It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair new role includes making HOLOCAUST denial a criminal offense.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kram09
a reply to: projectbane

I don't deny the holocaust at all really but on the other hand I just do not care about it. I have NO sympathy towards any jewish person who talks to me about it and I just do not care one bit. When we have starving children and rampant crime and our liberties are being dissolved by the day - i just do not care about Jewish plight at all.

Your post is a prime example of why it's important to remember the Holocaust and educate people about it.

I realise the Holocaust isn't an event which impacts you on a daily basis but it was an incredibly traumatic and deeply disturbing experience for those who suffered.

To deny it happened is absurd. Should it be a crime to deny it? I'm not too sure...I can't think of any other historical event off the top of my head which has been so well documented and has physical evidence yet people deny it. It's a bit like saying the First World War didn't actually happen. Yes there are trenches and battlefields and cemeteries but it never actually happened.

Why? Why do I or anyone need to remember the "holocaust" as in this particular one.....more so than any other. Why is this one forced down our throats? Why are the Armenian or Ukrainian ones not also given the same acknowledgments.

I don't deny the Holocaust at all.....I doubt many of the facts but not the crime. However, all of these types of crimes should be viewed with equal education and point.
The Jews are not special in my opinion so why the need to make them seem above everyone else....I certainly do not treat or view them that way.
edit on 8-6-2015 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19414040]projectbane[/post
We were and still are . told how World War 2 -- just like ww1 -- was Fought to Defend and Protect 'Free Speach'. I am 69 years old, lost many relatives during ww2 , was not there and so cannot deny anything, But History books spell out how 55,000,000 People were killed during WW2 and that the Majority Killed were unarmed Woman,Children Civilian Citizens.

During his role as UK Prime Minister, Blair and his said Labour party, Denied us the right to erect a small Memorium in respect of such unarmed, still at home Civilian Citizens who were killed during the Blitz etc. So yes, why should one small sector be so determined to prevent Free Speech ??????

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

ashkeNAZIs, Edomites, Canannites are getting worried when all they really have to do is to drop the WE ARE THE MASTER APEX Superior ALPHA CREATONS and goyim should serve them as slaves. No one would have a problem with them.

This is proof they are worried they bout to be found out that they are not extra special and nothing more than meat sacks like everyone else just trying to be happy and live peaceful lives.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Ove38
I have found that most of the nuttier versions and people of any believe or ideology are likely to speak and do for the more lukewarm of there compatriots in pretty much any religion or ideology or movement out there. It may not be a mainstream thought, but its also not a mainstream action. Now the more far out there extreme ones, there likely to put more things into action then not.

Besides, its like one big giant dance off with a bunch of very bizarre partnering. So are we surprised of were its likely to be going. Statistically eventually, it has been shown time and time again that such things lead to the same old. So yes, I do believe that the more apocalyptic Christians speak and do for the less apocalyptic Christians just like the more Zionist Jews speak and do for the less Zionist Jews. So do not be surprised when everybody has agendas.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted
Only if you believe that any of it makes sense on the whole scale of things makes sense, does any of it on the smaller scale of thing makes sense. And even in the holocaust they were really just half the number of "undesirables" on the lists, which got caught up in the whole thing, and of those, most who were privi to what was going on and could afford got the hell out of there, did so. The rest, well they probably could not afford the ticket out of dodge to sort of say, or just did not know what was coming and what was going on, up to and before the nazis came into power. And these sort of things do have a way of sweeping things and people right in and along to the bitter end.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
To the OP, I take it you are also equally outraged at that other British politician whowanted to make "Islamaphobia" a criminal offence as well right? Or are you not an equal opportunity bigot?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
It's so telling that if you challenge the official theory in certain areas that this is an offense!!

Where are all our resident scientists that always tout their devotion? Seems it is only usable when it suites them?

The official evidence is full of holes and implausibilities

The real criminals won the Second World War,look around you today..this is what their version of peace looks like and all thanks to the gullible masses.

SMH.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Typical of anyone who is antifreedom. They hold up an ugly example of freedom as something that ought to be banned and if you argue with them, they call you a bigot. These are dangerous times folks. Things are getting really crazy now.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join