It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DARK WEB PULL : US Actively training for Invasion of Iran- Next US President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

IF they do it they bomb first,ADA and CNC assets would be gone in 48 hours,communications and power as well, your troops would have to walk there and they better not move in large groups. They would be targetted. AFTER a sustained air campaign THEN we would put troops there.
Without the rest of the planet in support it wouldn't be politically expedient and won't happen.
We would be more likely to hit China or support Ukraine vs Russia these days. We have a president who is attempting to suck up to Iran in case you are not noticing the obvious.

If a HAWK gets elected ANYTHING is possible.
edit on 6-6-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Greathouse

Good info. As for me, I'm not worried about WWIII. Personally, I wish "they" would just get on with it already. We all know it's bound to happen eventually. The world is in serious need of a reset sooner rather than later, maybe WWIII would trigger that needed reset.

yeah "the world need a reset". No A couple countries need a reset, from their primitive #ing mindset.

What you would do if your country called a draft? Dodge it or join?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Attacking Iran is not something u can pull and get away with it . it will result in a very possible world war .

And that is exactly the gambit the US is prepared to play to try help it survive in a world with cheap $100 a month labour. The only thing keeping US from collapsing today is the petrodollar which forces countries to accept USD as the reserve currency. Iran is a major threat to the petodollar. If US can control the worlds oil with puppet regimes then it forces the industrial might this world (China) to the bargaining table.

China and Russia know what's going on which is why they have upgraded their nuclear bomb shelters.
edit on 6 6 2015 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: crazyewok

Your repeated jabs at Americans in general leads one to believe otherwise.

You created an entire thread for no reason other than to take shots at Americans. I didn't see any shots at the American government, or American foreign policy, just a lot of references to American stereotypes.

What thread?

Maybe you should grow a thicker skin?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: P-M-H

originally posted by: Wookiep

Good info. As for me, I'm not worried about WWIII. Personally, I wish "they" would just get on with it already. We all know it's bound to happen eventually. The world is in serious need of a reset sooner rather than later, maybe WWIII would trigger that needed reset.

yeah "the world need a reset". No A couple countries need a reset, from their primitive #ing mindset.

What you would do if your country called a draft? Dodge it or join?

I wouldn't be drafted for health reasons.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I am hardly full of praise for my own countrys involvement,

Plus i look at distain on the entire ME

My view is we dont help, just mess things up even more.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Out of curiosity did you look into any of the opinons from the Middle East ok their regional security . A good place to start is with the GCC, they were recently at Camp David begging for more help .

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

THIS POST WAS PULLED FROM THE DARK WEB

Is there an actual link to where this was found, because just saying this was pulled from the dark web doesn't do it?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The dark web? Omg it must be true run for the hills! The dark web has spoken lol.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

US will at some point attack Iran

Zionist dual citizens in congress and senate will make sure of it.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i think this is pertinent to the current situation in regards to the pull out and sanctions on Iran. this was a comment from Bloomberg article today.

Trump’s hope seems to be that the threat of tariffs gives him leverage to get the cooperation he wants on European defense spending and sanctions on Iran. U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin recently told CNBC, the U.S. cable news network, that President Trump would factor military contributions to NATO into the application of a 25 percent tax on imported steel and 10 percent on aluminum.

So the plans still a go but the question is when?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Hmm this has been on the to do books it seems for a while now ? comments now?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I believe this is a first hand account of the strategic planning for the up coming war in IRAN

It's scheduled.....

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
It would be a no brainer that the US has invasion plans of Iran, doesn't mean they'll ever use it, but they'd be silly not to have one, I'm sure Iran and Russia have similar plans too.

This is the best reply from the OP 3 years ago. In addition:

through out 2010,2011,2012,2013 and this year i was exposed to something that bothered me

This part sounds to me like it was written in 2014. This OP is from 3 years ago. The WW3 fetishists have been predicting we're invading Iran since we invaded Iraq, and you always say it's gonna happen within a year or two.

That does not sound like someone from intelligence. As experienced as he tries to make himself sound, he would not be surprised to find out that we had invasion plans for Iran. US military maintains and updates plans for every major belligerent, and indeed even some allies. They're constantly using surveillance to update target lists. They also drum up imaginary scenarios just to see how their planners react to it (this is where the whole "OMG US MILITARY HAS PLANS FOR ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE" thing came from).

In short, the whole thing sounds like someone just looking for attention and misrepresenting himself.

As for the predictions that we're gonna attack Iran "someday", might as well predict there will be hurricanes this year. Don't be so gullible guys.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
It's scheduled.....

I am waiting for the false flag event to allow it to be kicked off. So called sanction violations alone won't merit it.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This thread was originally posted in June of 2015 it's now 2019.

Its NOT skunk works now is it mods please relocate.....April 15th- authorization to go into effect just the first step to a war invasion whatever you want to call it.Iit gives legal authority to the US president to preemptively attack IRAN....

That's a FACT. No Longer skunk works ...... FACT just a matter of time for the spark to be set off. M.I.C . getting their way..

www.cnn.com...

www.bbc.com...

www.aljazeera.com...
edit on 8-4-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join