It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little girl does respect routine hilarious .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: Woodcarver

Your assumptions about me are pretty odd.

Honestly the rest of the real world thinks you're assumptions are odd. You seem to think every child that does a dance routine to a song they don't understand or listens to other devil music is instantly going to hell .

Tell me do you miss the Salem witch hunts also ?

Hold on. So your fine with six year old girls shaking their barely covered behinds on stage to sexually explicit songs that they don't understand? ..... And you think i'm the pervert in this scenario? Epic face palm indeed.

No the epic face palm is you completely . In your opinion this must be another dance recital performed and created by perverts ?

You're assuming the position that every child that performed in a tutu or leotard is sexually exploited . Get a life with you are on the ass end of a losing argument and you don't even realize it .

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Actually you're the one maintaining the ludicrous position on a innocent kids show . Have you ever heard of leotards ? There have been children dressed inappropriately by your terms performing ballet for hundreds of years .

Just admit it your position is ridiculous and unattainable. It's really quite funny to watch you sitting around screaming devil music !!!!!!

But I would like to ask you a question. Have you burned any books lately? Lol

These girls aren't even wearing leotards. And i've already said i am not religious. Another bad assumption. Ballet is not sexual. These young girls are not doing ballet. They are shaking their butts and snapping their fingers. To a song about having sex.

Thank you for admitting you never even watched the full video !

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Your assumptions about me are pretty odd.

Honestly the rest of the real world thinks you're assumptions are odd. You seem to think every child that does a dance routine to a song they don't understand or listens to other devil music is instantly going to hell .

Tell me do you miss the Salem witch hunts also ?

Hold on. So your fine with six year old girls shaking their barely covered behinds on stage to sexually explicit songs that they don't understand? ..... And you think i'm the pervert in this scenario? Epic face palm indeed.

No the epic face palm is you completely . In your opinion this must be another dance recital performed and created by perverts ?

You're assuming the position that every child that performed in a tutu or leotard is sexually exploited . Get a life with you are on the ass end of a losing argument and you don't even realize it .
These girls are performing actual ballet. They are dressed in appropriate ballet attire and they are dancing to what i think is a disney princess song. Do you not recognize the difference?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Actually you're the one maintaining the ludicrous position on a innocent kids show . Have you ever heard of leotards ? There have been children dressed inappropriately by your terms performing ballet for hundreds of years .

Just admit it your position is ridiculous and unattainable. It's really quite funny to watch you sitting around screaming devil music !!!!!!

These girls aren't even wearing leotards. And i've already said i am not religious. Another bad assumption. Ballet is not sexual. These young girls are not doing ballet. They are shaking their butts and snapping their fingers. To a song about having sex.

They are def not wearing leotards. They are wearing pantyhose. The girls in your second video are wearing white leotards.
edit on 10-6-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Sure I recognize the difference. The problem is you can't recognize the interpretation of the song by the participants .

Here's a bunch more of evil parents to disagree with you there looking for nothing but sexual orgies and a snuff film .

I hate liberals they cannot see all the facts. They are to supercilious in their beliefs to see the bigger picture.

You are using rule number one for being a liberal at the moment .

You justify your beliefs about yourself by your status as a liberal, not your deeds. The most sexist liberal can think of himself as a feminist while the greediest liberal can think of himself as generous. This is because liberals define themselves as being compassionate, open minded, kind, pro-science and intelligent not based on their actions or achievements, but based on their ideology. This is one of the most psychologically appealing aspects of liberalism because it allows you to be an awful person while still thinking of yourself as better than everyone else.
edit on 10-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

They are def not wearing leotards. They are wearing pantyhose. The girls in your second video are wearing white leotards.

You must also assume everything you say is fact. Because I went to my granddaughter's recital about a month ago. She was in a tutu with Taupe leggings .

You do know what Taupe is don't you?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I thought mods were supposed to make the threads amicable ? I would like to thank you for posting on the front page and turning this thread from something innocent and sweet into a thread about child exploitation ?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You must also assume everything you say is fact. Because I went to my granddaughter's recital about a month ago. She was in a tutu with Taupe leggings .

You do know what Taupe is don't you?
What is with all the name calling and labels? Your just making stuff up and throwing it at me.

So far you have implied that i am a pervert, a liberal, a witch hunter, a book burner, a religious zealot, a bad uncle (because i didn't kill people),and probably some other things that i missed in your constant edits tou your posts. Can't we talk about the topic without you making poor assumptions and name calling?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

What is with all the name calling and labels? Your just making stuff up and throwing it at me.

Yet this entire thread I maintain my position and you've changed your position several times . You kind of remind me of RT and the MH 17 crash . Do you feel like you can throw enough BS out there to confuse everybody .

Here's a video on the reply you're currently standing on. Scantly clad children, this video shows naked babies and topless babies in diapers . I think I can be reasonably rested assured you are offended by their nudity ?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Hey you're the one that took an innocent humorous thread by a talented little girl and turned it into a sex issue . And I'm sorry if people like you can view that video and turn it into a sex discussion . I would never let anyone with that mindset near my grandchildren .

