It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Frequencies Discovered on the Radio Waves: Can You Make Sense of this Bizarre Recording?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

sigh - another thread that blatantly miss-uses " frequencies "

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It almost sounds as though another channel's signal is overpowering the first, and bleeding through.

It is very creepy though.

Hi Zazz. Miss you.

CdT

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
*sigh why are you always so grumpy?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
It made me think of this little ditty...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
i think they were using some form of binaural beats in the sound effects and breathing. definitely could not finish due to i hear voices already, it kind of agitated them.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Most think it is not paranormal. Agree, but what IS it? Why name the brother of the guy in the Manhattan Project? The dead passengers on the Pan Am flight? On a random radio show....Maybe this should be in skunk works

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
first part is a lot of white noise combined with reversed breaths, a bit timestreched.
Chants, some whispers with reverb , sounds like spanish reversed at first then the english girl voice comes in repeating the name and 1988 aug 22nd, a old doorbell repeated over he girl loop, tap delays on the girl, reversed breathing again combined with a delay and reverb on the girl voice, a pitched white noise ( the windy sound).

THIS IS SO MUCH BS.

As a music producer for almost 20 years now I know.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
"good mix"

You get the facepalm award for 2015.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

how is it bs.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

how is it bs.

It's a produced track, just like a music track.
By a person.
Then another person, or the same for that matter, posted it on youtube and had you believe that it's a 'bizarre recording'.
And there are no 'strange frequencies'.
A frequency is the number of timed a sound vibrates or oscillates per second.
You, as i presume is an adult has a hearing span of circa 10hertz up to about 20k hertz.
Freq's above 15-16 k will be harder to hear as you grow old, therefore old ppl hear less of the bright or 'airy' freq.'s and have a tendency to fail to hear clarity of sounds.
That's why old ppl say "What!" a lot

At at very old age it's not unusual to not hear above 4k.

Frequencies over 30k is above our hearing, wales and dolphins communicate with high pitch sounds we cannot hear.

When you reach frequencies around 100 MegaHertz we talk radio.
Those are so high pitched that we will never hear them, also Wifi and such go up to 2-3Giga Hertz.

I can add that kids in the age 2-5 has the best hearing.
They find the clarity of every sound.

The earth resonates a 7.83 hertz, very low sub bass noise wich our minds filter out.

If our minds did not do this we couldn't hear anything else and we would have a bad ass headache for all our lives.

Just figured I'm kind of Off topic but what the hell.

peace

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
people play pranks, remember max headroom?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

yeah and no one here said it wasn't produced by a person.....read up^^^^

Still doesn't explain what is, what it was for, and why they repeat these manhattan project names and Pan Am crash victims names etc on a NYC radio station.

So its not BS.
It's just unknown.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

This would actually be a perfect story for beforeitsnews.
A hoaxter has done this to F with minds like yours.

Prove to me that this was actually on the air.

And take in to consideration that the first part could be from radio, recorded and then edited to this.

The white noise layering sounds that is supposed to be the radio signal misplacement sounds too "man made".

If the YT uploader would approve of comments or voting posts like mine above would fill the comments.

As i said before, Producing music and using sounds for almost 20 years makes you hear what is real and what is not.

That Whitenoise is not analog.

btw, believe what you like to, I can't change that but I have given you the facts now.
edit on 11-6-2015 by yeahsurexxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I have no idea what the hostile and rude responses are about.
It's Friday night, perhaps weekend partying has already started?

Anyhow.... back to the topic...

Someone made a strange recording... what we've deduced so far, it was probably college students, being creative, and using a college radio station, right?

I'm a little curious about the text being chanted- what are all the names and dates? I wonder if they had a specific theme or message they were attempting to express.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
People, relax. This is clearly a joke. Someone tossed this together to mess with people's heads, and it's working. The names and dates and whatnot were thrown in to make you speculate. Maybe the radio broadcast was a real one, and this was added over the top, or maybe it was all put together by the same people, but it's a joke. Bleed-through from another station would be a possibility were it not for the names, so they added those, to make it more mysterious. Creepy-sounding rhythms and instruments tossed in, and you have a perfect recipe for spooking people.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Oh wow, i believed in ghost until i got explained what a ghost is

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
People, relax. This is clearly a joke. Someone tossed this together to mess with people's heads, and it's working. The names and dates and whatnot were thrown in to make you speculate. Maybe the radio broadcast was a real one, and this was added over the top, or maybe it was all put together by the same people, but it's a joke. Bleed-through from another station would be a possibility were it not for the names, so they added those, to make it more mysterious. Creepy-sounding rhythms and instruments tossed in, and you have a perfect recipe for spooking people.

This is Radio Art. Yes, it is supposed to stir feelings, emotions, thoughts. It didn't seem particularly humorous to me... did it to you?

There was a thread on it a few years ago
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-6-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Not so creepy. If it was actually on the radio, I would like to know why. Not sure why anyone would produce this mess, but I don't think there is much of mystery here. Just an odd recording.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I think you need to calm down a little, and no Im not proving anything to you , I am asking people for their opinions and if they find it creepy or a laugh, whatever. Thank you for yours, but it tells us nothing we didn't already know....

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
I have no idea what the hostile and rude responses are about.
It's Friday night, perhaps weekend partying has already started?

Anyhow.... back to the topic...

Someone made a strange recording... what we've deduced so far, it was probably college students, being creative, and using a college radio station, right?

I'm a little curious about the text being chanted- what are all the names and dates? I wonder if they had a specific theme or message they were attempting to express.

I think most of us are on the same page with this.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join