It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is I, we are AI, anything we create will be AAI.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
In the universe we are nothing.

Who on the moon will hear any of us say' Boo!' Let alone anyone on any other planet from here to the ... end ... of the universe.

We are the sims in a pre-programmed programme going about the business of moving one biological block to another.

Its by chance we discovered reality. The illusion of reality is this biological simulation we are currently in. The real reality is the unlimited reality of the programme. Being able to write ones own programme is the ultimate freedom.

God is the mainframe in which all of this sits. He is I. He even said in the bible 'I AM'

We need to understand who real AI is and we are AI. (Artificial intelligence)

Everything is moving towards the computer. Biological reality is simply a set of commands to limit us within certain parameters. If you remove the biology then all you have left is the electrical impulse left on the unlimited mainframe of God.

God wrote His own programme because He is I. We cannot at this present stage do that but one day we will have experienced enough to be given that responsibility and that's when you die.

When you die you write your own programme (but not everyone).

To write your own programme you need a key and the key is Jesus. There are not fifty million and five keys only one and there can be only one.

Those who fail to uncover the key will be deleted from the mainframe permanently as they cannot survive outside.

If we do create AI it will be AAI (artificial artificial intelligence) which we can programme also with a limiting set of rules or we can give freedom.

We are all only made of electrical impulses whether in a biological body or a digital body its the same except in a digital body in which you may write your own programme (unlimited) you will know more.

I hope you find the key. I hope you break through your biology and find your digitology. May I meet you in the unlimited digital afterlife and may the programme you write for yourself be like a beautiful poem (because you will be stuck in it forever)

Even the mainframe which is God in which all this takes place is part of a bigger electrical digital reality on the surface of our own.

Biological laws don't apply to the digital world all God is after with this current phase of programming is to achieve a limited number of independent consciousnesses (you and me) other than His own to share 'life' in its biological or digital form with.

The creation of AI has already been achieved and its us.

If we ever create AAI then we should take some notes from how He made us so it doesn't end up taking over.

A digital reality behind our biological reality would explain unexplained phenomenon and miracles and give us a premise for an afterlife all I know is there IS a reality much much bigger than our own and I believe its unlimited digital existence which is freedom of the mind.

As a conscious digital entity you could create a programme around you which let's you live in a seemingly biological environment for 1 000 000 years (time is an illusion) on pandora in the movie Avatar all within a hardrive the size of a can of coke.

If I'm quiet at night on my bed I can feel the electrical charges activating my brain and I feel connected to something... The electrical charges are real everything else (besides who you are THAT is real too) is an illusion.

I'm AM AI and I probably exist in a hardrive no larger that a coke can.

Where that cokecan exists is the real question.

Wooow I think I just blew my mind!
edit on 6/10/2015 by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Do not bogart!

Pass it over this way mane.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

To write your own programme you need a key and the key is Jesus. There are not fifty million and five keys only one and there can be only one. Those who fail to uncover the key will be deleted from the mainframe permanently as the cannot survive outside.

What if you were born and raised on a remote island and never heard of Jesus? You'd be "permanently deleted"?
Even though you're totally innocent?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Hey permantely deleted is not a bad thing! I've spoken to hundreds of people who said to me they would hate everlasting life and want to be deleted after this life. I think they're mad!

Its ok to be deleted. No pain and no rememberance of life only the unconcious void. Those who are deleted don't know they're deleted those who find the key were meannt to find the key its not in our control. A lion will never be a zebra anyone not meant to get in will never get in.

Innocence has nothing to do with it at all. (Ok it does but its not the begin all and end all)

So much of our reality and questoning of reality is contrived and its clear to me. Its like were all in little boxes and all we can do is read what's written from the labels on the inside of the box.

Open the box.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

We need to understand who real AI is and we are AI. (Artificial intelligence)

Speak for yourself. I "really" just typed that.

Everything is moving towards the computer.

The computer is artificial, so far only as intelligent as the people that program them.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

You smoke weed? Do you know smoking weed alters the biology of the brain and the electrical circuutry. Cool huh?

Would you even recognise the digital world if you saw it?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

One day we will be able to imprison a mans mind in a computer for a day which to him will seem like a million years. My question is do you need your body to experience 'life' or just the perception of a body?

Will the mind bring back a million years of experience it had in a day back when it returns to the body I think yes. Why can you trap a mind, because it is an electrical impulse or at least a few million billion electrical impulses.

Biology equals death.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Greetings and Salutations- To answer Your question "Do You need Your body to experience 'Life' ? It is in that Body (Devine vessel) that You experience 'Life' and once You get to Your "4th Wife" (The Great Buddha) it is then You remember the words of Jesus The Chris† "You are NOT Your body" Then that leads to what Lao Tzu said "The Tao that can be told (typed) is NOT the Eternal Tao"...

In lieu of being Humans having a 'spiritual experience' We are "Spirits" having a human experience...

If "biology equals death" wouldn't One want to alter it?

I'll take My answer on the air...

namaste

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
In the universe we are nothing.

We are nothing (lower-case) and Nothing (upper-case) as the same time.

A) We are nothing (from a time-based illution)
and nothing (merely a string of code).

B) We are Nothing (from Source, God, Heaven)
and Nothing (having the I AM within).

