It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Euryale & Stheno Immortal Kiss : O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

There is a search for humanity that is as old as our own specie, one in which all the generations have been involved and that consumed the dreams of all kind of people, it is the battle against death, our wish to prevail, to stay here not just for while, and the search for immortality.

Of course immortality is a gift that deserve to be enjoyed by a humanity already purified of the evilness and selfishness that have brought to this world a lot of calamities. We all agree that such a privilege demands huge responsibilities and so it will come only once we reach a higher perspective of spiritual evolution.

Genesis 3:22 "Look, the human beings have become like us, knowing both good and evil. What if they reach out, take fruit from the tree of life, and eat it? Then they will live forever!"

Nevertheless, Have you ever imagined all the things you could do if the life span would not be so short? all the dreams and projects that we should make reality, all the goals we can attain, all the achievements we can reach? all we can learn? How about the unlimited possibilities for love?

Many religious traditions around the world have talked exhaustively about our battle against death and what happen with the spirit after it, and there are promises in the great spiritual traditions contained in famous prophecies of the past , that we will arrive one day to see this so old enemy to be defeated for ever.

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them …

Luke 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal to the angels; …

1 Corinthians 15:26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.…

There is a great discovery that has emerged as a possible first beam of light in the middle of the darkness of the weakness of the human condition with respect to fatality and death. This comes from a specie of an apparently fragile creature that lives ( for ever) in the warm waters of the Mediterranean, it is a kind of jelly fish blessed with the divine gift of immortality as the so powerful two mighty gorgons of the ancient Greek mythology: Euryale & Stheno.

Pls read:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Turritopsis dohrnii (nutricula) , the immortal jellyfish, is a species of small, biologically immortal jellyfish found in the Mediterranean Sea and in the waters of Japan. It is the only known case of an animal capable of reverting completely to a sexually immature, colonial stage after having reached sexual maturity as a solitary individual.

Like most other hydrozoans, T. dohrnii begin their life as free-swimming tiny larvae known as planula. As a planula settles down, it gives rise to a colony of polyps that are attached to the sea-floor. The polyps form into an extensively branched form, which is not commonly seen in most jellyfish. Jellyfish, also known as medusae, then bud off these polyps and continue their life in a free-swimming form, eventually becoming sexually mature. When sexually mature they have been known to prey on other jellyfish species at a rapid pace.

All the polyps and jellyfish arising from a single planula are genetically identical clones. If a T. dohrnii jellyfish is exposed to environmental stress or physical assault, or is sick or old, it can revert to the polyp stage, forming a new polyp colony. It does this through the cell development process of transdifferentiation, which alters the differentiated state of the cells and transforms them into new types of cells.

Most jellyfish species have a relatively fixed life-span, which varies by species from hours to many months (long-lived mature jellyfish spawn every day or night; the time is also fairly fixed and species-specific).

The medusa of Turritopsis dohrnii is the only form known to have developed the ability to return to a polyp state, by a specific transformation process that requires the presence of certain cell types (tissue from both the jellyfish bell surface and the circulatory canal system).

Careful laboratory experiments have revealed that all stages of the medusae, from newly released to fully mature individuals, can transform back into polyps. The transforming medusa is characterized first by deterioration of the bell and tentacles, with subsequent growth of a perisarc sheet and stolons, and finally feeding polyps. Polyps further multiply by growing additional stolons, branches and then polyps, to form colonial hydroids.

This ability to reverse the biotic cycle (in response to adverse conditions) is probably unique in the animal kingdom, and allows the jellyfish to bypass death, rendering Turritopsis dohrnii potentially biologically immortal. Studies in the laboratory showed that 100% of specimens could revert to the polyp stage, but so far the process has not been observed in their natural habitat, in part because the process is quite rapid and field observations at the right moment are unlikely

Pls read:

en.wikipedia.org...

Now, important research institutions ( MIT, Harvard, John Hopkins, Upenn, Scripps) are finding the way to use the incredible gift of regeneration of this medusa to get for human consumption new treatments based of their gen of immortality.

pro.moneymappress.com...

Other specie related with this extraordinary maritime jelly fish that is also recipient of this so rare immortality gene is the Hydra, that is also being in study in laboratories that are trying to transfer that benefit to humans.

www.gizmag.com...

Of course neither the Jellyfish nor the Hydra are completely immune to the possibility of to be predated by other animal, and so to die not of any illness but of just to be hunted or murdered.

Finally, in the search for immortality we have another Important discovery of a creature has not only the potential to be immortal but that has proven to defy all the limits of the span of life known in nature.

Here in America we have a plant which span life is defying all what we know of survival in nature. Pinus longaeva, the Great Basin bristlecone pine, is a long-living species of tree found in the higher mountains of the southwest United States.

The species is one of three closely related trees known as bristlecone pines and is sometimes known as the Intermountain or Western bristlecone pine. One member of this species, at 5065 years old, is the oldest known living non-clonal organism on Earth.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/10/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

(post by PrinceJohnson removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Well, rather than jellyfish, you could make an AIDS like virus but about 50% the size, pack it with the corrected genetic payload of the target person at say 20 years old and add in a chromosome capping mechanism and maybe a telomerase extender. Every 10 or 20 years or so you'd need a booster but that isn't so bad.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Dear bobs_uruncle,

I would want to see who in this world will accept to be inoculated with any subproduct that has in its manufacturing something to do with AIDS?

Now, if to have a modified AiDS version in the body will guaranty a much better and extended version of span of life the Bolobos chimps of the Congo jungle in Africa should live more than any other creature on the earth, and that is clearly not the case.

