It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DARK WEB PULL : US Actively training for Invasion of Iran- Next US President

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
THIS POST WAS PULLED FROM THE DARK WEB, HOW WILL THIS AFFECT ELECTIONS??? THIS IS REAL !! NO CONSPIRACY

POST QUOTE: As a former intelligence operative in the US military i have been exposed to a few things of classified nature, honestly most of the information i dealt with was uninteresting and unimportant but through out 2010,2011,2012,2013 and this year i was exposed to something that bothered me, something that has significance and value. we began to run war games and simulations against an imaginary opponent country at first it all seemed innocent enough just typical war games all in the name of training and blowing tax dollars but when i saw a map of this imaginary country for the first time the map was a direct copy of the countries and borders of the middle east and our target country was a direct replica of Iran the roads cities terrain everything they didn't even try to hide it At first i thought maybe it was some of the officers being funny like Hey guys lets make this war game look like Iran because it will be funny Having participated in many of these games that usually only last a small amount of time i was un alarmed in the beginning then OVER A YEAR LATER we were still war gaming this imaginary country We being the intelligence guy and officers only the rest of my unit was conducting business as usual completely unaware of out secret squirrel war games we were analyzing this imaginary enemy and it just so happened that not only did the enemy reside in a country oddly similar to Iran the enemy also used to same weapons systems tactics training methods and equipment as Iran then they brought the rest of the unit in on the war games towards the end of 2013 Now our tankers and infantry men were training to fight this imaginary enemy in our simulators then the feeling in my stomach turned from a hunch to a cold realization of truth We are being prepared to fight IRAN

And this is not a just in case type of thing we were using real imagery real satellite data real statistics real data the entire military has seen a small shift from training to fight guerrilla warfare and low level insurgents to training to fight conventional warfare tank on tank action airstrikes on populated areas ground troops versus ground troops yes of course they are still focused on fighting " terrorists" but the fact that they have brought this out has shaken me.i am not saying that we are for sure going i have not had access the information that is definitive or conclusive When i left my unit they had training schedules lined out for the next two years continuing this training against this imaginary enemy

Just something else to watch out for in the next few years we must stay ever vigilant ever watchful the world ids becoming a dangerous place the elite members of society that control the world are posturing themselves stay strong and be prepared to fight the middle east is the biggest thorn in the side of those who wish to gain total control of the worlds population when they launch the third world war it will be for 2 reasons the first being to gain control of the population of the world with the world in an uproar and the entire earth scared many will forsake freedom for security and safety don't be one of those people fight resist start now before its too late. this obsession with terrorists is one of the main tools of the global elitist they manufactured it they perpetuate it and they use it to control us there is almost no terrorist threat outside the middle east i will elaborate further at a later date.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT.........Cheers
edit on 6-6-2015 by TheJesuit because: grammer

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Are you on the dark web? Is this something you pulled from the dark web, or something you heard/read/etc from someone else etc etc.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Regardless it is not as big a deal as it sounds. I can believe those events are happening. Because they've been happening in the past and will happen far into the future. The US military conducts exercises and wargames year-round. We even do it on friendly nations.

Don't worry about any of it until you hear the civilian air reserve fleet call up .
edit on 6-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Good info. As for me, I'm not worried about WWIII. Personally, I wish "they" would just get on with it already. We all know it's bound to happen eventually. The world is in serious need of a reset sooner rather than later, maybe WWIII would trigger that needed reset.
edit on 6-6-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Yea, I am gonna have a hard time believing any Intelligence Operative writes in that style and forgets to use any punctuation.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
It would be a no brainer that the US has invasion plans of Iran, doesn't mean they'll ever use it, but they'd be silly not to have one, I'm sure Iran and Russia have similar plans too.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I would believe we're training for Iran, I think just about everyone realizes they're next. We've spent decades surrounding them and creating a situation where we can isolate them from the world physically through border control, economically through sanctions, and even militarily by setting up ISIS and forcing Iran to accept us as protectors after being weakened. Else we pull out and ISIS goes in.

Obama seems to be aware of this plan too, and he seems to have very little leverage in stopping it. His nuclear deal is pretty much the last option on the table here. If the deal gets signed, 20 years of building a casus belli against Iran disappears overnight, and it's not something that could be easily reignited. If that were to happen, Iran would more than likely move for closer US ties as they modernize.

The irony in all this is that after Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria, if Obama pulls this off with Iran he may actually deserve that Peace prize.

originally posted by: Thorneblood
Yea, I am gonna have a hard time believing any Intelligence Operative writes in that style and forgets to use any punctuation.

You would be surprised how bad some people are at writing

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I don't see why I would put any more credence in a post pulled from the 'Dark Web' than I would from the regular web. Not to mention it just sounds like this guy's own opinion. The only evidence he gives (which isn't evidence, just his story) is that we are training are military for conflict in the Middle East....SHOCKING!

I mean...If they we were constantly playing war games for a war with China or something, then I'd be concerned. As it is, the most likely place Americans are going to see combat now days is the Middle East...Isn't it par the course that we train our soldiers for such scenarios?

As far as it being training for a huge war with Iran....Well that's just the guy's assumption. None the less, don't we generally prepare for the worst case scenario? Just because we're training for an all out war doesn't mean we're committed to actually going through with it. How many war games did the US play at going to war with Russia during the cold war? My guess is quiet a few.

This is all assuming that this guy is on the level, and not just some kook making things up.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Think its safe to say if there is a war the USA will be on its own on this one.

UK wont be helping thats for sure. Another ME would be political sucide here and rightfully so.

Have fun America......im sure the cowards in House saudi and Israel will pull there weight....not!

