It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Charity Took Up To $10M Donation From African Church Which Called Homosexuals 'Devils'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

By all means, support her. Embrace her ideology.

Stand by her and forever be associated with the type of person that she is.

I will campaign against her. Expose every lie and obfuscation.

Her "My Speech Is My Interview" attitude speaks of an arrogance that surpasses even Emperor Obama.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

no no, I'm hoping for Bush part three, lets face it people love trilogies, i'm just not decided yet what country will he invade

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

no no, I'm hoping for Bush part three, lets face it people love trilogies, i'm just not decided yet what country will he invade

So Hillary Light.

Same policies, half the calories.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Lets face it, what difference does it makes who wins America was doomed long before even Obama

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

no he took all your arms and... oh wait

Hillary will just finish was Obama started.

The difference is that Obama is an all star politician but a very poor leader.

The Clintons are all star politicians that get crap done.

HAters will hate. But I am not the only middle of the road republican looking at Ms. Clinton very seriously.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Lets face it, what difference does it makes who wins America was doomed long before even Obama

Yeah, we're pretty much screwed.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

You know we love to agree and disagree.. to be clear i don't Vote for any politician, both and all sides are corrupt and hypocritical, so i wouldn't Vote for Hillary if she was the official at my personal wedding ( don't think i'll be getting married, just saying) but... if any of the Republican Candidates won than what about the Freedoms of the LGBTQ?

i get it's a smaller demographic of people who would suffer, but we count... and Freedom is Freedom correct?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

There isn't a republican running that I'd vote for personally.

Right now Gary Johnson is at the top of my list.

And believe it or not, Bernie Sanders is someone I might even consider.

The more I'm exposed to politics, the more I am embracing social anarchy.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
IMHO, Hillary will be a worse president than Obama as much as Obama is a worse president than Bush today.

On the face of it, they all meant well in the run-up to their elections, but beneath the veneer of kindness and good fellowship is the true aspect of American politics... Fortune500 companies pulling strings.

Their ideology doesn't matter a whit. It's the bottom lines of boards and investors that does. There's even a name for the evil that's crept into western politics over the past couple of decades... Neoliberalism.

As far as that supposed $10M donation goes, I wouldn't be surprised but would like a more reliable link.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua
IMHO, Hillary will be a worse president than Obama as much as Obama is a worse president than Bush today.

On the face of it, they all meant well in the run-up to their elections, but beneath the veneer of kindness and good fellowship is the true aspect of American politics... Fortune500 companies pulling strings.

Their ideology doesn't matter a whit. It's the bottom lines of boards and investors that does. There's even a name for the evil that's crept into western politics over the past couple of decades... Neoliberalism.

As far as that supposed $10M donation goes, I wouldn't be surprised but would like a more reliable link.

lol you really need a more reliable link to believe this? Interesting.

The clintons are slime bags like the rest of them.... but The witch will get things done. America has been too stagnant for too long. I like her because she is the one democrat that is a half ass republican.

I do like that independent cat too though. Even though half my income would go to taxes with him.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have zero intentions of voting for another Clinton, but to attack a person due to who donates to their non-profit charity is mind numbingly assinine.

This kind of stuff makes me think groups are having a real hard time at finding substantial issues that may sway voters against her.

This type of mud slinging isn't going to sway any voters, at least not the ones that have two brain cells to rub together. It may even backfire and garner her some support.

This may be the worst election in history as for the mud pit. I am really considering just getting an absentee ballot ASAP and voting for a third party then schedule a trip down to Central America until it is all over.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Bernie Sanders stance on issues sounds Good, but... fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice and you wont get fooled again

i once dreamed of a Utopia...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Isn't the real question here why a gay bashing church group would willingly throw money at a left wing politician?

Hell if I could talk people that I oppose on a fundamental philosophical basis to throw money at me, I'd do it too! Why take money from my supporters when the enemy is freely giving it!!!

That said...as someone else pointed out...It's The Daily Mail...So I'd take the story with large grain of salt anyway

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Legman
lol you really need a more reliable link to believe this? Interesting.

Yeah, I do, because this doesn't cut it for me.

How about the Guardian, CBC News, CNN or even Fox News. At least that'd be better than the swill one sees in the check-out aisle.
edit on 4/6/15 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Facts don't matter to the people who would vote for her anyway.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

Bernie Sanders stance on issues sounds Good, but... fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice and you wont get fooled again

i once dreamed of a Utopia...

You and me both!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I always thought Satan was more of ladies...er...man.

You know the first sin ordeal, and virgins on a beautiful lunar eclipse night with candles and using some spell charmed one liner.
edit on 4-6-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I remember BHO catapulting to national prominence after speaking at the 2004 Democratic Convention, and the DNC tapping the junior senator with little executive experience as their choice in 2008. With the abysmal selection of Republican retreads and seemingly unelectable candidates offered thus far, is there no one available, say at the state governor level, that the GOP could promote? I ask this question because I'm not familiar with lack of depth Pub's have available in this scenario.

I agree with many posters on this thread and others as to character, intent, and honesty of HRC, or lack thereof. I have always believed, perhaps naively, that the Presidency should be representative of the best this country has to offer. There are no candidates, IMO, that comes close to this criteria. I believe the next presidency is up for grabs for either party, and it appears neither one offers much of a choice.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Putting aside the pro / anti Gay Marriage bit for a moment, I find it rather distasteful that a church from a hard up African nation would stump up the money in the first place to a criminal like Hilary Clinton, or anyone else for that matter, rather than use it at home for those that need the help.

Of course, the payments to the Clinton Foundation are charitable and donors expect no favours in return. Unlike FIFA execs taking bribes, or big corporate lobbying money being lavished on politicians!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

Here's 'kind of' the way I see things: Bill Clinton, during his tenure as POTUS, took the Democrats past the middle and into Republican territory and GW Bush gave me the impression that he was pretty close to the stance the Clintons took. Now Obama has gone even further to the right, making Bush look like a Centrist.

As a result, the Republican wannabe's for the coming election are taking places in the 'Radical Right' just to keep their distance from the ragged remnants of what used to be the Left.
edit on 5/6/15 by masqua because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join