It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little girl does respect routine hilarious .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This is viral but I wanted to post it. It's got to be in the top five best YouTube videos I have ever seen . This little girl is hilarious it's under three minutes and well worth it .

edit on 10-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Man the other two looks like they needed to put some more practice in!

This is great though, thanks for the share.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Lol

She did keep those two in line throughout the video .

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
TBH, I find this kind of thing creepy as hell. I don't think it's cute or funny when parents and society encourage kids to be over-precocious or over-dramatic beyond their years. Like beauty pageants etc. It's gross. A spectacle.

Who thought the song was a fit for a kid's dance recital?

But, alas, I'm like one half of one percent of the internet.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'a reply to: kosmicjack

I find this kind of thing creepy as hell. I don't think it's cute or funny when parents and society encourage kids to be over-precocious or over-dramatic beyond their years. Like beauty pageants etc. It's gross. A spectacle.

If you saw it that way I'm a little creeped out now myself it bothers me when anyone can see anything evil in a sweet little girl like that .

The baby beauty pageants and all I can agree with you with . But this was a totally innocent and cute video .
edit on 10-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I just see her as coached. How is that not creepy? Now I'm extra creeped out.

edit on 6/10/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

My God I certainly hope she was coached could you imagine if the little girl had that much talent naturally ? Just curious did this creep you out too?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Yes! Absolutely.

Neither Michael nor this girl experienced the emotions of the songs, they were coached and manipulated. Not to say they don't have talent, just that it's creepy that they are mimicking adult emotions, adult themes and adult moves.

Creepy. Not cute. IMHO.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The way she's moving doesn't ring like a coached kid. Man, I did ballet, and no matter how much coaching I got from the instructor, I looked like a 2 left-footed elephant trying to dance. Hell, I didn't even look as good as the two girls flanking Mini Aretha there.

Some kids can move it. Some can't. Methinks some adults disproving of the little number there might be a bit jealous they can't move their joints as easily. I know I am, and I took lessons FFS.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Okay still curious .

What about Samantha Gordon a nine-year-old girl coached in the male sport of football is that creepy ?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

At least it's a good song. Kids should be taught what good music is.
Other than that, this is weird as hell.
Like a bad hallucination.

edit on 6/10/2015 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Just checked the view count on the video. 40 million viewers and Aretha Franklin herself seem to disagree with two posters on this thread .

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

How is that relative?

I'm not saying Michael should not have sung or the girl shouldn't dance or the other play football....just that they do it at their own pace, like kids without contrivance, not fashioned after the frustrated adults in their lives.

But, to each his own.
edit on 6/10/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I think you might've taken my replies wrong. I was still trying to have fun .

Did you watch the video all the way by any chance? If you watched it you quickly come to the realization that the little girl was running the show on stage .

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
The way she's moving doesn't ring like a coached kid. Man, I did ballet, and no matter how much coaching I got from the instructor, I looked like a 2 left-footed elephant trying to dance. Hell, I didn't even look as good as the two girls flanking Mini Aretha there.

Some kids can move it. Some can't. Methinks some adults disproving of the little number there might be a bit jealous they can't move their joints as easily. I know I am, and I took lessons FFS.

The reaction this cute video has gotten, makes me believe you are right .

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

That was funny. I think it would be even funnier if I wasn't so sober, if you know what I mean.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I always thought the saying " have a Coke and a smile" was pretty stupid myself .

Because in reality most people prefer to have an adult beverage and laugh their ass off .

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well of course these girls are coached. This is a dance recital or some kind of talent show. I personally didn't think this particular performance by these young girls was overly sexualized like other performances i have seen, but i don't think it was an appropriate costume design for this song. Not just because they are scantily dressed, but because Respect, is a song about a woman coming home from work and wanting her man to "sock it to her" it is a song about sex plain and simple. So for any one who finds it disturbing for very young ladies performing in tiny costumes to a song which has obvious adult themes, i will agree that perhaps some more thought should have gone into it. I do worry about the ever growing trend of parents supporting and even pushing the sexualization of their children.

The jacksons were not scantily dressed, nor are any of their songs ABOUT sex. However, they have all since admitted to being molested by the adults who were supposed to be supporting them, so perhaps that was not the best example to prove your point.

Anyways, the girl in the mid was on point. I do enjoy watching the manifestation of young talent. It promotes ambition and confidence. Which i am all for.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Anybody that can see sexual overtones in that innocent video has a sick mind . Jesus from the responses I'm beginning to believe some of the comments that ATS is only a thinly veiled hater site .

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

So true. I drank moonshine after not drinking for years and laughed my ass off. All. Night. Long.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join