It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulse Laser That Projects 3D Image Into Mid-Air

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Heh, well sometimes the wrong term is used by idiots... at least thanks for taking the time to reteach some basic science Bedlam... some of us appreciate it.

Always interesting. And a 3-d projection (not hologram) is still cool.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma
Absolutely, they do.
Via the MIC
But OP: You think this is "way cool?" Have you thought of how and why it could be used, or even in smallstream patterns of life?
Sincerely,
tetra50

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Well, why antagonize our masters?

Kidding tetra, but the tech is all there... has been ... it'll probably take more tech to counter any nefarious uses ... meanwhile, projecting into the air has many non fascist applications. The entertainment and medical uses are myriad.

Gotta pass the time in jail somehow... right?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: tetra50

Well, why antagonize our masters?

Kidding tetra, but the tech is all there... has been ... it'll probably take more tech to counter any nefarious uses ... meanwhile, projecting into the air has many non fascist applications. The entertainment and medical uses are myriad.

Gotta pass the time in jail somehow... right?

LOL
and i needed that perspective, thanks.
of course we do have to pass that time somehow.
and also, why offend our masters? Why, I am created to do just that, Baddogma, didn't you know by now?
I have no other option than to fulfill that, as we all, here, fulfill our particular "fate."
Sure, the "entertainment and medical uses are myriad."
I just haven't reached the same plane of acceptance, no matter what I even built or worked for in the past, and lived to see used in evil ways, beside the good ways, disallowing my response.
Instead, now, I work for people to know the whole story, no matter what the cost…
Wouldn't you rather die for truth, than a lie?
Sincerely,
tetra

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
But OP: You think this is "way cool?" Have you thought of how and why it could be used, or even in smallstream patterns of life?

I'm not sure how this is widely applicable. I think the first thing I saw it used for was creatively unique, but not particularly useful. Floating white dots with a background buzzsaw sound doesn't lend itself to a lot of chicanery. Or even valid application.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I think the Japanese version is dangerus to touch it could be a potential weapon. . . .

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hmm...anyone else thinking that the same idea could be eventually used as a basis for projected "shields" like in sci-fi?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
There goes the last straw one concerning authentic UFO orbs...

Pretty neat though. .

edit on 0b31America/ChicagoTue, 09 Jun 2015 14:45:31 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 09 Jun 2015 14:45:31 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Next up, The fake mother ship hovering over New York City in order to install fear and obedience within the masses of petrified herds. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
Next up, The fake mother ship hovering over New York City in order to install fear and obedience within the masses of petrified herds. ~$heopleNation

It wouldn't be very convincing...a pile of little white balls going "bzz".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join