It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pure Pwnage (MOVIE): Official Teaser

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I used to love the Pure Pwnage series on youtube. Seems like they are doing a movie

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i sincerely hope this is a satire and not an actual tribute to the gaming culture. because seriously, people have DIED from that stuff. completely quit every survival instinct and gone to the grave with their fingers on the mouse.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
i sincerely hope this is a satire and not an actual tribute to the gaming culture. because seriously, people have DIED from that stuff. completely quit every survival instinct and gone to the grave with their fingers on the mouse.

Yes its satire , the original series is on youtube. Noobs wont get the joke lol

edit on 3-6-2015 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

disaster movies, space exploration films, war shows...thats where im used to seeing that kind of emotion. screaming instructions because lives depend on it, jumping up and down because your friends and colleagues will make it home. to hear it from some dude playing a computer game...it would actually be pretty funny if i didnt know that there are people who very sincerely play exactly like that.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

FPS Doug is my hero. I used to play CS when it was a mod for Half-Life when I was younger and his Boom Headshot video has stuck with me ever since.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I'm a gamer, but not as passionate as these clowns....

top topics

join