It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, another new member, from England.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hello all,

First time writing here, really excited to get stuck in and start reading and researching many of the interesting subjects on this site.

Cheers all.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Welcome jimbo.
I think us Brits are taking over

Soon have our errant cousins back in the Empire.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jimbotweed

Welcome

Hey isn't it time you guys get rid of that bloodsucking royalties deal.

Paying percentage of earnings for forever doesn't seem fair.
edit on 8-6-2015 by Nowornevertill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Oh great, another Englishman. Just what we need.

I kid, of course. Welcome to ATS! Please staple your tinfoil hat securely to your scalp before proceeding, and watch that first step down the rabbit hole. She's a doozy.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Welcome to you from the south coast. Hope you will enjoy yourself and find lots of different topics that will fascinate you. Look forward to reading your threads.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Welcome

We have many strange and interesting members , I mean, topics to explore.

Enjoy

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Eherm.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcoming. I must say us British have a history of turning up everywhere.

I can Confirm foil hat is well fitted, no one is getting to my interesting thoughts.

Thanks again and I hope to post something more interesting in the near future.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hello, nice to meet you! Welcome!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Greetings and felicitations from a fellow brit in Lancashire .

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Welcome Jimbo. A quiet word of advice. Take no notice of those people that tell you to wear a tin foil hat. That is so past it's sell by date. The in thing now is one of those kiddies skullcap thing with the propeller on the top, I can't find a picture of one, but the propeller turns when ANY entity tries to control your mind. That's a bit of off the cuff humour that the Yanks don't seem to get.
Don't take anything personally from other posters as it can turn your life on here bitter. Keep your sense of humour. Otherwise enjoy.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Welcome aboard Jim

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS! Glad to have you come aboard!

By the way, I can't resist making some requests of you English. Here they are: 1) could we please get Jeremy Clarkson back on Top Gear? 2) Can you tell us from whence we might be able to order some "bangers", that great English breakfast sausage, and 3) Can you tell us from whence we might be able to order some real honest to good grief Orange Marmalade?

Thanks, and again Welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself!

Oh, and one other thing? Could you make a call to Webley & Scott and tell them to get on with it with regard to restarting production of the Webley MK VI .455? You can see about that here: webleymkvi.com...
Thanks

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I'll keep an eye for the propeller hat, I have seen one before. I can imagine it might look a little less strange than a tin foil hat - if only a little....

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Hello, some good questions....

1, No chance of Clarkson coming back i am afraid - Unfortunately they have found some other chimp to do top gear now.
2, You are right, we have some craking 'bangers' over here, not sure where you could order them from wher you are??
3, With respect to marmalade, this is teh most popular over here in blighty www.robertsons.co.uk...

I am familiar with said revolver, I'll try and put a good word in with them.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Welcome from the South coast

Tinfoil hat is of no use here, its the probes you need to worry about!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Thanks for the reference.
Sorry about Clarkson. The BBC may be sorry as well. If my understanding is correct, Top Gear was the BBC's top money maker by orders of magnitude.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Another welcome to a fellow new Brit member from an equally new Brit member. Looks interesting doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

It was yes, I know they are releasing a couple more episodes with Clarkson in soon, then they are going to revamp it with new presenters.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 321Go

It most certainly is, I've read lots of articles already.

new topics

top topics

join