It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone! I am a wanderer seeking the truth.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualKat33

Would you call the Mu the people of Lemuria? I have been unsure of that term for a while. Also I am very happy for you and it's great to hear another person talk about having connections to these places. I feel more strongly about my Atlantis lifetime than memories of having lived in Lemuria, but I think that's because there were still issues from my Atlantis lifetime that needed to be resolved during this one. I hope your OBEs were exciting and pleasant! It's lovely that you received confirmation of them. I have become aware of guides only within the last few years since, I think, my manias triggered receptivity. But like you I think they've been around my whole life, and my ability to understand certain messages was different before and after having an experience that I've read is called a Kundalini Awakening.

I call them bipolar experiences out of convenience but I am in agreement with you. It's a shame that spiritual experiences are labeled as mental illness... when "illness" is such a debatable term. Honestly I have stopped believing in ailments and view everything as a condition of the spirit which manifests physically. I would be interested in hearing more about how you think everyone is bipolar. Do you mean everyone is capable of having what are called manias? Or that everyone is psychic more or less (which I believe).

I understand everyone operates on different frequencies but thank you for the reassurance. I have an issue sometimes, and that is that I have a hard time being open with my deeper feelings, which I may encounter here though I'd like to overcome it since I know there are enough people here that are likeminded.

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you and likewise!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I sure hope so, and thank you very much. I'm sort of itching to do a few posts on thoughts I've had over the last few months. I'm very happy about the overwhelming positivity I received in response to my intro. And I love insanity! Woohoo! Lol.
edit on 4-6-2015 by Blumenkranz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hey welcome

edit on 4-6-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blumenkranz

Cool Intro!

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Thank you! Love the image you posted. It's too true.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join