It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
How do so many members, and including mods, have avatars that emphasis, the occult. demonic expression of the "3rd" eye? Which even many conspiracy members point to as Illuminati symbolism?

Is this group not basically made up of atheists and also pagans, and witches?

Not saying atheists can't believe in Satan, many atheists are Satanists.

It is just curious.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Burp! LoL

End of the day i suppose we could all be doing with regards to being more understanding to one another, especially so where hated or bigotry are concerned but as to being rude, sometimes there is a measure of levity at play, i think ATS needs to let people express themselves more.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The staff believe this thread has run it's course.

The policy is now in full effect and ATS Staff will expect all members to act accordingly. For further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact myself or the staff in general using the Alert Feature.

This thread will be bumped to the top of the Recent Posts page periodically over the next couple of weeks.

Thread Closed.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

That's a pretty hefty assumption.

I know for a fact that the majority of staffers are Christians of one stripe or another and wouldn't be surprised, considering the sheer number of American ATS members, that they too are primarily Christian.

There are also a small number of Deists, like myself, or Wiccans, Muslims, and Buddhists, but consider the tiniest portion to actually be atheists. Pretty much everyone believes in something greater than themselves.

At least that's my take.
edit on 6/6/15 by masqua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join