It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little girl does respect routine hilarious .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
I'a reply to: kosmicjack

I find this kind of thing creepy as hell. I don't think it's cute or funny when parents and society encourage kids to be over-precocious or over-dramatic beyond their years. Like beauty pageants etc. It's gross. A spectacle.

If you saw it that way I'm a little creeped out now myself it bothers me when anyone can see anything evil in a sweet little girl like that .

The baby beauty pageants and all I can agree with you with . But this was a totally innocent and cute video .

I think kosmic's point is quite valid. The stats on sexual child abuse is staggering. Something like 1 in 5 by the age of 18. That means that there are a lot of pervs in the world. If you don't recognize the dangers of portraying children as sexual beings, then i hope you don't have children. It always makes me cringe when people support this. Or try to shame someone else for pointing out what is wrong with this. It is a serious problem that will not be fixed by people with your view that there is nothing wrong with having young kids singing "sock it to me".

Please read these lyrics.

Respect

(oo) What you want
(oo) Baby, I got
(oo) What you need
(oo) Do you know I got it?
(oo) All I'm askin'
(oo) Is for a little respect when you come home (just a little bit)
Hey baby (just a little bit) when you get home
(just a little bit) mister (just a little bit)

I ain't gonna do you wrong while you're gone
Ain't gonna do you wrong (oo) 'cause I don't wanna (oo)
All I'm askin' (oo)
Is for a little respect when you come home (just a little bit)
Baby (just a little bit) when you get home (just a little bit)
Yeah (just a little bit)

I'm about to give you all of my money
And all I'm askin' in return, honey
Is to give me my propers
When you get home (just a, just a, just a, just a)
Yeah baby (just a, just a, just a, just a)
When you get home (just a little bit)
Yeah (just a little bit)

[instrumental break]

Ooo, your kisses (oo)
Sweeter than honey (oo)
And guess what? (oo)
So is my money (oo)
All I want you to do (oo) for me
Is give it to me when you get home (re, re, re ,re)
Yeah baby (re, re, re ,re)
Whip it to me (respect, just a little bit)
When you get home, now (just a little bit)

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out what it means to me
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Take care, TCB

Oh (sock it to me, sock it to me,
sock it to me, sock it to me)
A little respect (sock it to me, sock it to me,
sock it to me, sock it to me)
Whoa, babe (just a little bit)
A little respect (just a little bit)
I get tired (just a little bit)
Keep on tryin' (just a little bit)
You're runnin' out of foolin' (just a little bit)
And I ain't lyin' (just a little bit)
(re, re, re, re) 'spect
When you come home (re, re, re ,re)
Or you might walk in (respect, just a little bit)
And find out I'm gone (just a little bit)
I got to have (just a little bit)
A little respect (just a little bit)

edit on 10-6-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Like I said then you must have a very perverted mind. To take something as innocent as a six-year-old girl doing this video . And try to turn it into something sexual.

My only hope is that you don't have children hopefully and if you do you probably never went to any of their events.

Under your logic a gradeschool play on Romeo and Joliet would be too sexually skewed for anyone under 21.
edit on 10-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Like I said then you must have a very perverted mind. To take something as innocent as a six-year-old girl doing this video . And try to turn it into something sexual.

My only hope is that you don't have children hopefully and if you do you probably never went to any of their events.

Here you go trying to shame me for pointing out the fact that these are young girls performing to a song that is explicitly about sex. I added the lyrics to my earlier post. You do realise that this song is about sex.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Well you do realize that music is a art and art are open to interpretation don't you ?

My God the kids all know the new rap songs and they're all based on sex and killing people .

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Under your logic a gradeschool play on Romeo and Joliet would be too sexually skewed for anyone under 21.
Romeo and juliet is taught in highschool. Not grade school. It would be inapropriate for pre-teens. It is about two young people falling in love and getting married, Not about coming home from work and demanding sex from your man.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Well you do realize that music is a art and art is open to interpretation? The girl was six years old, like the other two posters that took this position I guarantee you didn't give you the whole video . ( tell me what is it like to be a mod yes man )

My God the kids all know the new rap songs and they're all based on sex and killing people .

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Well you do realize that music is a art and art are open to interpretation don't you ?

Your kids listen to rap about sex. And killing people? Mine don't. Good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

My kids are 28 and 30. They turned out perfectly well adjusted. You must be one of those PC helicopter parents ?

