of false memories about his time in the service.... No he gets medical, pension, a way to explain his ptsd.... And even if the technology to travel back in time existed... I'm sure it'd cost millions of dollars every time they started it up.... See I just save the government a crap ton of money

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Sergeant Major? I don't think so. Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps is a very specific rank:
Previous Sergeant Majors USMC

But I guess he can always say it was a secret rank I suppose - Just like I'm Mega Super Admiral of the Terran Ultra Defense Fleet.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
i think the funniest thing hes claimed is that he has a speaker implanted in his head and his commanding officer calls him on it or something like that.

i cant believe people believe this stuff. i know you wanna imagine that were way past where we actually are in regards to our existence but buying into nonesense isnt the way to do it.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Thank you for a sense-able statement Bedlam! Forget Camelot, they just present the information. This Randy Cramer guy is a criminal . He is stealing art work, and as Bedlam says most likely was never in the armed service. This is exactly what anyone interested in truth or witness integrity should make an example of. Please make it known in any and all possible ways that this guy is a thief of intellectual property and criminally negligent in his claims of service in the US military. What a piece of # you are Randy Cramer!!

rgus.deviantart.com...

link to the art work he claims is a photo of an alien. Oh and here is the comment he made when he is caught "red-handed"..

**Hi All, Here's a message from Randy in response to the recent questions many have had about the images shown in the Triad in Yelm conference (videos can be found on YouTube): "As far as the images are concerned, that is exactly why I didn't want to share them at all. Even if I shared picture I took on the #ing moon myself, some people would be sure they're fake. I didn't want to play the ping pong game of "sure, or...those other sites and/or graphic artists are on the payroll to say they made it, to muddy the water from all the sources that are releasing images." See why I don't even want to get into that #? Here's the possibilities. My source is a bull# sandwhich, in which case, what ya gonna do? But I spent quite a bit of time talking to them personally and looking at a lot of the technical data they had, which was EXTENSIVE!!! I have images of some of that but most people don't know what they # they're looking at. They sent me tons of data on the government DNA experiments, charts, graphs, explaining the base pairs and such. Not my area, but I know enough to know it's legit. Or....most or all the images I have are good and there are any number of counter intel sources out there that will have set up dummy sites to create obfuscation. My superiors have given a pass to most of the images we talked about, but beyond that, do I want to get into a nick picky discussion about it? no. Similarly, a friend has a close friend who's been eating up the flat earth #. I spent quite a bit of time explaining how that is absolutely impossible, and he's still sending me emails saying "but what about....." So people who want to "but what about....." just won't stop, and it just takes too much time to deal with. I'm still hoping to get better resolutions, which might help, but we're stuck in the "he said, but he said" discussion, which goes nowhere. It makes me want to never show images again!!!!! But that's also part of the psyop, make it such a headache for people like me, we don't even want to go there. We know intel spooks will go to ANY length to cover # up where they can, including making toys to try and debunk real photos later. So it's either give up, don't do it, or just throw 'em out there and let people deal with it how they want. Jeeezus. I was VERY hesitant to show the female ET at the end, but after the Brigadier said he has seen that type before, close up, and that's as real a photo as he's seen close up, I decided I would do it, based on my brigadier's statement of approval. I haven't heard back yet about the [Psionics Boot Camp] video, not sure why. I will be after them tomorrow (monday) still Sunday here."**

Randy Cramer is a fraud that #s on and makes a fool of all of us.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join