It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO forces crossed the Ukrainian border yesterday

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Your facts are little wrong.

US started this with NGO groups that worked tirelessly to cause divisions.

Going back to 2004

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RubberSky
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Your facts are little wrong.

Going back to 2004

Your facts are alot wrong would it surprise you if I told you Russia spent more money on Ukraine then the NGOs. And giving money to help build hospitals oh and clean up the mess Russis left for Ukraine at chernoble. Russia had a nuclear melt down and leave it d or Ukraine to clean up.NGOS paid to have a new container built. They also paid to have a hospital built. How dare they spend money to improve people health. And they helped get women's issues into the forefront. How dare those women we expect equal rights. Go look what NGOS were there and how they spent their money before you say incredibly stupid things. IF Russia had spent more money on helping Ukraine we wouldn't be here. Problem is they never wanted to improve things they liked having Ukraine as a slave state.

Here educate yourself about NGOS and the work they do.
www.ngoaidmap.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You honestly believe I will have my IP be logged by a CIA connected site.

NGOs financed by the west are all CIA front organisations.

Thanks for the link but no thanks.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Only in your mind convenient excuse to ignore facts. Should have went with aliens monitoring your communications that would have been more believable.

edit on 6/12/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You're hilarious! The NSA sees you post anti-American BS on ATS every day, and you're afraid to visit a harmless NGO's web page because... why? Is it really the FSB you're afraid is monitoring you? Or are you just afraid to be exposed to facts?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RubberSky

And who started the rumors that there was an anti-Russian genocide going on?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is interesting.www.defensemedianetwork.com...
edit on 12-6-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

thanks for clarifying that

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
The very idea that Russia is protecting itself from "American Aggression" is completely laughable.

Not a single U.S. Soldier boot has touched Russian soil. Nor has any NATO boot.

Russia (Read: Putin) is spinning this narrative to justify his OWN expansion of territory. He's lying to his people about American aggression, NATO expansion, whatever bullcrap he decides is the "truth" of the week, and forces the media to report it in finely tuned propaganda machines.

Is the U.S./NATO free of scrutiny? Of course not. But they're not invading Russia. Russia on the other hand, has ripped territory away from Georgia, Transnistria, and now Ukraine. All the while crying about how he's only "defending himself from western aggressors"

I'm sorry, but in the SANE world, you don't defend yourself by carving out territory from former soviet states as your own. You don't defend yourself by sending soldiers into neighboring countries to foment unrest there.

What he's doing is attacking, and not being very subtle about it. He knows that NATO and the West are effectively unable to do much to help these countries because 1) They're not part of NATO and 2) Putin will just threaten nuclear war if he feels the West is finally fed up with his expansionism. He learned from his good buddy Kimmy Ill, and his son Little Un, that if you threaten nuclear annihilation, people back off.

I give it one month, tops, before Putin OFFICIALLY invades Ukraine.

What happens after that, well... I might die. Tokyo would be a prime spot for a nuclear weapon if such a war breaks out.

The U.S. funded the recent insurrection. My little brother was there, he watched it all happen. Don't believe anything the MSM propaganda machine has shown you. Barry is poking the bear, the military-industrial complex has to continue to support our floundering economy.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sweeper80

The U.S. funded the recent insurrection. My little brother was there, he watched it all happen.

Watched? Did he participate? If he did not participate, what were his sources of information?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Welcome to the site.. Its always nice to get new members. Especially ones who take in interest in this topic. We seem to have quite an influx lately in the Russian forums.

edit on 12-6-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

So I Take It Your Brother Works FOR Putin?? The only person that thinks people havin medical assistance and the right to vote and self determination seems to be Putin. NGOs do have an agenda depending on which one. Some want to improve health or improve women's rights. NGOs are a source of change in society. They attempt to make things better for people or at least what they believe to be better. Problem is certain countries aren't ready for democracy and human rights.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

So I Take It Your Brother Works FOR Putin?? The only person that thinks people havin medical assistance and the right to vote and self determination seems to be Putin. NGOs do have an agenda depending on which one. Some want to improve health or improve women's rights. NGOs are a source of change in society. They attempt to make things better for people or at least what they believe to be better. Problem is certain countries aren't ready for democracy and human rights.
no, actually, he taught English in Odessa. If you believe that the people wanted the puppet government that America funded, you're wrong. The U.S. shouldn't be meddling in the rest of the world's affairs.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sweeper80

no, actually, he taught English in Odessa. If you believe that the people wanted the puppet government that America funded, you're wrong. The U.S. shouldn't be meddling in the rest of the world's affairs.

That still doesn't answer the question. Was he personally present at the protests? How did the Berkut deal with them? How many middle class Ukrainians does he know well enough to know their personal feelings? Did he follow the developments in the Ukrainian language or Russian language media? All of these factors might contribute to his blanket conclusion that America funded a puppet government.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sweeper80

I suspect your lying last person to pass up money from NGOS is teachers. They get money to help fund educational program's. For example buying books for the blind. Buying new textbooks for students.there were several on Ukraine trying to improve the educational system.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

FSB monitoring people in United States ?

Are you trying to be hilarious, because it is working

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Do you really believe the FSB is so incompetent it can't do something a cheap detective can?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Do you really believe the FSB is so incompetent it can't do something a cheap detective can?

CAPITALIST CORRUPTER OF WORKING PEOPLE!IT WAS MOST CERTAINLY NOT GLORIOUS VLADIMIR PUTIN, BELOVED LEADER OF GLORIOUS SOVIE- er - RUSSIA!

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

SO I have to ask...how is it a puppet government when the candidate the US backed didn't win, but the person who was voted in was done so by the citizens of Ukraine?

The U.S. shouldn't be meddling in the rest of the world's affairs.

And last time we did that we ended up in a couple of world wars...
edit on 13-6-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join