It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light-workers and Indigoes, Defined.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Uh... It's a revolving door revolution.

I knew there was a joke there, somewhere.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CretumOrbis

I don't think words matter, that way. They're just communication, often clumsy. In this world they're coded but after discovering that, you return all bad gifts back to the sender and then run with the meaning of your heart and denounce all negative codes to moon/saturn/sirius, defining the words yourself.

Their cycles don't count. Those waking up who are loving and want to help everyone, can send SOS and half the universe can come in. There is a huge counseling team up there and all around us, and everyone is being helped no matter what it seems like in this fallen hijacked place.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Oh, words matter, but I agree, you have to watch how you use them.

And how others' use theirs.

I think you really hammered down some good points there.

In particular, that we've got a war counsel in our heads.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

We're in a duality and this solar system is hijacked. I have past life memories of mars, and we were a group of caucasian/Higher Telepathic humans from Lyra, and from some planetary destruction in this solar system, and it went back to planets that were destroyed in Lyra due to Alpha Draconians and Annanuki's. We were telepathic, and Equality/Freedom, and while in corporal form, remembered who we were, knew our soul family groups, knew and recognized members who were family, a child would have been your mother in the past life, or a brother your best friend. We had traveled long and far together and loved each other. And evil predatory power hungry usurpers of the living library and school smashed it to the ground and introduced really ugly system here.

Its not an inner war. When I was born, this paradise, gardens, nature, was magical but alas the world intruded, the news, vietnam, napalmed babies, events that were unbelievable and could never understand how anyone could let this happen. I was from a place where no one could harm anyone, they were connected telepathically, and would do all they could to heal and help. Here is walking in quicksand density in lead boots. And having to washroom, primitive body functions.

There is an outer universe, whether projected, holographic, or real, and we're trying to get family up and out, past the duality altogether. Though we go within for the answers and to unlock our soul potential and to bring in more of ourselves.

My family was one of the groups the human race DNA was made from and in a sense part of this is to heal our DNA, to restore it so that we can accommodate larger portions of our Soul and Spirit/Consciousness and use real soul abilities again, empowerment, telepathy, healing, above and beyond any slavery that could ever be done. Part of the work is simply uplifting people. And some of is meant for later, we are waiting. This big feeling of waiting. Timelines can shift many ways, depending on the people and whether enough love and good consciousness is at work, envisioning a better world, or how many expect doom to arrive at their doorsteps.

We're here no matter what, because whatever happens, there are entities and corporal beings who are going to hold back the gates of hell, close down their portals, cause their equipments to malfunction, and when they attempt to pirate off souls, there will be huge intercept teams with massive counseling for everyone, even the troubled inner city youth who killed his cousin's fiance in a drug deal and who was never meant to turn out that way and 80% of anyone here would turn out the same way given the same circumstances, so everyone will gain the understanding they need to heal and rise above this system.

They're not getting humans.

I was shown layers, first layer that monitors us, is the secret space program, incorporate nazi's. Then what interfaces with them and us, is the pirates or predatory ETs. And over everyone's head, FAMILY, HIGHER MIND. And after being shown Family, never doubt again. We are all in Good Hands.

The many stories and entrapments, and codes in languages and soul traps, are a program dark side uses to entrap their own recruits, those who see through the world, enter into studying the mysteries, are fed a bunch lies to keep them under their thumbs.

None of its true. We have a big team up there! Do you recognize any of these names: M'c'za'el, Ja'li'el', Zad'ki'el. Higher Human Family.
edit on 13-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I recognize a lot of people around here, but I'm not gonna say who's whom.

As for the rest, I'd say go look in the other thread I posted here - but I'm pretty sure you posted there too.

You can check my replies there for some confirmations, if you'd like.

Since you brought it up, let me drop some more bombs, hammer a few nails and connect some more dots. Shells. Bullets. Points.

Look around, this is a coordinated operation across multiple venues.

I knew the big picture when I first posted, and laid out the outline.

We're still dancin' 'round the definitions at the heart of the matter.

Even I don't know where all the pieces fit, and we haven't gotten to the outer edge yet.

I think we're all on the same page and speaking the same language now, though, so here's another hint.

I posted the thread in this section for a reason.

And just for the heck of it, I'll spell out the joke that was attached to my cape.

