It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a link between meditation and demonic entities?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Jinn were created from Fire. I don't believe Islam has demons in its mythology. Only Man and Jinn have free will. I believe humans are not to deal with Jinn and that only Solomon was allowed that by God. angels were created from light and have no free will.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Demons get a bad rap. I would welcome a djinn transfusion. You may be its only anchor to the corporeal realm. Surrender prudence, and let it hitch a ride. It may be a gas.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Is there a link between meditation and demonic entities?

It depends on your intentions, your own vibrations (negative or positive), and what you do in meditation. If someone had demonic or negative issues before .. then during meditation I'm sure it's like putting up a bat signal for the demonic to show up.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It has to do with various things. He was already having problems. And if I were him, wouldn't give up on meditation, because he needs to get help getting rid of this. And one way is to reach your HS, your own Subconscious and ask or set intentions, for this to occur. And another way is to pray. Both prayer and meditation can bring miracles and healing, or wake us up enough, to be inspired during the day, to do what is needed, or make the right choices to gain safety from this spiritual battle, or biochemical, mental battle. We don't know what is going on fully. I take the holistic approach and believe it could be a bit of both.

There is the mindless, zen like meditation, to still the waters, be free of conscious overlay and all programs.

There is also, reaching theta state, and asking questions or praying.

Some believe praying is setting yourself up as prey which is nonsense, always seek yourself, ie Soul, Family, ie Mom/Dad the Tao of Higher Mind Love/Goodness, and also all who are your Family on those levels who are kind, humble of heart, help others, equality, freedom, empower others, give and go the extra mile for those in need. Words are definitions, so take back the definitions and don't mindlessly speak what TPTB have coded etymologically to be spells to bad things. Mean your definitions, and spring all their traps. We have a wonderful Family and Team but most people don't listen within, or seek within.

We can also seek for DNA healing, healing, for all our brainwashing and programs to be removed to be able see clearly and to do the work we came to do, to improve ourselves and be able to help others.

Right intent.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricFeel

Ouch! That's for the headache all the typos and usage errors gave me. I know, his, not yours, but ouch!!

That aside, and to your question, yes, there is. I firmly believe that.

Remember something, too, because it's important. His problems stopped consistently only when he called on the Name of Jesus. Best advice, skip the medication.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

No, there is no link, except as how Klassified explained ---
you need to become aware of whatever thoughts and fears are inside you.

Your story sounds (to me) like someone who is fighting off fears, and allowing himself (herself) to become lost in those fearful thoughts if you let your 'guard' down......

perhaps you aren't ready for meditation because your thoughts are not under control even without it.

Anyway, late and lame contribution on my part. Sorry for that...... But - no - meditation and demons have no connection between them.
Demons or jinns or whatever are in your head.
Meditation is about getting ALL OF THAT and EVERYTHING out of your head.

edit on 6/8/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Your thread is like one long sentence. Use paragraphs to sep. thoughts.

And, the answer to your question is NO.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
some people are naturally tuned in some are not.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I think there has been a greater link with sleep paralysis and meditation. Once you fall into a sleep paralysis - you get scared and fears start bubbling - and shadows become shadow men.

CdT

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If you meditate on God, you will rid yourself of demonic influences, that is the connection.
Same with prayer, if you pray to or meditate on demons then you are the one who created a connection.
Be positive.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I am sure you have heard a lot about this subject so I plan to just offer a solution. First off, those You Tube videos and other demonic websites contain portals. People who practice demonic things put them out there for people to pick up on.

All those website, please leave them alone. When you decide to dwell into the unknown you have to have a certain realm of protection. The headaches and bright lights mean that something is trying to enter into you via your chakra. Either you need to be Baptized or protected when opening up those doorways.

The solution is this, burn a white candle and incenses throughout your home for 7 days straight. Do Not Let either one of those blow out. Then every morning when you wake up, call on Arch Angel Michael to come and eliminate the evil spirit in your mist. He was made for this type of stuff.

Make sure you do not have any demonic symbols in your home at all. If you do, they will feel like they belong there because symbolism is a calling.

Do your own spiritual cleansing by removing all negative thoughts and any hate you may have for anyone or anything. Tell the demons “they can now leave because you have learned your lesson and their services are no longer required” Seriously this is a very important part.

You are going through a demonic possession. You must act fast!

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

From the research I've done, mostly on ATS™, is that ISIS (foe de jour) are either USA/Saudi backed and/or is a part of an Israeli/USA/Saudi coalition and that ISIS really stands for "Israeli Secret Investigation Service" and that they keep hoods/gloves on as to not see their "fair complexion" That research included some of those tapes being dubbed.

What if those they were beheading were the ones that didn't pass the test to become "ISIS Jihadists?"

And guys who couldn't fly a Cessna™ were able to maneuver a commercial airliner in a stunt that an AirForce pilot with 30 years wouldn't even attempt??

I must've forgot the catch-all ••• Your Mileage May Vary •••

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: ElectricFeel
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Come back with your opinion when u actually have read my thread. What a lame attempt to get stared, a typical response that gets a lot of support thinking that everything can be explained through logic and science.

Excuse me? I did read your thread (including that ridiculous copy/paste job in the OP), everything most certainly can be explained through logic and science, and I could care less about stars.

But hey, thanks for making asumptions and not wanting to allow opinions that don't coincide with your own!

If you have any evidence that Jinn and/or demons are anything but fairy-tales, I'd love to see it.

I'm gonna have to agree with you, some of this seems a bit made up to say the least... it's hard for me to take a person serious who doesn't know the difference between "then" and "than"

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Depends on what your feeding the demon...More or less it whats in the back of your mind.

Like fear of the Occult, or worse...God.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
'meditating' used to be a relaxation technique, letting go of stress like an afternoon nap, not conjuring up evil spirits or summoning ufos for a joyride
edit on 9-6-2015 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
yes, from what I have found, certain meditations and all of yoga is designed to open doors to supernatural… the hindu "gods" often look demonic…

All Types of Yoga Are Demonic,' Explains Ex-Yogi Purvi
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
same reason artists, shamans, and occult use drugs: to open doors and channel muses…

these doors can stay open and cause sleep issues, nausea, dis-ease, etc

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nowornevertill

Hey

That's a really Gud quote , it's kind of the answer I was looking for , I meditate daily and amazed of its effects recently stumbled upon this book of astral projection it consisted of some deep occult knowledge in it , since then I have been trying to meditate and I keep seeing this ugly things , I have tried protecting myself and asked them to leave , but on and off it kept happening . Couldn't sleep at night properly . Stopped meditating since two days and started praying and things seems to come back to normal .. don't know what to make of it is it my mind playing around or # got real ! Please share your valuable views

(post by Derpfest removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join