It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light-workers and Indigoes, Defined.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Those are the popular terms, and far more fitting than what I called them when I was a child, so that's what we're going with...

A light-worker is one that has learned and is in the process of learning to teach. They tend to be rather verbose, and talkative. They usually end up in literary or public service professions, such as novelists and psychologists.

An Indigo has learned to teach, and is here voluntarily. We tend to sum things up in a few lines or even words, and are typically reserved; though we're generally happy to expand on a topic, if need be. We also deal heavily in metaphoric imagery and tend to end up as comedians, musicians and artists.

I did not forget about those in scientific or religious professions, both groups are equally likely to end up there. Though from the above descriptions, they should be easy to pick out.

I think I may have just outed like half the members on this forum, a butt-load of celebrities, and a decent chunk of the world population. Let me know if any of you think I missed any key details.

Capes off.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
How interesting, I once told a friend he was indigo...and should use the secret/attraction/creative visualisation, and he went on to become a famous music producer! So maybe you're right

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CretumOrbis

I have a sister who is a psychologist and is in no way a person of light. She is very self serving, whiney, and is concerned about herself first.

Understanding this, how would she fall into either class, or perhaps a class all her own!!

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

They tend to be rather verbose, and talkative

How is that different from the drunk sitting in the local bar?

I think I may have just outed like half the members on this forum, a butt-load of celebrities, and a decent chunk of the world population.

So, then the Indigos are certainly nothing special. They're everywhere. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be abrasive, but I first saw the 'Indigo' thing in the 1970s, and even then thought it was flimshaw. New age goofiness personified. Nothing more. Not a shred of substance. Prove me wrong.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

I think I may have just outed like half the members on this forum, a butt-load of celebrities, and a decent chunk of the world population.

So, then the Indigos are certainly nothing special. They're everywhere. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be abrasive, but I first saw the 'Indigo' thing in the 1970s, and even then thought it was flimshaw. New age goofiness personified. Nothing more. Not a shred of substance. Prove me wrong.

I agree. The OP's opening remarks aren't very moving or compelling. Nothing to stimulate cerebral dilation, or service warrant of heteroclite.

If you're still sipping '70's psychotropes, lightworkers/Indigos/stars are sugggested to embody ascended(higher frequency) spirits, making pilgrimage to this husk, in lieu of raising their peripheral liason's profiles, via calibration of moral/ethical compass for all living systems, transcendent teaching and empowerment, and bridging human consciousness. Philanthropic platitudes, resembling a Christ-like effigy.

The skirted froth, omitted from testimony, that would validate legitimacy, would be the more profound attributes. Some of which raise eye brows and plausibility. Benchmarks related to extra-sensory, savant and/or polymath like proclivities, preordained wisdom (oldsoul), high magnitude of gravity (magnetism/attraction), soul piercing eyes, natural lie detectors, etc...

These gifts are implied to bare fruit and surface in early years, particularly through art, science, and language. Prodogy types. They're basically adorned as a spiritually emboldened army of messiahs.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

I have a sister who is a psychologist and is in no way a person of light. She is very self serving, whiney, and is concerned about herself first.

Understanding this, how would she fall into either class, or perhaps a class all her own!!

She's probably a light-worker that doesn't know why they're here, or just doesn't want to do it. My best guess.

I tried to make the definitions as broad as possible, but there are plenty of exceptions.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

- The drunk isn't teaching anything. Or maybe he is, jokes can be very educational. Go watch the Daily Show.

I think you just proved my point. I am but a messenger and witness. One of many. Many of one.

What you choose to call us is irrelevant. I did say I just went with the popular term. Go read some Shakespeare.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

I agree. The OP's opening remarks aren't very moving or compelling. Nothing to stimulate cerebral dilation, or service warrant of heteroclite.

You apparently missed quite a bit then.

Most of my points are in between the lines.

Let the implications sink in.

PS I was hoping for trolls.
edit on 6/10/2015 by CretumOrbis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CretumOrbis

- The drunk isn't teaching anything. Or maybe he is, jokes can be very educational. Go watch the Daily Show.

I think you just proved my point. I am but a messenger and witness. One of many. Many of one.

