It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO forces crossed the Ukrainian border yesterday

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: intrptr

who cares about the picture or the equipment NATO is sending across Ukraines borders.

Actually NATO and the United States has fully admitted they are supplying non lethal aid.

I know, I was being sarcastic. Ready for some "logistics"?

Op pic from page one…

Is that a UShummer I spy there tucked into the column of lets sees… US "forward resupply" heavy transport vehicles? I wonder whats under those tarps?

"US" trucks
edit on 10-6-2015 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I'm surprised I missed sarcasm my bad .

One thing this place sorely needs is a good sarcasm Emote.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Having a hard time tho, seeing Russia going into war without Nationalists and alot of spoiled middle class kids.
Same with UN. Only attacking Army in Europe is the Serbian, or the merc chechnyans.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The very idea that Russia is protecting itself from "American Aggression" is completely laughable.

Not a single U.S. Soldier boot has touched Russian soil. Nor has any NATO boot.

Russia (Read: Putin) is spinning this narrative to justify his OWN expansion of territory. He's lying to his people about American aggression, NATO expansion, whatever bullcrap he decides is the "truth" of the week, and forces the media to report it in finely tuned propaganda machines.

Is the U.S./NATO free of scrutiny? Of course not. But they're not invading Russia. Russia on the other hand, has ripped territory away from Georgia, Transnistria, and now Ukraine. All the while crying about how he's only "defending himself from western aggressors"

I'm sorry, but in the SANE world, you don't defend yourself by carving out territory from former soviet states as your own. You don't defend yourself by sending soldiers into neighboring countries to foment unrest there.

What he's doing is attacking, and not being very subtle about it. He knows that NATO and the West are effectively unable to do much to help these countries because 1) They're not part of NATO and 2) Putin will just threaten nuclear war if he feels the West is finally fed up with his expansionism. He learned from his good buddy Kimmy Ill, and his son Little Un, that if you threaten nuclear annihilation, people back off.

I give it one month, tops, before Putin OFFICIALLY invades Ukraine.

What happens after that, well... I might die. Tokyo would be a prime spot for a nuclear weapon if such a war breaks out.
edit on 10-6-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

NATO does not belong on Russia's border with Ukraine. Russia does belong on Ukraine's border with Russia. Don't you Yankees see this? Don't you see why Putin acts to defend his borders from Americans?

Russia's own actions have driven these nations away. And lets not pretend Russia was not happy to be in bed with NATO since the early 1990's. They joined NATOs PfP, The had a special Russia NATO council, the joined NATO exercises, and had no problem with NATO expansion. Until Putin decided he wanted to restore the old Soviet empire and bit off more than he could chew.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

NATO does not belong on Russia's border with Ukraine. Russia does belong on Ukraine's border with Russia. Don't you Yankees see this? Don't you see why Putin acts to defend his borders from Americans?

Russia's own actions have driven these nations away. And lets not pretend Russia was not happy to be in bed with NATO since the early 1990's. They joined NATOs PfP, The had a special Russia NATO council, the joined NATO exercises, and had no problem with NATO expansion. Until Putin decided he wanted to restore the old Soviet empire and bit off more than he could chew.

These nations that have been "driven" away are usually controlled by people installed by the USA. Hey they've even got that US educated tie eating Saakashvilli back in power, not in Georgia this time but in Ukraine! It is the political elite that is controlled by the USA

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

These nations that have been "driven" away are usually controlled by people installed by the USA. Hey they've even got that US educated tie eating Saakashvilli back in power, not in Georgia this time but in Ukraine! It is the political elite that is controlled by the USA
Are you kidding? The U.S. can barely control it's OWN politicians. Remember when the republicans sent a threatening letter to Iran despite ongoing nuclear talks with them? Remember how that was borderline illegal?

Remember when the Patriot Act expired (Which is a good thing, IMO) because people couldn't agree to extend it?

Remember the MULTIPLE times the U.S. Government shut down because the politicians couldn't stop bickering and just pass a freakin' budget?

Yeah, the U.S. sure is a cunning and devious thing! Heh.

If the U.S. can't even control it's OWN government, what makes you think it's actually controlling any OTHER governments?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Not sure if someone asked this-

Please point out in your source where it even mentions NATO forces.

The translation also states the picture was taken on the Hungarian side of the border and the trucks from coming from Ukraine.
edit on 10-6-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Are you kidding? The U.S. can barely control it's OWN politicians. Remember when the republicans sent a threatening letter to Iran despite ongoing nuclear talks with them? Remember how that was borderline illegal?

Remember when the Patriot Act expired (Which is a good thing, IMO) because people couldn't agree to extend it?

Remember the MULTIPLE times the U.S. Government shut down because the politicians couldn't stop bickering and just pass a freakin' budget?

Yeah, the U.S. sure is a cunning and devious thing! Heh.

If the U.S. can't even control it's OWN government, what makes you think it's actually controlling any OTHER governments?