Capes off. Bulls on. Welcome to the parade.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Nah, I still haven't got much of a clue about whatever message it is you are trying to convey.
Are you being cryptic deliberately or is that generally your style of conversation?
Actually, don't waste your time replying to me, I shall leave you to your overly ambiguous thread and duck out now.
Kind regards,
GoS.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

When in Pamplona....

Revolving, Aquarius is not Taurus

Three Dog Night, not two, not four....

Eli's coming.

Bullet.point

<
<
<
<

1:
2:
3:
4:

It was a Word document in binary, quadranic, pentameter, sliding Ebmaj 4/4 (1/4, 3/4, 1/18).....

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Back when I was in High school, the bus I rode home in had radio speakers, don't know if they still do. Never been to Spain was a hit back in 1972. It was on the radio a lot.

So there I was on the bus singing along:

Well, I've never been to heaven
But I've been to Oklahoma
Oh, they tell me I was born there
But I really don't remember

In Oklahoma, not Arizona
What does it matter?
What does it matter?

Little did I know, within two years, I was living in Oklahoma. So totally unexpected. I wasn't born there. I was born under the seal of Minerva.

I'm going to look up other songs by Hoyt Axton.

edit on 13-6-2015 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I didn't notice your threads, but will go and read them now!

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

You can't lie to me, your cape is showing.

You can step out if you like, I'm gonna take a moment to reply to some others.

But anyways, just got done catching up on the Daily Show.

Been waiting all week because I wanted it to be a surprise, and I must say...

"I'm so amazed at the way we televise."

Take out the Gunman

Great performances by all bulls involved, but John, you're a @#$%ing legend.

Learning curves are for pussies. Priceless.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Revolving, Aquarius is not Taurus

Three Dog Night, not two, not four....

Eli's coming.

A bull's gotta drink, ya know.

I think the dog might be going thirsty, though.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I wasn't referring to my old threads, but they're part of the tapestry.

I meant the thread I linked in here, about reincarnation. Here

We kinda ended that thread and started spinning it over here...

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Back when I was in High school, the bus I rode home in had radio speakers, don't know if they still do. Never been to Spain was a hit back in 1972. It was on the radio a lot.

So there I was on the bus singing along:

Well, I've never been to heaven
But I've been to Oklahoma
Oh, they tell me I was born there
But I really don't remember

In Oklahoma, not Arizona
What does it matter?
What does it matter?

Little did I know, within two years, I was living in Oklahoma. So totally unexpected. I wasn't born there. I was born under the seal of Minerva.

I'm going to look up other songs by Hoyt Axton.

Hoyt speaks Siriusly, the tales he would tell.

Della AND the dealer, and the cat as well.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
In case any of you missed it back there, every word in the Daily Show this week was a reference to this thread.

Hats off to all the other bulls in the room.

Now, let's sum up our definitions so far.

The first and second I posted define the third.

The fourth, well...

Icke called them reptillians.

Zack called them vultures.

The coal bear... calls them all kinds of names.

We called them Archons back in the day and that's what we're going with now because, you know, the puns.

...---...
...---...

I'm calling them out.

...---...
...---...

There's plenty of pieces still left to this puzzle, maybe one of them would like to add something?

Oh right, they can't do math...

...---...
...---...

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

A bit unorthodox to reply to my own post, I know, but a little birdy just told me something that I'd like to share.

We know who you are, Aristotle.

We know who you are, Phage.

We know who you are, Rush.

There's nowhere left to hide, hand.

Aristotle, the failed student.

Disease. Pestilence. Phage.

Rushing into the trident.

To finally meet your fate.

I am is awake and has asked us all to give you this message.

Boo!

edit on 6/13/2015 by CretumOrbis because: a little extra style

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CretumOrbis

A bit unorthodox to reply to my own post, I know, but a little birdy just told me something that I'd like to share.

We know who you are, Aristotle.

We know who you are, Phage.

We know who you are, Rush.

There's nowhere left to hide, hand.

Aristotle, the failed student.

Disease. Pestilence. Phage.

Rushing into the trident.

To finally meet your fate.

I am is awake and has asked us all to give you this message.

Boo!

Tom Sawyer?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

He certainly did.

Saw a lot of things.

Still don't believe it.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
CretumOrbis,

You feel familiar.

I read the other thread and although I could not understand much of it I like your writing style.

I'm extremely interested in what you can tell me about life, from a channel's view.

You seem to have an essence that is good.

I don't remember anything properly from past lives, and the "in between" as energe'.
There were some interesting "visits" when I was a young child.

My knowledge is accelerating in this current cycle.

Peace.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join