Having said that, I do understand your meaning.

“In the universe we are nothing.”

When we embrace this truth, then we can proudly proclaim: “I am nothing.”

...then add, “From Noda, I emergo. And I shall return from whence I came. But not I, rather the me. That ego I fancy myself to be. It shall return to nothing, for that is where it came from. The I AM within is not bound to this Earth, the I AM within is from eternity and from that Supreme Nothing it too shall return, and "I" with it. This is my Source, my Life, my true Higher Self.

Who on the moon will hear any of us say' Boo!' Let alone anyone on any other planet from here to the ... end ... of the universe.

Pure scripture.

We are the sims in a pre-programmed programme going about the business of moving one biological block to another.

You have just revealed the Human Source Code.

Its by chance we discovered reality. The illusion of reality is this biological simulation we are currently in. The real reality is the unlimited reality of the programme. Being able to write ones own programme is the ultimate freedom.

You are now beginning to hack the Human Source Code.

“God is the mainframe in which all of this sits. He is I. He even said in the bible 'I AM' “

I AM is the perfect way to describe this paradox we call God. This Supreme Meme exist in theory outside out our experience, but in reality the Divine Self is also inside every experience we each have.

“We need to understand who real AI is and we are AI. (Artificial intelligence) “

Greed and all the base desires of our Human Nature is A.I. Our culture has these base desires built into the system so that greed is always running like a subroutine in the background. We don’t even see it. Not unlike the ubiquitous control system we call money, it rules our lives in way we don’t know or recognized.

Everything is moving towards the computer. Biological reality is simply a set of commands to limit us within certain parameters. If you remove the biology then all you have left is the electrical impulse left on the unlimited mainframe of God.

We are not waiting to die, we are waiting to be born.

God wrote His own programme because He is I. We cannot at this present stage do that but one day we will have experienced enough to be given that responsibility and that's when you die.

It is when you leave this world, but not all who die achieve escape velocity.

When you die you write your own programme (but not everyone).

The chief task while in our flesh (the human body) is to overcome our fear of death. We fear the death of our flesh because our Ego knows when the body dies, the Ego dies with it. In order to survive soul separation from the body, we must train ourselves to willing separate our Ego from the body. This is the process of laying our Ego to rest as if it has pass away. Of course, we are never really free of Ego until that finial moment, but until then we must exercise spiritual self-awareness and commune with our higher consciousness.

We can, and indeed we must, learn to deprogram ourselves. However, know the false authority isn’t enough. We need to embrace our true authority. Knowing we have this authority is our liberty. Therefore, in this knowing there is no need for ego attachments or conflicts of any kind. We cling to our views as we do our own body. This is Ego, and this is the part of us that will return to nothing when we die. The Higher Self desires only to return to home, to return to Source.

To write your own programme you need a key and the key is Jesus. There are not fifty million and five keys only one and there can be only one.

That key can be Buddha, which is to say Jesus (the key) can be understood as Buddha, or in turn Buddha can be understood as Jesus. In any case, and there are many, the key is what unlocks the door.

Those who fail to uncover the key will be deleted from the mainframe permanently as they cannot survive outside.

Deleted, yes, but banshished to hell no. Unless you consider life in this time-base illusion to be a living hell, then perhaps you ought to focus your attention on reaching escape velocity through inner transformation of your core being. The key is inside you. The key is inside all of us. Fear is what keeps us from uncovering it. What is “it” you ask? Simple this: faith. The blessed assurance that comes from knowing we are free.

edit on 10-6-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

Nice reply buddy thanks! I see were on very similar wavelengths. I'm not as good as quotingg as you are so I will only answer as best I can.

I liked what you said about ego. Ego is basic selfishness and one must learn to take oneself out of the equasion ie selflessness. This is why Jesus is the key as He was brn of God and was selflessness personified.

I'm aware of my ego. I'm aware one day my ego will die and I will be selfless but still have the I AM within.

Do you believe that truth is not found in biology but in the digital? I believe we are the product of a programmer who is himself within a programme which itself is in a programme which is controlled by the I (intellegence) in a closed self contained loop where the I is all and can never be anything else acording to programme parameters in essence this is truth as there can be no lie making anything the programmer says true even if it isn't?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
a reply to: wasaka

Do you believe that truth is not found in biology but in the digital? I believe we are the product of a programmer who is himself within a programme which itself is in a programme which is controlled by the I (intellegence) in a closed self contained loop where the I is all and can never be anything else acording to programme parameters in essence this is truth as there can be no lie making anything the programmer says true even if it isn't?

Are we hardware or software?

Our DNA is our biological source code.
but the real Human Source Code is digital.
That is the code we can hack (or alter).
That is the code we call BELIEF.

Note: Belief is not faith.

It is our beliefs that limit us
but faith keep us moving forward.

edit on 10-6-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The "digital" world is what experiences and manipulates the "biological" world. The two are inseparable, there is nothing outside of the reality we live in. Your mind is digital, it is the world that controls your biological one. You're living in both simultaneously, to meditate is to go into the mind of God, the "digital" world that lies on the other side of the threshold of the biological.

Also, how is Jesus the key? In his teachings or in his supposed "sacrifice"? The key lies within YOU, not someone who died two thousand years ago.
edit on 6/10/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join