What you choose to call us is irrelevant. I did say I just went with the popular term. Go read some Shakespeare.

So messenger, what is your message?

Before we kill the messenger over the message, let's just hear what the message is.

Which Shakespeare quote fits here?

It is a tale told by old men, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Is that appropriate? Or how about this one...
All the world's a stage and the men and women in it merely players.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Our message is in between the lines, and there are quite a few.

I'll admit I left most of the points lying on the ground, but that was one of the points.

I posted a puzzle, the fun part is putting the pieces together.

And the quote I was referencing is:

A rose by any other names smells just as sweet. Which means, words have only the meaning you assign them.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Indigo's are not starseeds but something else, however all are here to progress and assist, or just wake up in the midst of everything and remember who they are. All are called. I like the terms not because they are so "special" and many put these down as new age, whereas new age is actually ancient knowledge and some distortions, but possibly a lot less distortion than the mystery school dark side ones.

However the starseed is quite appropriate as we are seeds of Trees and Higher Ups, we are meant to grow into Great Light Beings ourselves, whatever you think of light, I think of it as Intelligence, Understanding, Compassion, Goodness, and my definitions rule me, not someone elses no matter how many etymological errors they try to encode.

And Star is nice, its the cosmos, and the Universe/Multiverse symbol for where we are all from, and Beyond it.

Going to add this: Indigos are not from higher multiverse worlds or eutopias, they're the resistance, warrior types, ninja's, jeti's and often turned tails on the dark side, ie felines from sirius b, or sirius, and some are even reptilians that were thrown into the prisons for turning against the dark side. At least that is my understanding.

edit on 11-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Interesting beliefs, unsubstantiated of course which is why I do not believe any of it myself.
If it helps you feel special about yourself then I wish you well, but until you or anyone else can produce some evidence to support your claims I shall just dismiss it as silliness.

...oh, and assertions by Nancy Ann Tappe, Lee Carroll ,and Jan Tober, are not evidence, just unsubstantiated claims similar to yours in the OP.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Our message is in between the lines, and there are quite a few.

I'll admit I left most of the points lying on the ground, but that was one of the points.

I posted a puzzle, the fun part is putting the pieces together.

And the quote I was referencing is:

A rose by any other names smells just as sweet. Which means, words have only the meaning you assign them.

So goodnight, goodnight, parting is such sweet sorrow.

Oh, happy dagger!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

You certainly picked up a lot of pieces, but there's plenty left.

I'll point one out for clarity's sake, since you brought it up.

There's a third definition in there somewhere, I divided them by level of proficiency.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Of course! Nor do I believe.

There's another point you picked up, but may have missed.

I'm trying to make everyone else feel special.

I really don't like to point fingers, but by your style I'd say you're an Indigo yourself.

But, you know, however you want to self-identify...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

That's a good one, I have to hand it to you.

Not the dagger, of course, but while I'm pointing fingers...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

In other words, all the cool people in the world—including yourself—are indigos. Magnificent thesis.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

That's a good one, I have to hand it to you.

Not the dagger, of course, but while I'm pointing fingers...

I was merely quoting Shakespeare. Does it apply to indigoes?

There was never a more nobler Roman....

I was born in 1967, too early to be an Indigo by that definition. But I was born marked by the black snake....I have a different diagnosis.

Have I seen? Yes.
Have I felt? Yes.
Have I heard? Yes.

Oh what fools these mortals be.
edit on 6/12/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I think you summed that up fairly well.

That sort of brings up one of the jokes in my OP that I think most people may have missed.

I said "like half of this forum" because I figure at least half the registered members are bots or Archons.

I used to be a moderator on another forum, I'm fairly well acquainted with what goes on behind the curtain.

Oh, and while I'm still pointing fingers, you're one of my favorite writers on here.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Doesn't matter who first spoke the words, it's how you use them.

I substitute quotes for my own responses all the time.

I intentionally neglected any sort of time reference in my definitions because, well, it doesn't exist.

Also, I've never read any of the books in which these terms originated.

This thread was inspired by my own past memories, this thread, and this song:

Indigo Children

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join