It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Phantom Timeline. Are we really living in the 1700s?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
thinkprogress.org...

The Board removed Thomas Jefferson from the Texas curriculum, “replacing him with religious right icon John Calvin.”

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

that was from 2010
is Jefferson banned in Texas books today?
if so i'd be surprised it's not front page news somewhere

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
49 flags for a another non truth thread that is completely fictional? Ats members spend too much time reading into nonsense... and flagging it.

Jan -1
Feb - 2
Mar - 3
April - 4
May - 5
June - 6
July - 7
Aug - 8
Sept - 9
Oct - 10
Nov -11
Dec - 12

Sept-ember = 7
Oct-Ober = 8
Nov- ember = 9
Dec-ember = 10

What the f* is a leap year.
What the f* is daylight savings time

By the way, those numerical months are in french, should give an idea who was behind that mind F. .

The entire calendar we go by is apparent fake made up, wrong, to fit some factions agenda.

We orbit a star, cyclical, around and around we go. Who's measuring that? Apparently we are, measuring °360 journey around a parent celestial body.

24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 4 weeks a month, 12 months a year.

As one poster said, who's cares, what difference does it make? We play imagination games and avoid reality. ..

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Should you be getting your knickers in such a knot over a thread I said I didn't agree with in the OP but thought the kookiness of it would be enjoyed by ATS in errr SKUNK WORKS.

Calm Down.
ETA

As one poster said, who's cares, what difference does it make? We play imagination games and avoid reality. ..

Giving one of the largest thought out responses in the thread, One might suggest you do

edit on 6-6-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: Elementalist

Should you be getting your knickers in such a knot over a thread I said I didn't agree with in the OP but thought the kookiness of it would be enjoyed by ATS in errr SKUNK WORKS.

Calm Down.
ETA

Giving one of the largest thought out responses in the thread, One might suggest you do

Wasn't very thought out; been pointing out the obvious sham in current calender model for many years.

My post wasn't aimed at yourself, was aimed at the general concept of the topic at hand, and the insane flag count over something you yourself don't belive as the author.
Also out of frustration humanity continues to be cyclical under some false structure, that is very unnatural to their being.

History is very important to me, the fact we are disconnected from it, and do not have relations with our ancestors, shows that it's being hidden and fragmented.
As well as counting forward in time, as if we are waiting on a specific event, no one knows why they are recording time other then to be weekly/monthly/annual slaves.

Apologies my post may of came of bold, the "Wtf's" were not out of any emotion lol, it's seriously to point out the condition of a mind screw.

*untucks panties*

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

You know that was a lie right? The blogger made it up...

Source

It wasn't brought to light for almost two years when Colbert tried to use it on his show and found out it wasn't true.

Jefferson was struck from a list of individuals who the founding father's based their ideas on. Although other founders followed the writings of Jefferson, he himself was a founding father, so they struck him from the list. He is the second most mentioned individual in Texas classrooms, second only to George Washington.

All this has done is made you look foolish and that you can't think for yourself. You should read the sites motto over and over again.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

They lost me at Charlemagne not being real. Seriously, though, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nonsense, indeed! Fun read, though! So we are expected to believe that historical records from all over the word were forged in the same way, since they tend to support one another? I can easily believe that some data is misrepresented, but three hundred faked years? That's hilarious.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Isn't the Anti-Christ supposed to change the time or date or something like that ? :>)

Here you go, and yes. But the how isn't clear, and it it happened that long ago,w e wouldn't be here.

Daniel 7

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

That graph is a joke. The numbers not only don't match, but the guy draws the lines as though they do, even taking a 25 year line and making it shorter than one for 16 years.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
If you are fool, its better to keep quiet than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

This line of "reasoning" is a perfect example.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UMayBRite!
If you are fool, its better to keep quiet than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

This line of "reasoning" is a perfect example.

Are you agreeing with me, then? The title alone had me blinking.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this and not claiming it was "proved". There seems to be a couple of these 'history is made up" theories around, I checked Wikipedia. We can use archeology to check the accuracy of claims about history. Sometimes this leads to some startling results. If these centuries were fictional, there would be no record of them, and there is, although the dark age of Europe included little writing. But there are plenty of records outside of Europe, in the Middle East and Asia, so we know the timeline is not made up.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Fascinating thought-construct/theory about time, calendars and false realities.

Have you ever read VALIS by Philip K. Dick? It's the only other source I can think of that talks about such a strange idea.

THE EMPIRE NEVER ENDED.

There was a very strange book written sometime in the late seventies by the science fiction writer Philip K Dick. It's called Valis, and it really is the oddest, most exasperating book I've ever read. On the one hand it is clearly autobiographical, containing details about Dick‘s own life, his failed marriage and his nervous breakdown, on the other there are fantastical elements in it which might be describing something that had actually happened, but might just as easily be science fiction conceits. I won't go into the plot here, except to say that there is a single line he repeats over and over again throughout the book, always in bold, always in capital letters. THE EMPIRE NEVER ENDED - he says, like that - THE EMPIRE NEVER ENDED.

He's talking about the Roman Empire.

In some form or another, the Roman Empire has continued to flourish, long after its apparent demise, taking on various disguises. In fact, he says, the time between the era of the early Christians in their on-going spiritual war with the Roman Empire and now - the time he was writing in, the late seventies - is false time. That era and this era are beginning to coalesce. These are - the times we are living in now - literally apostolic times.

This of course may be just a science fiction conceit, a plot device to keep the novel going. Or Dick may have believed that it was true. Who knows?

I suspect the latter.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The funny thing about history is it cannot be proven to have existed at all, Last Thursdayism is a hypothesis that the universe was created last Thursday fully formed with apparent age etc. This can not be proven false in anyway....

edit on 14-6-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

I was quite certain you were on to something there, so I've been inspired by your post and another thread to dig some more into this subject.

I found another example of this sort of mythological manipulation. I lay it out in this post in another thread, but the jist of it is this:

The friendly sphinxes of Egyptian mythology have been hijacked by the Freemasons and replaced with evil murderous sphinxes of Greek mythology.

Egyptian sphinx are most always male. Greek sphinx are female. Freemasons are dressing up evil Greek sphinx as Egyptian sphinx.

Its very common in Freemason architecture mimicking the Egyptian tradition of placing sphinx to guard grand entrances and bring good luck. The Freemason practice is referencing anceint symbols of malevolence.

In Conclusion[/]:
We seem to have found examples of recurring tendencies to manipulate mythological symbols to implant some sort of nefariously intended reference into the collective phyches of populations.
edit on 17-6-2015 by Boomorangatangarang because: In Conclusion:

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join