It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens exist: Here is the proof

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Legman
99.99999999999999% of all logic says our alien visitors will look more like

than the grey aliens you guys are all suckers for...

lol..

All of you abductees or witnesses..... and not one REAL cell phone image. Robots will likely visit us first and more than likely annihilate us. Occams Razor rules people.

Oh fascinating. The aliens MUST look as I want to, if not, it's simple not possible.

Are you for real? Jesus Christ...

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

a reply to: 321Go, Legman, Krakatoa

"Imagination", "Impressionable people", "NONE are real", etc.

Ok, I'll accept that, but then please OFFER an alternative explanation for sightings.

I'm not a 100% believer not 100% skeptical. But it seems the 100% skeptics are quick to poo-poo all the witnesses -oh, they're real good at that. But none seem to be able to cough up ANY reasonable alternative explanation for the: CONSISTENCY, FREQUENCY, LONGEVITY, and BREADTH of similarities among witnesses.

Sure, a few kooks, misfits, and odd-balls are part of all societies. Granted. Even MOST of the sightings can be so attributed. But ALL of them!?!!?

What of the pilots, astronomers, radar operators, policemen, and other seemingly, sane, educated professionals that have also reported seeing things that can not be explained by known current technology.

THAT is the explanation I'm asking for - not a quick sniff of the nose and wave of the hand. Anyone can do that. That explains nothing. It improves our knowledge about nothing.

BTW: how come nobody noticed that most unusual-looking of aliens in the very center of the critter-collage? C'mon, guys - you have keener observational faculties than that, we'd presume...

Cheers, carry on, and keep looking up!
edit on 6/12/2015 by Outrageo because:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

The incredible and boundless imagination of the human mind. That is how I explain beliefs without hard evidence and non-repeatable experiences.

Seriously, there's a disinformation campaign going on here or what? Boundless imagination? What the heck are you even talking about? 'Beliefs'? What beliefs? Witnesses testimonies is now a religion? Witnesses that will hold their version until their very deaths, witnesses that used to be regular folks, parents, family people, normal people, respected members of their communities. How about multiple witnesses that describe the same event? How about the radar echoes? How about the testimony of professional pilots, military personel, etc? How about the electrical disturbances and radiation effects related to some UFOs?

You don't get to dismiss ALL the cases because some idiots, like Adamski, Meier and others did their nasty work. That's a very irresponsible and lazy way on seeing things.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

99.99999999999999% of all logic says our alien visitors will look more like

than the grey aliens you guys are all suckers for...

lol..

All of you abductees or witnesses..... and not one REAL cell phone image. Robots will likely visit us first and more than likely annihilate us. Occams Razor rules people.

Oh fascinating. The aliens MUST look as I want to, if not, it's simple not possible.

Are you for real? Jesus Christ...

yes... and a guy smarter than YOU.... and ME... agrees.

SMARTER THAN YOU

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I stated earlier in this thread, human beings have no limit.

The budget for nasa is possibly less than 1% the total budget while military research budget is most likely well over 15%. This alone can constitute for some of the amazing things you see in our skies. Just look at SR71, That was built in 1960's a time when we'd probably be kicking gravel, just about 60 ~ 70 years after we have finally launced commercial jets and technology then is absolutely NOTHING in comparison to todays technology. It's much easier to believe many of these devices are man made rather than extra terrestrial.

Also as stated just as we send probes alien life would most likely send probes unless they are planning to land and have a field day, it's what we do, why would we assume that someone would risk sending their craft somewhere with 'people' on board in what could be a hostile nation. They could be as intelligent as they want to be, you never know if the earth is filled with genetic robots set as a trap by another race, so why would they risk coming here? As well as they do not know if we have been inhabited by another alien race, thus a probe would be most likely sent. Not to mention their telescope game would be far more advanced to that of ours.

Aliens would never ever need to physically come to earth, unless it's a mission to defeat.

(post by Legman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 321Go
Life exists, but that doesn't automatically mean it drives spaceships.

I never said it did...

However, right here on lil ole Earth microbial life is 87.5% of species, so us macro creatures are 1 in 8...that probability is rather good, and if we are looking for advanced complex life on another world; we are likely to find it. The intelligent thing however, is as you said, not so good since Earth has 1 in 8 million species that is advanced space faring. But, in the face of all the other probabilities standing in the way, even 1 in 8,000,000 seems rather certain...given enough time.

I used Tau Ceti as an example, but as it turns out the probability of advanced sentient space faring life on either of Tau Ceti's planets is rather low. One planet is on the inside edge of the HZ and is thus quite hot, though still a good probability of life, probability for what we are looking for is reduced somewhat. The other is on the outside edge, if it has some greenhouse gases there may be liquid water, though, some bacteria is known to live within ice.

There are other stars in Earth lore that actually do have some supporting data in regards to visiting extraterrestrials. Though I would add that the data is currently deemed "unacceptable"...for no real reason other than willful denial. But, that is something else...

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

yes... and a guy smarter than YOU.... and ME... agrees.

SMARTER THAN YOU

So I must ponder what an astronomer SPECULATE against a REAL phenomena? Wanna know where my attention will actually be?

And BTW, the video I posted on this thread, the one you mocked on... the 'entities' were described possibly as 'robots' by the victims. Oh, the irony!

The point is we, as species, know jack # about anything. We're a tiny dot on the immensity of time. I won't be surprised if we start to sending similar robots in the future, I won't be surprised if at some point we become cyborgs, I won't be surprised if the 'magic' of the nanotechnology will allow our own cyborg bodies to mutate in real time as we need, as also I won't be surprised if we eventually are capable of traveling to any part of the Universe as easy as a blink of our eyes. Possibilities are endless if we continue evolving as species. We only need effort and time.

