It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Randy Cramer - U.S. Marine Operations On Mars

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

Lol yea, okay. Americans don't go after anybody for hacking their systems. Especially defense systems.

What realm of reality are you in? So the Americans want to jail somebody for hacking their systems and that's somehow proof that what he says is true? That's absolutely ludicrous. One of the biggest feats of mental gymnastics I've ever seen on here.

And I clearly did read it. Along with other sources (you know, because that's part of research) including one that QUOTES him as saying he didn't think to print any of this stuff to back up one single claim he makes because he was so "bedazzled" by what he found. Even though he claims the stuff he found was EXACTLY what he was looking for.

Why are you even bringing pot up? I don't give two poops if he smokes all day every day. Doesn't change the complete and utter lack of proof he has nor does it explain why he didn't bother to capture ANY evidence at all.
edit on 11-6-2015 by Shamrock6 because: So many typos

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
a reply to: DelMarvel

that was the only way to block it legally,he is a asset to our country and we protect our assets ,but he is just one more link of the puzzle
of the well known but denied space force

If the Brits are interested in "assets" gleaned from hacking the U.S. military I'm sure they have much more sophisticated means at their disposal than what was employed here.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Ah yes. Good ol Gary. The man who saw a lot but doesn't have one bit of...well...anything to back it up. Didn't think to print anything, even though he says it's exactly what he was looking to find, because he was "bedazzled."

Is that a nice way of saying "fried"?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Bedlam

Exactly.

If this sort of thing was "disclosure", it wouldn't be done by a lowly captain.

And by his own testimony there is no evidence in this reality that he was even a captain. In this "timeline" it appears he joined the Navy "around June of 1988 and was done by Jan 1, 1989." All his adventures on Mars allegedly happened in another "timeline" so, of course, there is no way to verify any of that.

How...convenient.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
What's the point in joining a conspiracy website to debunk other potential conspiracies?

What's the point in joining a conspiracy site where false conspiracy theories AREN'T debunked? Aren't you interested in what's really going on?

If you just want to play online games with others pretending wild stories are true there are other sites that are good for that.

Most are debunked if they're "wild stories", that's why we have a hoax bin.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
a reply to: EA006
Really really

What do space marines do for fun on Mars?

You're a space marine. You build big phallic spaceships. You live some of your life on a cold boney planet. You can't speak or write openly with anybody, not even the marines you work with.

How would you know they can't talk to one another?
As for "fun" the Martians have a softball team.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Exactly.

And by his own testimony there is no evidence in this reality that he was even a captain. In this "timeline" it appears he joined the Navy "around June of 1988 and was done by Jan 1, 1989." All his adventures on Mars allegedly happened in another "timeline" so, of course, there is no way to verify any of that.

How...convenient.

They travelled back in time.
The consistent story between all these marines is the tenure in their various posts, lasting around twenty years.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

Have you actually looked at the facts of this particular matter or are you simply defending it because it seems the right thing to do becauase people are "debunking a conspiracy" on a conspiracy site?

What led to my response to the member who quoted me was the fact that all we had up to that point were people saying Project Camelot was no good (absurd to attack the messenger) and the questioning of whether the rank of Cramer was feasible enough for him to come forward with this information, which is also absurd. If you're in the know and allowed to tell it, then so be it. Rank isn't an issue, he was allowed by a superior. The "oh he was only a captain so it can't be true" isn't going to cut it.

except that the "evidence" and I used that term very lightly in this case, isn't actually there.
Why don't you give a rundown of the actual evidence that you believe supports this story instead of taking a piss in the wind because people are pointing out the fallacies presented in the OP. Wouldn't that be a better starting point than decrying the detractors?
Neither is ignoring evidence that is contrary to the story or just going along for the ride becauase well...conspiracy.

Well we also have more testimony of Project Moonshadow and the of the on goings happening on Mars.
Check out the corroborating claims of Andrew Basiago, Laura Eisenhower (granddaughter of Dwight), and Lambremont Webre to go along with Captain Cramer's in this video:

Hell, just look at the large volume of information on Mars bases and colonies here.

So are we still going to point out and ridicule Project Camelot and attack Cramer's rank here or are you willing to admit that there's sufficient information to attest to there being something out of the ordinary happening on Mars that we aren't fully aware of, which in turn adds weight to Cramer's claims?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Exactly.

How...convenient.

They travelled back in time.
The consistent story between all these marines is the tenure in their various posts, lasting around twenty years.

Except if Cramer travelled back in time to before he was a marine, he's now not actually a marine, is he?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I'm going to have to buy some taller boots.
This is some deep caca del toro.

lmao

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Thought it was blocked on account of him saying he'd off himself if he got extradited? And they won't extradite when death is a likely outcome? And they were willing to incarcerate him in a UK prison for whatever term he was sentenced to?

Oh, and one of his supporters said he needed to stay in the UK because "the American prison system turns a blind eye to the needs of the mentally ill."

Yea, that's a resounding endorsement

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

a reply to: crustyjuggler27

Of course we would bitch if you shut down Disneyland and gave us free run of the place.

Why?

No civilian women.

Duh

If you guys are the same as the Army, there's always the motorpool chicks.

That's on deployment....

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Non of them are "marines" when they return.
If I knew how it worked I would post the details....
We going to get back on topic and discuss the possibility of this being a conspiracy or continue to slate it outright?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

Well we also have more testimony of Project Moonshadow and the of the on goings happening on Mars.
Check out the corroborating claims of Andrew Basiago, Laura Eisenhower (granddaughter of Dwight),

According to rationalwiki Basiago claims he travelled one million years into the past, that he was present at Lincoln's Gettysberg address, that he visited 2045 and that President Obama was a fellow Mars traveller.
rationalwiki.org...

Going by Wikipedia and familypedia there is no Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, granddaughter or great-grandaughter of Ike.

en.wikipedia.org...
familypedia.wikia.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

We going to get back on topic and discuss the possibility of this being a conspiracy or continue to slate it outright?

How am I off topic? This was presented as supporting evidence for the OP.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

explain why he didn't bother to capture ANY evidence at all.

Same reason people can't get evidence out of area 51. What? They can? Oh....

Nobody will believe that.....

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

So now we're off topic if we dismantle the dude's story?

A disclaimer on the OP would've been nice.

"Please limit comments to those who support this, dissent unwelcome."

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

How am I off topic? This was presented as supporting evidence for the OP.

Yeah that was a general thing there, not personal. Would have meant a new reply.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

So now we're off topic if we dismantle the dude's story?

A disclaimer on the OP would've been nice.

"Please limit comments to those who support this, dissent unwelcome."

Dismantle the story based on what?
Your insider knowledge of deep black ops? Maybe you've been to Mars yourself and know for sure there's nothing there?

edit on 11-6-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Going by Wikipedia and familypedia there is no Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, granddaughter or great-grandaughter of Ike.

en.wikipedia.org...
familypedia.wikia.com...

Not to harp on this (though it is on topic as it's apparently part of this "Mars colony narrative)---but this woman is not listed in any Eisenhower biographical material as a great-granddaughter.Yet the web is full of claims that she is without any refutation that I have found so far.

I can't possibly be the first person to have looked this up, can I?
edit on 11-6-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join