I wasn't referring to your "US government" I was talking about the powers that control your country. Secret services, STRATFOR (:barf
, certain international groups and foreign powers.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I wasn't referring to your "US government" I was talking about the powers that control your country. Secret services, STRATFOR (:barf

none of which control the government.

Surely if they did you could provide overwhelming evidence.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

none of which control the government.

Surely if they did you could provide overwhelming evidence.

Come on I wasn't mentioning them controlling the government. I was referring to those behind the scenes interests. Also certain elements within your military industrial complex, plus your secret services. Example of foreign influence, oh please don't jump to the Jew card as I'm pretty solidly pro Israel, ok let's fire............AIPAC

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: maghun
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yes, he is one of the worst Putin/Russian apologists on ATS

Thank you for your compliment!

Putin is the problem, not Russian citizens.

More than 80% of Russians are agree with the politics of Putin. All the so called "western" so called "leaders" only dream about such a result.

I believe there was a time when Hitler had 150% support from all in Germany. /s

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Oh of course. So I guess Belarus leader is suddenly controlled by the USA? That must be why they who like Ukraine were Russia's closets allies. I am sure it has nothing do at all with the fact that the states that went with the West are doing many many times better than those that stuck with Russia. Or that fact that Russia sends its troops in and takes chunks of territories from it's so called allies whenever they dare to try and escape Russia sinking ship.

How about we try a little common sense here. If you were leading a country and one side had peace, prosperity and equality to offer and the other poverty, conflict and domination which would you chose? No nation stays with Russia out of choice anymore simply out of threat.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The translation also states

Ukrajnába tartott
"went TO Ukraine". Don't trust online translators, for example read my posts

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Not a single U.S. Soldier boot has touched Russian soil. Nor has any NATO boot.

No, just surrounding Russia for the time being.

Russia (Read: Putin)…

Yes, we all know how the rhetoric for Regime Change begins, bashing the legitimate leaders of other nations is the preliminary move in the media. Then Talks, Agreements, 'broken' Agreements, Sanctions and finally invasion (after surrounding the targeted nation).

This convoy of trucks is part of that reality behind the scenes of peace talk and secret mobilization. Not so secret though, is it?

edit on 10-6-2015 by intrptr because: spelling, change

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

He knows. But has to misinform. Thanks for translating for us.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

No, just surrounding Russia for the time being.

not really no.. Its physically impossible to "surround Russia". Secondly those nations with borders with Russia are sovereign, and as Russia has screamed time and again those nations can conduct military exercises within their own borders as they see fit. That includes joint training exercises. Just as Russia has done with China.

Yes, we all know how the rhetoric for Regime Change begins, bashing the legitimate leaders of other nations is the preliminary move in the media. Then Talks, Agreements, 'broken' Agreements, Sanctions and finally invasion (after surrounding the targeted nation.

Interesting considering Russia has fomented regime change in Transnistria, S. Ossetia, Abkhazia and Crimea and are attempting it again in 2 eastern Ukraine provinces. We know Russia does this because the President of Belarus has warned Russia over it with regards to Belarus.

Yanukovych had one of his elections called into questions and the Ukraine Supreme Court had to require elections be held a second time in several provinces because of election fraud by Yanukovych. Yanukovych was lawfully removed from office using Ukraine's Constitution and the government of Ukraine was recognized by Russia - Both before Yanukovych was elected and when Petro Poroshenko and the new parliament were elected.

As for Broken agreement:
* - Budapest document.

* - 1997 Black Sea Fleet agreement.
* - UN Charter
* - Violated agreement with Belarus over trade

Russia is well on its way I must say....

This convoy of trucks is part of that reality behind the scenes of peace talk and secret mobilization. Not so secret through, is it?

This convoy of trucks have no markings on them. Has it been confirmed that it is the border check mentioned? I ask because Russia was caught lying when they claimed Ukrainians were fleeing from Ukraine into Russia while portraying a Polish checkpoint as the photo which had nothing to do with the lie Russia claimed.

Secondly if they are NATO or European and if they were invited in it is really no one elses business except the countries involved in it.

Russia doesn't get to tell other nations to stay out of its internal business while demanding other nations tell them what going on in their own countries.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

He knows. But has to misinform. Thanks for translating for us.

Actually I don't speak the language so you stating I know is a lie. You really need to stop that as it gets old.

The translation says coming from Ukraine into Hungary.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: dollukka

well...the pro-Russian rebels probably invited Russians. Mystery solved.

So if Dagestan invited the US in it's fine for the US to invade Dagestan? What about Chechnya?

was there an invasion ??

I seem to have missed it.

How did you miss it? Putin admits Russian soldiers are in Ukraine helping the rebels. So again I ask, if Dagestan invited the US to come in, can the US send soldiers, and that's fine you have no problem with it?

I have a problem with warring mentalities...therefore i personaly would mind. But its the way of the world I guess...the US certainly leads the charge by several recent examples.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The translation says coming from Ukraine into Hungary.

What does the photo show?
SNIP

edit on 6/10/2015 by Blaine91555 because: Rude remark removed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join