It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Randy Cramer - U.S. Marine Operations On Mars

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: stuthealien
now i'm sure a coalition of goverments could stage these launches around the globe .

Space launches involves thousands of people, building it, testing it, then loading it with stores, fueling it, then launching and controlling it.... also rocket launches are rather hard to hide....

And you really think governments are doing this?

They have spaceships. Really big spaceships.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

You've proved how to get from point A to point B. You have proved nothing about anything else that goes on to logistics.

Weapons. Ammo. Medical care. Pay. Administration. Clothing. Fuels, whatever form they may be in. Toilet paper. Promotions. Demotions. Awards. Military justice, both formal and informal.

All of it. All of it has people involved in it. All of it has to start somewhere. All of it has to be shipped somehow. All of it has to be handled. All of it has to be stored. All of it has to be maintained.

You've shown that there is a capability to MOVE it from here to there. Terrific. So what about before and after that? Does it all appear out of thin air when needed?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
a reply to: Shamrock6

ok so i have proved we have the tech for transportation,now the food i was assuming you where aware of nasa's biospheres.
following link will bring you to speed on these link 1 biospheres.
ok not mentioned in that link is the fact they had a oxygen problem and it turned out to be that the concrete they made the lagoon out of was releasing c02...
the experiment was a success as they learned that it worked as long as concrete was not used.
so food is not required once a biosphere is built ,so 3 tones of equipment is quite a lot if we assume a working biosphere.
but i still don't think a large marine force would be needed ,as at first we need brains not brawn

But none of that even touches on the physiological effects on a human being born and evolved in Earth's environment and even more importantly, Earth's gravity. Do you think that there are no long term effects on human physiology as a result of long term exposure to a planet with only 58% of the gravity that their bodies are supposed to inhabit? Or that with the mass of amateur astronomers all over Earth nobody would notice any launches or returns?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Even if amateur astronomers did notice anything they'd be debunked or removed.
How'd you know the space plane didn't take anything to Mars?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: crustyjuggler27
honestly if the Marines were on mars there would be a ton of LCpls out there bitching about how much it sucks. how they dont get libo. If Marines are one thing it is CONSISTENT. Marines love to bitch. dont get me wrong Devil Dogs also slay bodies. close down disneyland from the public and let one unit have free range there and ill show you at least a dozen Marines complaining.

i can tell you with certainty this guy was not on mars. the only planet other than earth he has been on is planet bull#

LOL, True True.

Obviously the whole thing is bull#e. The amazing thing is that there are some people who buy it.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

So where are all the reports by astronomers that have been debunked?

A lack of evidence isn't proof.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Because the X-37b is constantly tracked in real time? We might not know exactly what it's doing but we know right where it is when it's up there because you can't have a secret launch in this day and age where there are literally 1000's of cameras and telescopes, some hooked directly to the internet, monitoring the entirety of the sky from all continents. That's beside the fact that it wouldn't have the fuel for a one way let alone a return trip. And no...if an amateur astronomer photographed and tracked an unannounced launch, it would be everywhere. There is a huge difference between claiming something is a small bit of debris coming INTO the atmosphere and something leaving the ground. There's also a huge difference between a natural object entering the atmosphere and a controlled descent. And what about the physiological effects of Martian gravity on a human body?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

95 % of the population (including scientists) "know" there is an unseen god directing their destinies...this story is more plausible....if we want to be scientific about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The cameras pointing up they randomly switch off for technical reasons?

If the gov or Templars wanted a black op sent to space, you wouldn't know.

.....but, since I can't prove it. I may as well leave ATS right? Because it's only facts and confirmed gov data we use.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The constant attack on Project Camelot is downright laughable. Why on Earth would some choose to attack/shoot the messenger? They are only an outlet for whistleblowers/ex officials/researchers etc. to get their story out. Geez. If that's supposed to be some kind of discrediting tactic then a better job needs to be done.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

One of my neighbors has a telescope. Granted he uses it mostly for bird watching, but in the event that he pans up to look at the stars, do they somehow turn his telescope off?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
The constant attack on Project Camelot is downright laughable. Why on Earth would some choose to attack/shoot the messenger? They are only an outlet for whistleblowers/ex officials/researchers etc. to get their story out. Geez. If that's supposed to be some kind of discrediting tactic then a better job needs to be done.