Maybe if none of your allies show up for the party you guys will be lucky and get a draft

edit on 6-6-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Even the thought of ground invasion is merely ridiculous . Iran can deploy a million troops to anywhere in the region in less than 24 hours .

Iran has 545,000 Active military personnel and 1,800,000 reserves . this not includes the law enforcement which BTW according to the Iranian doctrine it will engage ANY threat inside Iranian borders . so you have to add them too .

Iran also has about 12 million people signed up as volunteer paramilitary forces . lol . i myself signed the thing and trust me i'll be on the frontline as a medic as soon as someone dares to attack my people .

but if we're talking about aerial invasion , thats another scenario . why should US start a WW3 ?

Attacking Iran is not something u can pull and get away with it . it will result in a very possible world war .

and for what ?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: haman10
Even the thought of ground invasion is merely ridiculous . Iran can deploy a million troops to anywhere in the region in less than 24 hours .

Iran has 545,000 Active military personnel and 1,800,000 reserves . this not includes the law enforcement which BTW according to the Iranian doctrine it will engage ANY threat inside Iranian borders . so you have to add them too .

Iran also has about 12 million people signed up as volunteer paramilitary forces . lol . i myself signed the thing and trust me i'll be on the frontline as a medic as soon as someone dares to attack my people .

but if we're talking about aerial invasion , thats another scenario . why should US start a WW3 ?

Attacking Iran is not something u can pull and get away with it . it will result in a very possible world war .

and for what ?

So you telling me you dont want some American freedom dropped on you? Im shocked......

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

and for what ?

Iran's military is a mess and considered politically unreliable. The Revolutionary Guard is the counter to the military in case of a uprising. Ever since the the revolt in Syria and large chucks of the military changing sides funding for the military has been slashed even more. The funding has gone to Revolutionary Guard. Besides even that, much like Iran's long time foe Iraq, its force are completely outclassed. To make matters worse its elite forces have been sent off to Syria to prop up Assad and Iraq to deal with the threat of ISIS on its flank. The conventional war in Iran would be over as quick as in Iraq. Now an occupation would be a pain just as in Iraq and Afghanistan although in this case the US would most likely leave to and Arab League force.

All that is irrelevant anyway the US has no intention of invading Iran. Does the US plan and train for it? Yes of course. The US plans for war with every nation on Earth. And trains for war with any likely potential adversary. All that training all those war games are not done just for fun. Now if Iran screws the US on the nuke deal the US would likely launch and series of air and missile strikes. Most like along side Turkey and the Arab League and covertly Israel. Command and Control, naval bases,airbases and Revolutionary Guard forces would be likely targets. Any that would damage the ability of the regime to keep long term control of the population. Of course Iran knows all of the above which is why the made a deal to begin with. In Iran's case the old line from the film Wargames hold true, the only winning move is not to play.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

So let me get that straight.......

One of the reasons America would bomb/invade iran over nukes is to protect Israel.

Yet in your own words Israel would only "covertly " support the war?

Sorry but.....WTF!

Its not the USA at risk its them yet they want the USA to take the bulk to the fighting while they stand and watch?

Cowards!

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

One of the reasons America would bomb/invade iran over nukes is to protect Israel.

Sorry but.....WTF!

Its not the USA at risk its them yet they want the USA to take the bulk to the fighting while they stand and watch?

Cowards!

To not be shackled with any shame for being a coward is why Israel will always win.

Good can never defeat evil. Evil can do things that good is prohibited from doing. Good cannot assassinate evil but evil can assassinate good. So if you wanted to acheive something there is no logical reason to NOT be evil. You would be a fool to remain "good".
edit on 6-6-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
1) what in the hell is a U.S. military intelligence operative? I have never in my life heard of such a thing, outside of one very, very small unit and I can't see anybody in that unit thinking of posting something like that, dark web or not. Also, that's was the longest run-on sentence I've seen in a while. Guess intelligence operatives don't learn to write?

2) oh noes! The military is training again!

3) eye roll

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Sorry but.....WTF!

Cowards!

No where did I say anything about the US acting on behalf of Israel. The US would act because within a year you would have a half dozen states go nuclear in the Mid East and Africa and another half dozen by the next year. That is a nightmare for Europe and the US not to mention every body in that region.

And in such an action the Arab League would be involved and its support and airfield vital. They will not work directly with Israel. The same problem the US has in the Iraq wars. If Israel is publicly involved they you not only lose support they may even change sides. These are state where if you have and Israeli stamp on your passport they will not let you in the country. Now covertly they are willing to work with Israel but, never in front of their people.

If you remember Desert Storm Saddam kept hitting Israel with Scuds to try and provoke them into attacking and fracturing the coalition. The US had to put Israel on a short leash. Something they have never forgotten at higher levels.
edit on 6-6-2015 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Sorry but.....WTF!

Cowards!

Actually you are misinformed by the western media. Search the UAE or Qatar newspapers . Read about what Some of Iran's neighbors think about Iran . They are all increasing their defense spending and very worried about Iran's "peaceful" intentions .

Believe it or not despite your complete and unrelenting hatred for America. The nations in the area have opinions also or don't the count?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

So queationing US forign policy and not agreeing with its every descion and clapping for every war= deep and unrelenting hatred for the American people?

Yeah.....ok

Just be ause I disagree with what your goverment does, does not mean I hate you.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Your repeated jabs at Americans in general leads one to believe otherwise.

You created an entire thread for no reason other than to take shots at Americans. I didn't see any shots at the American government, or American foreign policy, just a lot of references to American stereotypes.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I don't hate you anymore either I've grown fond of you .

I just take offense when everything is piled on America. Without looking into the issues of the regional neighbors in the area . There would not be many bases on the west side of the gulf if we were not invited.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join