It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Spirit Rover panoramic image of... What is this?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Angled and columnar, diminishing to conical structure, but still angular. Probably hexagonal or octagonal in cross section.
A piece of basalt.

One side fractured away, leaving the depression and the debris at the base.
edit on 16-7-2015 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
did u guys see the video i posted few hours ago?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

size matters, most of the anomalies that are posted at least on the anomalies thread are rarely in the macro scale

Bazalt examples are size of mountains, so I don't get your point. They are more straight than majority of "discoveries" here and more straight than the rock in this particular thread. Same goes for volcanic rocks, they look just like all the "alien debris" shown in those threads. They are here on earth, for you to examine and compare.

That aside... It is hard to compare two planets, Mars has huge junks of minerals laying all over surface, while Earth has completely different environment. Someone wanted to be proven that straight lines exist in nature, and I've proven it. Micro and Macro scale.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: iknowyou

you sound so general , I have no idea what your talking about , care to gather your thoughts and try again ?

funbox

edit on 18-7-2015 by funbox because: *sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff *

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

Which part didn't you understand? You say I give micro scale examples, it is not true. Basalt is a large volcanic rock, entire mountains are made out of it, there are near perfect straight lines many meters long.

And Mars surface is covered in volcanic rock just like this. You asked for examples on earth, I gave them to you.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: iknowyou

Which part didn't you understand? You say I give micro scale examples, it is not true.

Basalt is a large volcanic rock, entire mountains are made out of it, there are near perfect straight lines many meters long.

indeed natures good at that

And Mars surface is covered in volcanic rock just like this. You asked for examples on earth, I gave them to you.

did I ? ide forget my own head if it wasn't attached by my spinal cord and miles of sinew

funbox

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join