It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Riots

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Things have improved massively here in the last few years. Government attacks on the police prompted the police to have their own protest march.
The next big protest in London was a union march. Paul Mckeever, the Chairman of the Police Federation, released a video message saying, "You will see my colleagues walking alongside you. I want you to know they are marching with you." Following this statement he was murdered. RIP.

There is a much improved atmosphere and an emphasis on facilitating peaceful protest. Many of the spook-led protestors are having difficulty grasping this as it goes against their brainwashing and causes them to lose their victim status.

Clashes now consist largely of tripped-out ravers admiring their reflections in riot shields while cops count their overtime and dream of a nice cup of tea.

edit on 12 6 2015 by Kester because: add vid

edit on 12 6 2015 by Kester because: remove word

edit on 12 6 2015 by Kester because: upper case

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

You are all wrong about Murica. I'm Canadian I am also an American, we are all on the American Continent, you guys are U.S.A.. People of the USA have claimed the title of Americans. Well you are wrong sorry. America stretches from the North to the South pole, you cant claim an entire continent as your own.I'm tired of US citizens using the term Americans to describe themselves. Its a misuse of the term.

<< 1  2   >>

join