It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How fake ufo videos are made

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Saw this posted on another forum and thought ATSers would like to see it, sorry if it has been posted.

People were posting this picture along with this video of a ufo taken from the window of a plane.

After the video went viral the creator came out and explained how he did it in another video. The original video got 324,000 hits while the reveal has only 111,000. Pretty cool video

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
That's not fake it's real. It is easily identifiable, it is the flying spaghetti monster . Actual UFO confirmation at last !!!

edit on 8-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
screw the ufo or whatever... what I love.... is... I do love the perfectly flat horizon tho....

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Those who make fake ufo videos,..for whatever reason,...
should be exposed and vilified...

Same goes with bigfoot fakers...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Oh, come on! UFOs are cloaked and therefore can't be seen by ordinary humanz.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Oh, we are getting there. A video technology that will absolutely dis-allow any edit not part of the original image. When I say dis-allow, it means that any edited image would fail an originality test. Its here, it is coming to your cell phones, and it will be very important. Until implemented, every photograph, on any media, is a potential fake.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

This technology is already in place with some DSLRs to trip a flag when an image is edited. Unfortunately it won't change much as most people compress an image or video before uploading it anywhere. Being able to indicate an image is modified throughout a certain workflow isn't the issue often ... it's knowing the workflow, knowing how to confirm the results of that workflow, and being able to express that to the general public.

My time on ATS has me convinced that the general public will never reach a level of interest or education to accept report results without coming up with elaborate reasoning as to why an image could 'still be legit.'

I was once actually accused of inserting a helicopter into a UFO video to debunk it.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

How fake ufo's are made 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999% of them

BADLY

edit on 9-6-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
The original video got 324,000 hits while the reveal has only 111,000.

And this is why most people don't care about the truth. They just want to believe and hate to admit to have been fooled. The same is valid for ATS too.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Are these threads made to make a daily mockery of the subject?, because they'e tedious... and obvious...

Most of the posters have made clear their feelings on the subject but seem to be stuck in Groundhog Day.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
Most of the posters have made clear their feelings on the subject but seem to be stuck in Groundhog Day.

The same can be said about anyone on ATS, really.

I don't think I ever witnessed anyone change their mind here. Believers or skeptics alike.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: pikypiky

This could very well be true. There are probably some civilizations out there that are way way way beyond us technologically speaking.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

originally posted by: skyblueworld
I don't think I ever witnessed anyone change their mind here. Believers or skeptics alike.

I've change my mind about a bunch of stuff on ATS. It's a bit off topic, but you're welcome to U2U me if it would be amusing for you.

It can certainly seem that people never change, but the sheer numbers of people on ATS make the people that post the most often on various topics the most visible. I've seen plenty of people shift gears here over the years. Not the heavy hitters, but the ones that post maybe once a day on average sure.
edit on 9-6-2015 by Pinke because: quote tags

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman
I have, and the conversions were from believers to skeptics, because their conversion results from following the evidence. I can't think of any that went the other way.

I think believers and skeptics alike would like to know if there's anything noteworthy being sighted, but we all have to be able to sort out the fakes to make that determination.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid
Those who make fake ufo videos,..for whatever reason,...
should be exposed and vilified...

Same goes with bigfoot fakers...

Bigfoot's real.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

It sure is, I wear a size 13 shoe.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
Bigfoot's real.

Bigfoot is "real-ish."
edit on 9-6-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
something similar, this time done with the moon

uk.news.yahoo.com...

funbox

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Back when the faked Dome of the Rock UFO videos were going crazy here on ATS and elsewhere online, I came very close to the original video with just two photos, some Photoshop, and free video editing software for the Mac.

You don't need to get complicated with expensive 3D software for a UFO video that can fool people.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

You don't need to get complicated with expensive 3D software for a UFO video that can fool people.

Nope for most people it only takes an app on your phone.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join