Apparently, others already made that path.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Lets be honest... you abductees and sighters- are either really confused,and/or of lower intelligence, and/or easily manipulated...

There is no proof.
THERE IS NO PROOF.

IN A TIME OF IPHONES........... iPhone revolution killed the abductee... lol

You guys are just the product of bad parenting or community or genes.

Cheers

Sigh... how old are you? No, seriously...

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

Good post, with lots of positives. So, I would say that scientifically, the data, based on good math in any case, is considered 'plausible evidence' and probable cause for making educated assumptions for further investigation. Much of NASA's future missions and of course the efforts and technology underpinning Cosmology et al -observational Astromony, is based on the very thought you've articulated. Based on the statistics and probability factors I would venture to assume that intelligent life existing outside of planet Earthit is fact.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

What I would like to know, is who's teaching these little grey guys how to fly? Christ, everytime I turn around I hear about another crash somewhere else. I wonder if aliens have a flying school, you know about the same as driver's ed in high school? With all the crashes their insurance must be a mother!

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

I love how Hillary Clinton is in the middle of all those aliens! LMAO!

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sazerac7

And these little crashes are the reason they wouldn't risk flight, provide an alien race with enough information + technology to reverse engineer and one day conquer them

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
What I don't understand is if they are here, what's up with the hiding? Why so silent? I'm not falling for the "we're not ready yet" crap. I don't expect them to land on the white house lawn, but you would think that some of these craft would always be in plain site. Besides, if they are so much more advanced than us why would they care if see them all the time. It's not like we can stop them or anything.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RealTruthSeeker
What I don't understand is if they are here, what's up with the hiding? Why so silent? I'm not falling for the "we're not ready yet" crap. I don't expect them to land on the white house lawn, but you would think that some of these craft would always be in plain site. Besides, if they are so much more advanced than us why would they care if see them all the time. It's not like we can stop them or anything.

There's a little problem. They're occupying our moon and some the other bodies in our system. They're just surveling us to protect their economic interests, that's all. No need to land on the White House lawn or scare us by being seen if there's no real interest.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

The best way to hide anything is to claim it doesn't exist, or its a figment of imagination. Or you perception was flawed. Or to make fun of it. Its all part of human nature, to hide, lie, obscure the facts, or fake it, to waste peoples time. One Lawyer for the Defence paints the defendant as the warmest human being that ever lived and would never hurt a fly, the Prosecution, has facts, that he's a heinous person and should be locked up for ever. But the truth is always somewhere in-between. So in that case their is definitely something there that needs to be addressed. Governments have secrets, of state security, they have been shown in the past, that they thought it best to play down sightings. They can employ the best brains , and have unlimited resources. So Is, keeping this secret, in the licenced to kill category? It strikes me that their could be a lot of dead astronauts that didn't tow the line tight enough.? more deaths as in the general population?. About the same amount of deaths that seemed to strike during the Kennedy assassination? All the Astronauts were "fly boys" not renown for keeping their ego generated mouths shut, (it comes with the job).That's why the Paranoia might be justified and ,is healthy in this case.

So it went something like this. The last time the west, had the greatest advantage possible was at the end of the second world war. When the Nukes went down on Japan, it stopped Stalin in his tracks . Their was nothing he could do about it, he was lucky to get what he did. But it didn't last long as , security leaks virtually gave him all the information he needed to reach nuclear parity. So it would come as no surprise the next time a weapon system gave the west that heady advantage. The leaks would never happen again, at any cost. Anyone who was in the know, would have at least four security guys monitoring him day and night. If he even told his wife, it would be curtains, most probably for the wife as well. I think that's where we are at.
edit on 12-6-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Typea reply to: Emerys

Your multiplier is also an estimate given by who else besides NASA.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Just to play devil's advocate for a second, how do you know they're hiding? Maybe they're just not the creatures people expect them to be. What if what we call "viruses" are actually aliens?

Or what if insects are actually aliens whose ancestors invaded the Earth hundreds of millions of years ago, and we're just used to their presence? I mean, have you seen most insects under electron microscopes? They definitely look like monstrous aliens to me (a google image search).

As for them contacting us, why assume they want to make their presence known to us? Maybe they have a policy like we do in wildlife reserves, where we're not supposed to interfere in the cycle of life. Also, who says they're even capable of communicating with us? Most humans can't even communicate with other humans because of language barriers. And as "advanced" as we like to think we are, we still can't communicate with most "primitive" lifeforms on Earth (what human can communicate with an earthworm?). If aliens are interstellar beings instead of inter-dimensional beings, their forms of communication may involve senses we can't even fathom. And we may be as primitive as earthworms to them, hence no desire to communicate with us.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Take your argument in reverse....

There 5*1022 inhabitable planets. In billions of years available for an alien species to develop evolve and create new travel technologies we have seen zero proof.

Therefore I conclude earth is the exception to the rule that there is no life in the universe.

Bad Proofs are easy without math and evidence huh?

The most imortant "stat" when considering the possibility of life elsewhere in the universe isn't one listed. It only took like a million years for life to pop up on planet earth. Which is quite literally the moment it could have. So that means life is prob a dime a dozen. Intelligence took 4.4 billion years, so intellegence might be rare...

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Why would you expect they make open contact? The point is, they do what we do, and all we can do, is speculate on the reasons. Maybe some folks on the government know a bit more than we do. Or do you honestlly believe they will not get involved after unknown spaceships violate your air space, abduct civilians against their will and display far beyond technology comparing to ours? Yeah, right, because the military stopped researching on UFOs after they finished Blue Book... makes perfect sense.
edit on 13-6-2015 by JackHill because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join