Have fun cutting the apron string why you're paying their rent and utilities untill their 40 .

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

My kids are 28 and 30. They turned out perfectly well adjusted. You must be one of those PC helicopter parents ?

Have fun cutting the apron string why you're paying their rent and utilities untill their 40 .
Did your kids listen to rap about sex and killing people?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Well it's nice to see I have you grasping at straws's and echoing my comments against me . That tells me you know your position is ineffective and you know it .

A perfectly innocent act to audience full of parents that enjoyed it and your sick mind made something perverted out of it .

I'll tell you what about my kids. Yes they heard Jimi Hendrix saying "hey Joe where you going with a gun in your hand ? "

Give me three steps by Lynyrd Skynyrd

Send lawyers guns and money and excitable boy by Warren Zevon.

Sympathy for the devil by Rolling Stones

No sugar tonight in my coffee by the guess who

You were meant for me by jewel

And the list goes on and on and on .

But they didn't grow up to shoot people, get arrested in Cuba, take their date to the junior prom and build a cage with their bones , worship the devil, become floozies or stay heartbroken over a lost love .

I'm sorry if you're one of those close minded people that would actually think children imitate what they hear on the radio .

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Your assumptions about me are pretty odd. My children were not exposed to this stuff. One is on his way to becoming an architect, and the other wants to be a doctor. Their grades and progress in school are their main focus but they find plenty of time for love and fun. They watched me build my engineering firm and learned that nothing is beyond their grasp. I will not be paying their bills.

My kids love music too, but you explicitly brought up rap about sex and killing. My kids aren't interested in that.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Your assumptions about me are pretty odd.

Honestly the rest of the real world thinks you're assumptions are odd. You seem to think every child that does a dance routine to a song they don't understand or listens to other devil music is instantly going to hell .

Tell me do you miss the Salem witch hunts also ?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
My 10 year old niece on the other hand was brought up with sexual pop music and gangster rap by her mother down in palm springs. She has been molested by a slew of degenerates that her mother bounces around with. So maybe i'm a bit biased.

a reply to: Greathouse

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I don't believe in religion or hell and neither do my kids. My niece does though. She prays all the time that grown men will leave her alone. She told me this herself.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
My 10 year old niece on the other hand was brought up with sexual pop music and gangster rap by her mother down in palm springs. She has been molested by a slew of degenerates that her mother bounces around with. So maybe i'm a bit biased.

That's the other difference between us. If my 10-year-old niece was molested by a slew of perverts. I would be dead or in jail right now .

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

You're either full of crap or not a human being. If my 10-year-old niece said that to me I would protect her with my life .

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

You're either full of crap or not a human being. If my 10-year-old niece said that to me I would protect her with my life .

I can't raise my kids from prison. I do dump an obscene amount of money into lawyers and detectives though. Hopefully i will get custody of her soon. I am not a pervert. I am a concerned adult. You are the one holding the position that there is nothing wrong with exposing kids to adult themes and putting them on stage half dressed to sing songs about having sex. Lets get that quite clear at this point.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Your assumptions about me are pretty odd.

Honestly the rest of the real world thinks you're assumptions are odd. You seem to think every child that does a dance routine to a song they don't understand or listens to other devil music is instantly going to hell .

Tell me do you miss the Salem witch hunts also ?

Hold on. So your fine with six year old girls shaking their barely covered behinds on stage to sexually explicit songs that they don't understand? ..... And you think i'm the pervert in this scenario? Epic face palm indeed.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Actually you're the one maintaining the ludicrous position on a innocent kids show . Have you ever heard of leotards ? There have been children dressed inappropriately by your terms performing ballet for hundreds of years .

Just admit it your position is ridiculous and unattainable. It's really quite funny to watch you sitting around screaming devil music !!!!!!

But I would like to ask you a question. Have you burned any books lately? Lol

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Actually you're the one maintaining the ludicrous position on a innocent kids show . Have you ever heard of leotards ? There have been children dressed inappropriately by your terms performing ballet for hundreds of years .

Just admit it your position is ridiculous and unattainable. It's really quite funny to watch you sitting around screaming devil music !!!!!!

But I would like to ask you a question. Have you burned any books lately? Lol

These girls aren't even wearing leotards. And i've already said i am not religious. Another bad assumption. Ballet is not sexual. These young girls are not doing ballet. They are shaking their butts and snapping their fingers. To a song about having sex.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join