It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.A.A.R.P. at work?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

It is, and has always been run by the US Navy, US Air force AND the University of Alaska.

Pretending there is no public knowledge of military involvement is just disinformation.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
I tried once; I personally went to the site (near Glen Allan) Alaska in 1999 and was asked politely to LEAVE immediately or be arrested. This request made by two men carrying assault rifles. Innocent project run by Alaska State University now, so I hear. In response to another poster there were to be 4 sites total in different parts of the world (now milk factories).

You should have gone on visiting day. You could have seen the whole thing.

Or had the right windshield sticker.

No to the four sites total, that was never a plan. There isn't another patch of US property in the right place.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
What a perfect plan! Ruin our OWN environment and economy! And of course, when HAARP was used to... create the earthquake in New Zealand, brilliant! And of certainly the disaster at Fukushima thanks to that earthquake and tsunami!!!! Just one question..... why are we using our own weapon to only attack ourselves and our allies? Wouldn't attacking our enemies make jussssst a bit more sense? Or somewhere in between to show off? Yeah, using it against ourselves.... Clever!

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

I also know how to search the web and research. I know more than I look like I do.

Since you know how to search the web, why dont you look up how ionosphere research is done? I assure you the various antennas are in no way, shape or form capable of anything like you guys think they are.

But you dont have to take my word for it! Or anyone elses, thats the great news. You can find out for yourself. Get the science from non conspiracy websites and you will see we are not lying.

There is no trick or secret here...

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

For now. I am interested in seeing how it will all be turned around and used to clean this mess up... after "the harvest"? Maybe that will never happen, who knows...

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
HAARP was playing around with heating spots of the ionosphere to work on doing fun stuff like enhancing or degrading HF propagation. That's a neat thing to do if you want to jack with communication between different types of military equipment.

It's also cool to do this if you wanted to screw with the Russian's OTHB radar back in the day. Fun times.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

I tried once; I personally went to the site (near Glen Allan) Alaska in 1999 and was asked politely to LEAVE immediately or be arrested. This request made by two men carrying assault rifles. Innocent project run by Alaska State University now, so I hear. In response to another poster there were to be 4 sites total in different parts of the world (now milk factories).

You should have gone on visiting day. You could have seen the whole thing.

Or had the right windshield sticker.

No to the four sites total, that was never a plan. There isn't another patch of US property in the right place.

Another billions wasted on a NON TESLA PROVEN TO WORK related project. I was there before it was finished (may have been the problem).

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Another billions wasted on a NON TESLA PROVEN TO WORK related project. I was there before it was finished (may have been the problem).

Tesla didn't even believe in the ionosphere. He's hardly infallible.

Also, why do you think they were wasted? They got a ton of really useful data out of it. And it was hardly billions.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Bedlam: Tesla didn't even believe in the ionosphere. He's hardly infallible.

What if he was right and the ionosphere is purely fiction?

Bedlam: Also, why do you think they were wasted? They got a ton of really useful data out of it. And it was hardly billions.

I would like to the see the project manifest is all; and the resulting tons of useful data that boomerangs the human into a NEW AGE of enlightenment. I suppose you also have a problem with the notion of free energy or that Tesla was a man out of time for this world of gain and profit.

edit on 12-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

What if he was right and the ionosphere is purely fiction?

It's totally real. Easy to measure. It's how shortwave works. Tesla was just wrong.

I would like to the see the project manifest is all; and the resulting tons of useful data that boomerangs the human into a NEW AGE of enlightenment.

Go to googlescholar and search on HAARP.

I suppose you also have a problem with the notion of free energy or that Tesla was a man out of time for this world of gain and profit.

Tesla's biggest claim to fame, the induction motor, may have been lifted from another inventor. There is no free energy. At least not in the sense I assume you mean.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

VHB: What if he was right and the ionosphere is purely fiction?

Bedlam: It's totally real. Easy to measure. It's how shortwave works. Tesla was just wrong.

VHB: I would like to the see the project manifest is all; and the resulting tons of useful data that boomerangs the human into a NEW AGE of enlightenment.

VHB:
I suppose you also have a problem with the notion of free energy or that Tesla was a man out of time for this world of gain and profit.

Bedlam: Tesla's biggest claim to fame, the induction motor, may have been lifted from another inventor. There is no free energy. At least not in the sense I assume you mean.

There is such a thing as free energy. Smallest claim to fame was AC-DC alternating current. In your sense Tesla was NOT a genius visionary that hood winked JP Morgan into thinking his $250,000 investment was for a 'radio frequency tower' instead of it being the first 'wireless communication tower' (DaVinci did invent the first screw jack).
edit on 13-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join