What's the point in joining a conspiracy website to debunk other potential conspiracies? Why are they actually here?
This happens quite a lot I've noticed.

Specifically Masonic and UFO threads seem to rattle cages.....

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

One of my neighbors has a telescope. Granted he uses it mostly for bird watching, but in the event that he pans up to look at the stars, do they somehow turn his telescope off?

See all round the world with that telescope can he?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

You're joking right? How does a government official remotely turn off a camera in my back yard? And again, I don't know what the obsession is with government data is since there are literally 1000's of amateurs with high end gear with telescopes and cameras surveying the skies 24/7 in countries across the entire planet. The premise that someone in the government is turning off those cameras randomly is preposterous and those people would be reporting the occurrences if it were a remotely true phenomena. It has nothing to do with proof, it has everything to do w/ reality. Dwight Eisenhower's grand daughter claims she was teleported to Mars multiple times as well. Should we believe her as well? If there were a legitimate whistle blower as a source I might buy into it because personally, I think it would be insanely awesome if this was in fact going on. But the fact is that once you drop confirmation bias and look at the facts as they are presented, things simply don't add up. You're certainly entitled to your belief, I'm merely presenting my opinion based on the evidence at hand. What we're talking about in this case is a man who claims that he was stationed there for 17 years but he's only a Captain. In my service experience, that's just not plausible. That's not someone with a career or future in the military and he sure as hell wouldn't be entrusted to be a part of such a sensitive operation if his service record was so poor that he never warranted promotion for the 2ns half of his career.

Since you think the X 37b is flying to Mars-
wingsoflyra.blogspot.com...

www.space.com...
edit on 11-6-2015 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If you was given the green light to go public on a secret military project. Who here would do it without being able to show any proof that it exists.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The space plane was used as an example.

No, NASA or the gov aren't turning your camera off, they switch off the live feeds they control.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

i love reading about things that i otherwise wouldn't. but at the heart of this one is that our military can build/operate/maintain a base on mars in secret. how many thousands of people would be required to achieve this? where do they get the personnel? how do they keep them silent if they are allowed to return? if we want to speculate i would imagine (if there is a base) it would be manned by slaves taken from 3rd world countries overseen by only a few military persons.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Right, they can shut down whatever feeds they want on their own end. They however can not do that to everyone across the entire planet who has a video camera hooked up to a telescope surveying the sky in real time. There's no such thing as a secret launch in this day and age where for a few thousand dollars you can have access to all sorts of tools for viewing, recording and streaming in real time. Hell, seismographs will pick up a launch. There are just too many eyes and ears around to do any of this in secret these days.

Just to add a little perspective, a 15 year old just found an exoplanet 1000 LY away but people with their own setups can't notice something leaving the Earth?
www.sciencealert.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Only person on the planet with a telescope that points up, is he?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Camelot? King Arthur? I WANT MY EXCALIBUR. Help me save the king!

Oh nvm.

What's this BS about space marines on Mars... Another one of them stories huh. I should get into this business. Is hard though for someoen like me who likes to speak and/or write honestly. No thrill in lying. Truth is thrill enough.

A novel set a couple hundred years in the future. You're J Annet, based on Mars, a space Marine cadet throw into a plot to kill the ISL president. Woven delicately into that plot is another one: Discovery of alien signals from EJX-19837, what was thought to be a fast peddling star. S*** breaks lose later, as the protagonist discovers he's caught between love for his girl, loyalty to his post, and desire to find the truth behind the shutdown of the bases on Mars and the blackout on the coms from AMS Braden.
edit on 11-6-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join