It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO forces crossed the Ukrainian border yesterday

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It shows pictures of military trucks sitting in traffic at what appears to be a checkpoint of some kind. It doesn't denote who those truck belong to, where the crossing in question is and the back story of the trucks.

As for your comment about me lying you really need to stop with the childish behavior and, well, lies. You tried to attribute something to me that was false and untrue - a lie on your part.

Since you have all the answers you tell us exactly all the specifics about the pictures.
Date
Time location
Who the trucks belong to
Why they are at the border
What their cargo / manifest is
What their destination is
Whose command are they under

Feel free to school me by answering those questions.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

You mean Iraq and Afghanistan in the last decade.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The West fighting Russia, climate change and ISIS:

No nation stays with Russia out of choice anymore simply out of threat.

Isolated Russia:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Can you provide a source for your last image.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I ask because Russia was caught lying when they claimed Ukrainians were fleeing from Ukraine into Russia while portraying a Polish checkpoint as the photo which had nothing to do with the lie Russia claimed.

I'm unaware of that specific incident. I can believe that there was some false picture showing Polish checkpoint, but do you
want to say that there was no refugees from Ukraine coming to Russia at all ?

I've seen this info confirmed in western media and even remember several threads here on ATS accusing Russia of sending them to Siberia. ( implying Gulag or something other really bad). Now, it seems you want to twist the agenda again.

One of the western articles from quick googling

According to the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, as of December 2014, upwards of 430,000 Ukrainians had applied for refugee status or other forms of legal residency in Russia.

nationalinterest.org...

There are even several anecdotal reports about young Ukrainian males evading draft and fleeing to Russia.

One instance of false photo (which I don't know exactly where you took from) is not invalidating well established fact of considerable portion of Ukrainians seeking refugee in Russia.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Please point out where I stated what you are attributing to me. I stated Russia lied about the image and what was occurring in the image. Lots of Ukrainians fled to Russia. Lots of Ukrainian fled to other European countries. Just because they fled to those countries doesn't mean they are loyal to those countries, as Russia tries to argue.

Secondly they would never had been refugees had Russia not invaded.

Third my question was in response to vague photos with claims being made that are difficult to corroborate without further info.

edit on 10-6-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: maghun

Isolated Russia:

Never mind I located it - Gettyimages - Moscow Celebrates Victory Day 70th Anniversary

You are really going to compare a G-7 meeting with countries who went to Moscow for its 2015 May Day Parade?

really?

Celebrating the end of WWI has nothing to do with what countries support Russian actions. Trying to suggest those nations support Russian actions is disingenuous and misleading.

whats Ironic is using this image from the WWII celebrations and trying to portray it as something its not goes hand in hand with the op photo of trucks while trying to claim / suggest they are NATO and moving into Ukraine. That in turn goes hand in hand with Photos Russia has released on MH17 where the photos were manipulated.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

There are some trucks carrying cargo. Outside that no claims can be made about the pictures.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Third my question was in response to vague photos with claims being made that are difficult to corroborate without further info.

Your wording was vague, although English is not my first or even second language I was reading an attempt from your side to make a blatant accusation. I'm glad, that you cleared your position.

As for current topic, I've seen this report yesterday in russian blog discussed and there was general consensus that "vehicles were heading out of Ukraine". colonelcassad.livejournal.com... ( it is very pro russian pro rebel blog)
Frankly, I don't trust this report much.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Since you have all the answers you tell us exactly all the specifics about the pictures.

I don't need to, you already debunked it…

It shows pictures of military trucks sitting in traffic at what appears to be a checkpoint of some kind.

Hella investigation you got going there.

"Just some trucks somewhere, ya know…"

I already showed they were US manufacture top of the last page. Noted you omit that. Now who's covering up?

Op pic from page one…

Is that a UShummer I spy there tucked into the column of lets sees… US "forward resupply" heavy transport vehicles? I wonder whats under those tarps?

"US" trucks

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Thank you for the link. Since English is not you first or second language how about we both try and remember that so the next time we post and something seems accusatory or goofy we can ask each other to clarify. I would rather we do that than it devolve into something not needed on a simple mistranslation.

Your post here about the truck does contradict the op and what he is claiming. Your source says leaving. The op source, from the translation I had, said leaving, and he claims its wrong and they were entering.

I would like the op to clarify his statement and definitely tell us if those truck are heading into Ukraine or coming out of Ukraine.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

There are some trucks carrying cargo. Outside that no claims can be made about the pictures.

Thanks, Sherlock…

"some trucks", lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Since when does manufacturer mean anything?

I can show you thousands of photos of Russian made equipment heading into other countries. Using your logic does that mean the trucks are Russian military / owned by Russia?

Trying to attribute country of manufacturer to define a photo with no other info doesn't work. Its why I asked the question I did that you are unable to answer. You seem intent on repeating US made so your goal is clear.

Your snide remarks to me and Xcalibur254 for aksing these questions tells me you don't have the answers and are just assuming. Engage the topic and not the person. Either provide answers or say you don't have the answers.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

As NO ONE is shooting at them they seem to be OK with it .

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

When you point out the Russian Invasion of Ukraine.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Russia has wanted that naval base FOR decades,all it took was a WEAK US leader and Putin saw the changce and took it.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

RT - Putin acknowledges Russian military serviceman were in Crimea

Russian forces entered Ukrainian territory without permission and seized Ukrainian territory. That is when Russia started its invasion of Ukraine.

Your turn.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The West fighting Russia, climate change and ISIS:

Good one, lol.

And here they are toasting to endless war.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: intrptr

RT - Putin acknowledges Russian military serviceman were in Crimea

Russian forces entered Ukrainian territory without permission and seized Ukrainian territory. That is when Russia started its invasion of Ukraine.

Your turn.

This thread isn't about Putin Or Russia.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Which is to say you don't remember what we were talking about. Feel free to answer my question about your claims and the truck in question, which is the topic that you have now ignored 3 times.

You derailed by asking for evidence of a Russian invasion of Ukraine and I provided it. Maybe you should stick to the topic then eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join