It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light-workers and Indigoes, Defined.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Oh my, just realized a fourth definition slipped out...

Since the cat's out of the bag, can anyone point it out?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CretumOrbis

Speaking from family and close personal friends. Starseeds and indigos as children apparently, though one is very angelic, shy and helpful, and he wants to upgrade his schooling and take practical nursing, I call him a crystal. He's shared many sightings and missing time with me.

An example of an indigo would be my friend's grandson who we've known since he was 2, they're basically family to us. When he came for a visit and stayed a week and we had sightings and he had some kind of protection that we witnessed, and yet dna still got taken from both of us, he had two scoop marks, so his dna didn't get protected as fully as earth forces wish. He woke up, had a brief window of time when he remembered who he was and wrote a friend, very knowledgeable bloodline family from Finland, and the conversation would make your jaw drop, in fact my friend from Finland wrote my jaw was on the floor basically. This young man remembered who he was, that our friend had watched over him all his life and that he loved him, felt his energy, beautiful ple'o'sha'n, and was told he was the first indigo who remembered him.

They talked about how he was a feline from the moons of sirius a or b, fierce and down for the fight. He said he remembered Gaia world without end, many times here, family would watch over and come to look in on him from time to time and he was so grateful. That he was here to grow his spirit/consciousness, hundreds of thousands of times its current size. He spoke about not resenting the greys who took his dna that they needed to heal.

He took this language my friend and another friend wrote, and sang it to me, and told me these are hymns, the universe is musical, and told me the meaning of sa'l me't ja'ri'n, the light in me greets the light in you.

He is quite a sleepy head now, but I still once a year send him that skype conversation and resend it to his grandmother, just to poke him with a stick.

And he's an example of an indigo, jedi, down for the fight. But trying to grow up his consciousness to gain higher mind abilities.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CretumOrbis
Oh my, just realized a fourth definition slipped out...

Since the cat's out of the bag, can anyone point it out?

You mean the fourth dimension slipped out?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

So many words, so little time, but I think I've got it covered below.

a reply to: WarminIndy

Some of that too, maybe. Some hints, though.

The third definition was us as a whole. I'll let someone else spit the word we're all thinking, though

The fourth definition is the exception, I already spat that.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I really don't like to point fingers, but by your style I'd say you're an Indigo yourself.

But, you know, however you want to self-identify...

Nah I'm just some bloke who chases no label other than 'some bloke'.
General empathy, compassion, and love for fellow man does not an 'Indigo' make.

*Edit*
...no matter how much those who deem their children more special than others would wish it to be the case.
edit on 12.6.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

That's a good enough title for me, though you may have missed the third definition.

Nobody's better, we all get there in time. Why else would we volunteer to be here?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Why else would we volunteer to be here?
I have no memories of ever volunteering.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Why else would we volunteer to be here?
I have no memories of ever volunteering.

If I volunteered to be here, I need to have serious words with myself when I get back to ... myself.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Not sure what you mean by so many words, so little time.

To do justice to explaining a precise situation,it takes that many words. Sorry you're rushed for time.

Of course if you meant it in some other kind of way, the way TPTB are culling people and resetting for NWO, or some cycle. I have guidance and am not going to share their negative plans at all.

I hold high frequency thoughts of freedom and equality and upgrade for everyone on this planet and for earth herself, and that every negative slaver, those who have harmed others siriously/seriously here, and their lowlife, beastly overlords in this solar system, are going to be hauled away so they can grow up on their own, without ability to harm others. They all got F's, and their soul slavery ends now.

I've been shown the arrests and being on the team, don't think I was in body, more my own form.
Keep being given a message: We're Here!
edit on 12-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

a reply to: valiant

Well, that's one of the main points.

Most people probably don't remember, I do.

I remember a lot.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I'm not in any kind of rush at all, and I knew the rest of you would make most of my points for me.

I'm just being poetic and driving one of my first points into the ground.

I do realize I sort of challenged myself to that in front of the whole world, just trying to be thorough.

Oh, and while I'm here...

Another joke. Another point. Another hint.

What do you get when you mix a typewriter with 100 monkeys?

A few billion Shakespeares.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I think I may have just outed like half the members on this forum, a butt-load of celebrities, and a decent chunk of the world population. Let me know if any of you think I missed any key details.

Those are just labels.

Suppose there's a guy who was a teacher, was a preacher, was a comedic entertainer, quite verbose, and quite succinct, was on the cutting edge of tech testing, who gave it all up to spend virtually all his social energy on a conspiracy forum?

Maybe a Worker of Darkness. He's lying after all. He gave up nothing. He's just doing it all on ATS.

No. He does miss the audible applause, the stunned looks, the free drinks, and the indecent propositions from some of the audience.

ETA

What do you call a male Latrodectus that gets the girl?
edit on 12-6-2015 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Indeed. I'm usually not fond of labels myself, but like I said - I didn't pick them.

I didn't even realize I had written 2 of them until after the fact, that's the best part.

As for me, I'm disabled, so I have plenty of free time to write. I do like that last part, though...

Which is also the punchline to your joke - Screwed, doubly so.

Edit: Oh, there was another joke in the hundred monkeys gag.

It was attached to the cape, though, along with another joke I myself missed at first.

That's on the floor, of course, so you'll have to dig it out of all the other points I dropped.
edit on 6/12/2015 by CretumOrbis because: fun

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Which is also the punchline to your joke - Screwed, doubly so.

That's a very good answer. I was thinking "has been". My daughter said, "A father who paid child-support in full and up front."

It's all a matter of POV.

Somebody might even say, "A very fast runner." I saw that on a documentary once.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I was hoping you'd have a better punchline, but I think your daughter nailed it.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I remember a lot.

What, are you saying you have memories of volunteering to be 'here' as in before you were born or something?
I'm finding your cryptic style of writing here is losing my interest though. In the OP you make claims about 'indigo' people then you stated to me you don't believe in it, now you imply that you remember volunteering, or are you not?

If you just reply with more cryptic riddles then I'll ignore this thread, I'm here for mature discussion, not to amuse you or anyone else.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Of all the supposed traits indigo's supposedly have the sense of self importance is the one I take the most issue with. To me, that nulls and voids the point of indigo's to begin with. A "higher state of being" with such a huge ego is contradictory.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

I remember a lot.

What, are you saying you have memories of volunteering to be 'here' as in before you were born or something?
I'm finding your cryptic style of writing here is losing my interest though. In the OP you make claims about 'indigo' people then you stated to me you don't believe in it, now you imply that you remember volunteering, or are you not?

If you just reply with more cryptic riddles then I'll ignore this thread, I'm here for mature discussion, not to amuse you or anyone else.

I think the OP is highly revolved. (that's a play on words, a portmanteu).

edit on 6/13/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I did volunteer to be here, have many times before and I'm not the only one.

Pardon my style and excuse me if I'm taking my time getting to the point.

I'm here for some mature discussion too, trust me.

This slipped out before I finished my first cigarette this morning. I think it sums up this thread fairly well, while pointing a few more fingers...

This ain't subliminal, feel the critical mass approach horizon. I'm licking shots at the brutal charade, like a cross between David Icke and Stephen Colbert, and rallying 'round the family with a pocket full of shells. Pick one up and you just might hear the ocean.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

Bit of a difference between pride and ego, I've come to find.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join