It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of interesting websites I should visit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I feel like I struck gold when I found ATS, what other good/interesting occult sites are there? (No rubbish sites please)
edit on 4-6-2015 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

I don't mean to sound harsh, but aw, c'mon man, don't be a lazy wuss. Click on the Interesting Websites forum and look through the threads. There are a lot listed. Then come back and specify what you'd like to see.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
I feel like I struck gold when I found ATS, what other good/interesting sites are there? (No rubbish sites please)

Here's some sites...While not conspiracy related, you can certainly get lost in these links for hours. dongs2.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I enjoy reading through the blogs that Gawker has, particularly io9 and Foxtrot Alpha. There is something there for everyone.

Cracked occasionally has articles that are interesting/funny.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface

I don't mean to sound harsh, but aw, c'mon man, don't be a lazy wuss. Click on the Interesting Websites forum and look through the threads. There are a lot listed. Then come back and specify what you'd like to see.

Can you point me to the forum...must have missed it!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Interesting Websites

It's tucked away in the bottom corner in the browser version, and way down at the bottom in the mobile version. It's one of the forums in the Computers and Internet section.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I recommend everyone that participates at this site should also view the following site .

educational site

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Sure thing, with pleasure.

If you click on the Forums link at the top of the ATS page, you will find it in the bottom right corner of the link icons.

ETA Oops. Someone already replied to the question you asked me.
edit on 4-6-2015 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Can anyone still direct me to some good occult websites. (I should have mentioned occult earlier)
edit on 4-6-2015 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

This isn't occult or conspiracy related but it is interesting. That is, if you like random facts and trivia.
Today I Found Out

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse
Considering some of the threads I've seen on here, I'd think that one would be very useful.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I don't know if you've heard of this one but it has occult stuff on it sometimes.
Coast to Coast AM

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I meant that reply somewhat in jest. But I imagine there are psychologist on a site right now. They are discussing websites that give a good understanding of mental issues in today's populace.

When referring to other psychologist for good examples for study. CT sites are at the top of the list .

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
full of rabbit holes-

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

This site wants to emulate a Virtual Library, including information found on the Internet in connection with reports, news, treatises, studies, theories and findings made possible by a multitude of people and personalities (professors, teachers, scientists, researchers, experts in religion, politicians, philosophers, members of intelligence, etc.), who have been devoted for decades to informing the general public (most recently through the Internet) of "new information" and a new way of seeing and interpreting History, Sciences, Sociopolitics, Myths and Legends, Archeology, Astronomy, etc.

These explorations bring more light to mystical and "religious" information than we have received through a dogmatic system of education, often unclear, distorted and manipulated.

Here, we have the opportunity to report on new chapters beyond current knowledge, such as Exopolitics, Neo-Archeology, Parascience, "Alternative" Medicine, Life in Our Universe and much more...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I found this site to be most helpful...

On the serious side, did you just call ATS occult site??

There are many of us who would disagree and many find this informative site on many different topics.

This is actually good source to figure out that really paranormal does not exist and that world is full of people who are trying to pretend they witnessed something paranormal or have certain powers... and if tested are always (in case you missed - ALWAYS) proven to be false, crooks... etc...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
4CHAN?

join