It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police search house, prepare charges against German Holocaust skeptic

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guidance.Is.Internal
To all of you who state that the number of deaths doesn't matter, would you say the same about the total number of soldiers killed in WW2? If the number is irrelevant, we might as well just outright fabricate history to fit the narrative.

In case you haven't noticed we do that already. Remember history is written by the victors.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
I think most of our history has been rewritten, but that people from all sides including Hebrew, Gypsy, Mentally Ill and all sorts of people died. But a huge amount of the bodies were germans, it was german genocide after the war ended.

Correct.

Dwight D. Eisenhower was a WAR CRIMINAL for what he did at Rhineland Meadows. Barracks were built for the POW's after the war and he REFUSED to transfer them there, instead making them starve to death and freeze in the open with no shelter AFTER THE WAR WAS OVER!! We're talking winter '45 - spring '46.

If anyone thinks it's bullsh^t, well in fact I have an uncle who was actually a prisoner in one of these camps. Eisenhower saw what had been done to the Jews and decided he was judge jury and executioner to inflict the same on these German POW's. The only problem is that by 1944, most of the strong able bodied men were dead, so the soldiers who Eisenhower murdered were mostly hitler youth who had been immediately promoted to SS, or they were 50-60yr old men. Literally by the end of the war, they pretty much promoted any schmuck to SS.

At a press conference in Regensburg, Germany, on May 8, 1945, immediately after Germany's surrender, General Patton was asked whether he planned to treat captured SS troops differently from other German POW's. His answer was:

"No. SS means no more in Germany than being a Democrat in America -- that is not to be quoted. I mean by that that initially the SS people were special sons of bitches, but as the war progressed they ran out of sons of bitches and then they put anybody in there. Some of the top SS men will be treated as criminals, but there is no reason for trying someone who was drafted into this outfit "

Reference: books.google.com...=o nepage&q=patton%20ss%20%22special%20sons%20of%22&f=false

The current estimate is over 700,000 German POW's died in Eisenhower's death camps, and they melted their dog tags to destroy any record of their last whereabouts. The bodies were buried unmarked just over the border in Belgium.

More reading on the subject: www.truedemocracy.net...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

... and that's precisely why revisionist history is so important.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I asked for clarification on your position. I responded to you as I would if I saw a man walking in traffic. If I see, or read about, someone behaving irrationally, it catches my attention. Your post in wihich you identify 'We' in connection with Holocoust 'suspicion' shall we say, impressed me as irrational. It caught my attention. I'm sorry if your accustomed to recieving only supportive responses to your ATS posts.

a reply to: Telos

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join