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Christ on a pogo stick, the pearl-clutchers are what's wrong with the country, not people letting kids dance to a good beat. I grew up listening to the oldies station, do you have any idea how long it took me to get the drift with the undertones of a lot of songs? Still figuring those out now. I used to boogie to Respect, go ahead & complain.

While you're at it, writhe in agony over this baby's exploitation of boogying to a good beat from a sexualized vid, too.

Get some stones, people. Not everything is the damn boogieman.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Hey you're the one that took an innocent humorous thread by a talented little girl and turned it into a sex issue . And I'm sorry if people like you can view that video and turn it into a sex discussion . I would never let anyone with that mindset near my grandchildren .
you have done nothing but call me names and make assumptions about what i would find offensive. You have posted a video with young girls singing a pop song about having sex and then compared it to videos that have nothing to do with that and assumed i should be offended when they are not portraying anywhere near the same thing. You literally rationalize that it's ok because kids already listen to rap about sex and murder. You have blamed Kosmic for the thread not going the way you wanted when they only made a few posts. I don't see any honesty in your argument and i find your handleing of this discussion in poor taste. I guess i'll just get off your lawn.
edit on 11-6-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Where have you been the whole night I needed you ?

That was effing hilarious !!!!!

I'm sure someone will think he was coached and sexually exploited ?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I used to sing Cecilia as a kid. You know that has a line about making love in the afternoon, right?

Is it really the song you're mad about, or just the dawning realization that most songs with lyrics since the invention of melodies have had undertones to them?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

you have done nothing but call me names

You immediately took the position on my thread telling me I was exploiting children ? Why don't you pile another soapbox upon the soapbox you are speaking from at the moment ?

Since then you have change your angle of attack four times and been repulsed . If I called you any actual names I apologize .

But I did make some assumptions. The number one assumption being that anyone that could find something wrong with that innocent video must have a perverted mind .

You have posted a video with young girls singing a pop song about having sex

No I posted a video about six year old girls at a dance recital having fun .

If you can read something sexual into that please refer to my first highlighted comment .

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
While we're at it trying to mudsling over music, let's get something straight. Modern music isn't crap because of it's lyric content, it's crap because it's crap all around. We have oodles of talentless schlups churning out cookie cutter music. THAT is what music has become.

Previous generations, however, have just as inappropriate lyrics, if not more so.
7 Songs From Your Grandpa's Day That Would Make Eminem Blush

The Creepiest Oldies Lyrics of All Time

There's plenty out there with a simple google if you'd care to look it up. Otherwise, just fold & admit music was never squeaky clean.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Christ on a pogo stick, the pearl-clutchers are what's wrong with the country, not people letting kids dance to a good beat. I grew up listening to the oldies station, do you have any idea how long it took me to get the drift with the undertones of a lot of songs? Still figuring those out now. I used to boogie to Respect, go ahead & complain.

While you're at it, writhe in agony over this baby's exploitation of boogying to a good beat from a sexualized vid, too.

I listen to the oldies too. I have much respect for Aretha and Beyonce. I am far from a pearl clutcher. I grew up on pantera, acid bath, and slayer, as well as motown, blues, rock, outlaw country, hardcore gangster rap, and yes even some good ole gospel. I like music. I have no problem with dancing. I can even play and sing over 1000 songs on guitar, bass, and keys. It is not the music that i don't agree with. I even said, in my first post that the OP's video was not overly sexual. I said the girl had talent. I have spent most of this thread defending the odd claims about me from Greathouse.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Thank you for putting that so philosophical. My replies are more in your face and I know that's a fault .

But I blame every bit of perversion that runs through my mind on one song .

I had to dance to that in sixth grade and I think it ruin my life !!! Lol

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I used to sing Cecilia as a kid. You know that has a line about making love in the afternoon, right?

When my daughter was 5, she used to sing, "IF You Think I'm Sexy and You Want My Body", Rod Stewart, all the time. She used to do Madonna's "Material Girl" when she was older, too! Haha.

She turned out just fine.

And, yes Woodcarver, those little girl are wearing flesh colored tights, leotards. Look closely, well not too close, you'll see that they're all exactly the same color. They're tights! LOL

I saw this video on the NEWS earlier. That little girl's got talent and she can dance! She's got the whole package! Her parents should be proud. I heard, in the news she wants to be a dancing chef when she grows up!

edit on 11-6-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I listen to the oldies too. I have much respect for Aretha and Beyonce. I am far from a pearl clutcher. I grew up on pantera, acid bath, and slayer, as well as motown, blues, rock, outlaw country, hardcore gangster rap, and yes even some good ole gospel. I like music. I have no problem with dancing. I can even play and sing over 1000 songs on guitar, bass, and keys. It is not the music that i don't agree with. I even said, in my first post that the OP's video was not overly sexual. I said the girl had talent. I have spent most of this thread defending the odd claims about me from Greathouse.

Yet you feel the motivation behind this video is sexist ?

Never mind I just read your last sentence . Remember You jumped on this thread claiming my video was sexist and somehow in your mind you turned it into me attacking you ?????

Take this quote to heart .

" you're not in denial, you are just selective about the reality you except "

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join