It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New pictures from Ceres, showing statue/giant ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: highfromphoenix

For the same reason Cheech and Chong hid under a fake pool, the blobs are where they are growing that intergalactic chronic.

Well then we need to send a returnable probe there and bring back some samples... purely for scientific research purposes, of course! Perhaps distribute some of those samples here in Washington where we can legally study the effects!

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Still with your prefered pixelated version... The unknown black spot is still there.. even if you view the whole picture without zoom, the unknown entity by that pool stands out very clear to its surroundings

The "pool" is over-exposed pixels (pixels that are too bright for the camera's image sensors to show properly). Therefore, we really can't see the true shape of the reflective material that is causing those pixels to be overexposed. Obviously something reflective is there, but we can't yet see the true extent or the true brightness of what is there.

As for the darker blob -- it is simply a dark blob of something (e.g., it could be darker soil material, or a shadow of a ridge, or a giant statue, etc.). There are other blobs of equal darkness in that image (and all over Ceres, for that matter), so I'm not sure why you are concentrating only on that one spot.

Because it is overhanging that bright spot, and the only dark spot that is casting a shadow and only dark spot that is not inside a small creater. And I believe its to soon for you to call it "reflective material" just as its to soon for me to get answers on the dark unknown object that interest me, but I am saying it interest me alot, and it still does stands out of all the other dark spots.. I believe its clear enough for me to see that at this point, and I have not been diagnosed insane.... YET

<< 1  2  3   >>

join