Thanks any way for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The AIDS virus is an almost perfect payload transport mechanism. I am talking about the shell, not what is presently in the AIDS virus. You shrink it, so it can more easily pass the blood/brain barrier, incorporate the corrected genetic material of the host along with capping and telomerase replacement and you basically live forever as a 20 or 30 year old. Gene therapy will provide incredible life extension capabilities once the payload transport mechanism is perfected. It will also allow "tweaking" specific features. Couple this with nanotechnology and you have the ability to self heal from catastrophic system shock in seconds.

It's a brave new world, just screw the order (as in new world).

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/10.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Well Dear Bubs_uruncle,

Your comments are interesting, I can't say that I agreed in all what you say but any attempt to improve the quality of life and to extend with it the life span is important.

I feel however that the jelly fish possibly provide is a natural way to achieve the same, with less genetic engineering involved, after all what a natural organism has done to preserve life for ever is something that it is quite difficult we can replicate in a laboratory.

It took millions of year perhaps to this so interesting maritime animal to find such a amazing mechanism of survival and adaptation to the different stress that are present in the life of any organism.

Why no better use its experience in our favor instead to experiment with things that science is just starting to understand and to unfold?

Aids unfortunately has a terrible black legend associated with it, I am referring of course to the pandemics that was triggered in Africa in 1980s as the consequence of a mistake committed by a Polish physician manufacturing vaccines for humans using blood of bonobos.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for your replies.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/11/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/11/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

Well Dear Bubs_uruncle,

Your comments are interesting, I can't say that I agreed in all what you say but any attempt to improve the quality of life and to extend with it the life span is important.

I feel however that the jelly fish possibly provide is a natural way to achieve the same, with less genetic engineering involved, after all what a natural organism has done to preserve life for ever is something that it is quite difficult we can replicate in a laboratory.

It took millions of year perhaps to this so interesting maritime animal to find such a amazing mechanism of survival and adaptation to the different stress that are present in the life of any organism.

Why no better use its experience in our favor instead to experiment with things that science is just starting to understand and to unfold?

Aids unfortunately has a terrible black legend associated with it, I am referring of course to the pandemics that was triggered in Africa in 1980s as the consequence of a mistake committed by a Polish physician manufacturing vaccines for humans using blood of bonobos.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for your replies.

The Angel of Lightness

You may want to talk to Dr wooter basson about who made AIDS and where it got started. Regardless, it is an ingenious transport and delivery system. The only problem with the jellyfish is one would have to reverse engineer it's genome and the resulting information may not even work on humans. We do know however, as provided by cancer cells in humans, that telomerase is a key factor in limitless replication. The problem is that cancer cells already have an error in the DNA. So using an AIDS like transport and delivery system of corrected DNA would fit the bill in both life extension, age regression and provide perfect health.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/11.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Revelation 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Imortality will become a curse where men shall seek death but not find it.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

Dear guitarplayer,

That is an interesting observation, however, I think it depends on the quality of life the people have, if that is pretty acceptable I don't see why No live more is better.

I think a desirable extension of the life span necessarily must come together with improvement of quality of life, that is why the case of the Jelly Fish is interesting. This is an animal that basically turn to be a child under strong periods of stress, and that is not necessarily bad, to the contrary seems to be a hopeful perspective.

I believe he scripture you are bringing to discussion possibly refer to other kind of people that under terrible circumstances would prefer to die, possibly can be people suffering of long terminal illnesses, like rare cases of cancer or Leukemia or possibly suffering aids at certain stages of that ailment.

Now, people like the ones that suffer cases of dementia at advance age is possibly other example that match well with the scripture you are discussing, since anyway degenerative diseases, like Alzheimer are in fact a kind of mental death, although the person can remain for years in almost vegetative state.

Thanks anyway for that so interesting comment,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Well, rather than jellyfish, you could make an AIDS like virus but about 50% the size, pack it with the corrected genetic payload of the target person at say 20 years old and add in a chromosome capping mechanism and maybe a telomerase extender. Every 10 or 20 years or so you'd need a booster but that isn't so bad.

Cheers - Dave

AIDS is a syndrome not a virus.
Sorry to be pedantic.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

AIDS is a syndrome not a virus.
Sorry to be pedantic.

Ok, the HIV virus, is that better. I mean seriously, you knew what I was talking about. It's still an almost perfect transport and delivery system.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

A syndrome or a virus anyway I would want to ask why do you think this is a much better possibility than just to extract the immortality gene from the Mediterranean or Japanese Jelly fish, that by the way do not represent any risk what so ever of infection with a terrible illness?

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: the angel of light

A syndrome or a virus anyway I would want to ask why do you think this is a much better possibility than just to extract the immortality gene from the Mediterranean or Japanese Jelly fish, that by the way do not represent any risk what so ever of infection with a terrible illness?

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

You can't just extract the gene LOL. You have to identify it within the genome of the jellyfish and then find a similar marker in humans. Once you find the similar gene/marker in humans, you need to transport and deliver the modification and or corrections to existing chromosomes. Since you would be operating at almost molecular levels, the "machinery" required is also on almost molecular levels. It may be much easier to replace large DNA strings than single genes and the HIV transport and payload delivery system is ideal. Dangerous, no, as you would be delivering corrected gene strings plus a gene trigger that would keep chromosomes mechanically intact and keep the internal telomerase production operating "on demand." This would hopefully reduce the probabilities of errors in replication and would allow one to live in the peak of their life for multiple millennia if not longer.

I don't think you understand how HIV works. The problem with HIV is that it transports its own errant DNA sequence which compromises the autoimmune system. What I am suggesting is that removal of the HIV sequence and insertion of a corrected sequence for a specific person (the targets corrected DNA sequence plus a couple of little modifications) would be the answer to literal immortality, perfect health and age regression to some optimum point between 20 and 30 years.

Trying to experiment and resolve this issue across species I think will be highly problematic.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/14.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

top topics

join